Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 77. (Read 150577 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 17, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
Some currencies in your list are old(in crypto measuring system) and they will give you profit, but you should remember that they already made thousands of % already. Try to find some new coins, they can give you much more. For example BitcoinWhite.
You can skip this recomendation over or try to read some information. Its your choice. Maybe choice of life...
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 17, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

Look at Icon, Ethereum, Nem, Cardano, Stellar, EOS, IOTA
I think this coins are very promising
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
February 17, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
Why would you hold XVG that long?

I'm going for mostly blockchain platforms such as ETH, STRAT, ZRX, ICX, KNC, NEO, WAVES, DRGN, etc, and some others as BCO, LBC, LUN etc.
I'm so sure, NEO and Waves will be a good choice this year, if you see its progress then you will know.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 17, 2018, 11:24:05 AM
NEO
EOS
NEBL
These are the safest ones.
absolutely must be taken. even short maturities.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
February 17, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
I think that NEO and XEM have a very great potential. If these coins are not in your portfolio, then I recommend buying them. These are strong and potential coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 17, 2018, 11:09:56 AM
I think the best hodl is hive project they are great to go,becose populous have bad reputation nown about they commander hes be suspect in scams in another projects now hive need to go to moon!Hive have contracts now with Russian and other countrys whant to add.Good luck all!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:07:38 AM
Why would you hold XVG that long?

I'm going for mostly blockchain platforms such as ETH, STRAT, ZRX, ICX, KNC, NEO, WAVES, DRGN, etc, and some others as BCO, LBC, LUN etc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
Holding altcoins good option rather than traditionl investment,Before investing deeply research ion coins must read whitepaper,road map,market capture,then take decision and invest in different coins.
Cardano,Bch,Iota,Ripple also best option for long run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 11:02:01 AM
I would recommend Billion coin supply Top Altcoins like Ripple, Stellar, Nem, Cardano, Tron, ReddCoin and other Altcoins that already proven their market worth. These are Top Altcoins that are being proven that they need more investments because they're Big and they're goin to dominate the Crypto Market even after a decade I suppose.
These coins are priced a low as a penny so if you're going to invest today into these mentioned coins then their price after a year would never be the same as low as today hence, they're worth of investments for long-term.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 17, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
These coin is gold for the longterm and for sure it will increanase the price after few years.  You can try to buy waves, ripple, qtum,  taas,  komodo,  jibrel,  that altcoins for sure become hundreds dollars price and if that happen you can make a lot of profit for sure.  You can try also altcoin who price is high ethereum and litecoin is more potential you can get some profit from this coin.
Activity: 140
February 17, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
2-3 years are huge time frame, just look into 2016 in top20, there is like 15 coins are dead now, so i suggest only to buy survived coins from the past :  doges,litecoin,bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:38:55 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
The right step, you do the right thing because you are not in a hurry to sell the altcoin you have. In the holding plan must have a strong consistency, because if you do not have a commitment would be tempted to sell it.
Activity: 192
February 17, 2018, 10:17:58 AM
Neo,steem,bitshares,kucoinshares i think this 4 is good for few years, so just buy them and hodl and you can receive nice profit.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
February 17, 2018, 10:14:38 AM
I like GVT very much, great project and low marketcap, room to grow. Other coins in my bag: enj, qsp, sub, lend, knc and bcpt.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
Ethereum put it always in you portfolio because this is the most stable coin the market. Another coin to be considered adding is MAN tokens which is just released in earlier this 2018. This will give you great profit 2-3 years.
Ethereum,Neo,and Ripple.These coins s good for a long period of time in terms of holding.Such a great massive potential to pump the price every year and it would be great to hold more than 2 to 3 years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 17, 2018, 09:24:21 AM
Ethereum put it always in you portfolio because this is the most stable coin the market. Another coin to be considered adding is MAN tokens which is just released in earlier this 2018. This will give you great profit 2-3 years.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
February 17, 2018, 09:11:11 AM
Hello,
If you want to learn more about the zoin community project, read our exclusive interview on our blog! A beautiful project where the community is a priority in development!
Happy reading! Cool

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zoin/

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 09:08:35 AM
If you are planning to hold your investments for next 2-3 years then you can choose any 4-5 coins from top 25 coins of this market after a study as all those coins have a background and they are in this list due to some reasons. They already prove their credibility and peoples choice. You can add Ethereum, Monero, Waves, Stratis to your portfolio for long term period.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
I think 2-3 years is a very long time. I think it's better to sell it when you get a nice profit. Hold is not to hold for a long time is to hold up a nice one.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

First two probably won't even survive in 3 years.
Other two, Omisego and Neo are very good choices for long term investment.
You can add Vechain, Waves and Litecoin for that long term investment list, too.
Pages:
Jump to: