Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 78. (Read 150577 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
Here is my top list: VEN, STRAT, NEO, ANT, REP, ZRX. All coins these coins have great potential in long term.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 08:37:05 AM
Great idea surely it will give you a fortune in 2-3 years. Long term investment in cryptocurrency is the best choice than to save your money in the bank. Though i am not familiar in investing other altcoins. I will just suggest you to buy ethereum, it is such a potential altcoins next to bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
February 17, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

These are the big ones.
The most potential hides under small altcoin rock.

I agree with NEO this year, not so much about OMG.

I believe that very good investment at this time is CENTRA tech token,
They are the only ones who has a working crypto card in US and EU and other countries, they are hugely underestimated.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
February 16, 2018, 07:28:34 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap below 1 million, $0.0018 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

IN DEVELOPMENT: Partnering with Rosetta@home to cure cancer with mining cycles
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 15, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
2-3 years is long for holding an altcoin. In my own perception, if you want to hold that long better to do it with btc and eth wherein you are playing safe with your money. And for other altcoins, whatever it is- less than a year would be enough and switch your investments to upcoming ico's because there's a sure profit whether it is high or low.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
there will be many options if you are able to hold that long, like BCH or BTG, we also should not forget ETH, maybe it's altcoin recomendation from me, hopefully my choice is right
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
February 15, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
I think that it is important to look at the roadmaps. Some coins do not have a roadmap for after 2018. The coins who have a roadmap till 2020 and further can hold for 2-3 years.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 01:35:43 PM
2-3 years is too much IMO, market is changing, investing for 1 year is perfect.

Yes but 2-3 years are much more perfect not all the devs team on those altcoins there can make or improve their technology so easily that's why they have a plan one at a time to meet there timeline and have release their road map every year. Our world still new for the blockchain technology that's why every year past there are more interesting coins have coming.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
I think the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 266
February 12, 2018, 03:42:58 PM
Graphs in the crypto money market are constantly changing. People are afraid when it happens. They do not know what to take. I think MONO and DOVU are coins that should be kept.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
February 12, 2018, 01:23:52 PM
actually I have some altcoin and eth still hold in the exchanger, I myself have no intention to sell it in the near future, maybe 1-2 years while waiting for a surprise, and it seems eth will be the greates
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 01:22:12 PM
There are many good coins which very great Technology, Team and Concept and are still very low in price and I am sure in the coming times they can go very very high in price if you are planning to hold a coin for 2-3 year I can suggest you some to buy and hold them for that long and enjoy great profits.

1. ADA
2. XRP
3. XLM
4. XVG
5. OMG
6. NEO

There are many if you do proper findings you can get many for the long term.
Activity: 338
February 12, 2018, 01:19:21 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
Holding altcoin for 2-3 years is a good idea if you want to get the value of altcoin you hold to be several times the current price. However, it should be consistent with the decisions you make, because this requires heavy sacrifices. I suggest you to hold minex, the possibility of this altcoin will be worth more after 2-3 years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 12, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
I think 3.0 blockchain projects have big potential, especially those with cross blockchain transaction such as Aion and Aeternity.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
February 12, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
Hold a few strong coins like ETH and NEO. And then use a small amount of money to buy and hold Xspec and even ICO like Medichain.

These will be a concentrated portfolio which you do not need to look at within this 2-3 years.

If you have more time to manage, then hold more altcoins in your portfolio.
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
February 12, 2018, 01:14:26 PM
NEO, XLM, ETH, XMR, VEN, ZEC

These are my top ones for now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 12, 2018, 01:11:11 PM
Altcoins for long term are the coin that have real world use. For me I am holding eth, cv, icx, I am fan of their project. Eth is for smart contract, cv is for car history record keeping and icx is cross chain integration for Dapps.
I think holding a altcoin for 2-3 years theres possibility can have much profit or maybe it will become tripled to your money or much higher than that. But choose altcoin that have potential to grow, so you can sure about you're profits. Also patient is the only one that needed the most when you holding your coin, and dont easily panic when theres a huge dropping in the market, just wait until the time is come to get your profits.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 12, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
You have chosen the right alts and good luck to your crypto investment. 2-3 years is a huge step ang you will surely profit the most, I hope that you will not do panic selling.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 12, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
there are many potential altcoins that you can make profit for years ethereum is the best choice for long term, bitcoin cash, ripple and one of the best to hold for long is STK they are partnership with mastercard how cool is that, expect that you will be rich soon. Grin
My opinion with you, Ethereum is indeed the best choice of long-term profit. And if I think altcoin that has great potential for long term is Waves and IOP. It is my personal choice.
Activity: 1358
February 12, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
there are many potential altcoins that you can make profit for years ethereum is the best choice for long term, bitcoin cash, ripple and one of the best to hold for long is STK they are partnership with mastercard how cool is that, expect that you will be rich soon. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: