Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 96. (Read 150577 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 09:44:35 PM
Altcoin holding for 2-3 years or more are no doubt very good investment. There are many good coins to hold for future, some of them selected and mentioned are very good. But do not invest all your money single time. Break up total investment in 3 to 4 segment and buy when there is down in market.
Activity: 61
October 16, 2017, 09:42:46 PM
If you want to hold altcoin for the 2-3 years then I suggests you to hold etherum..because nowadays it rate increased too much and in future it will also increase.And I also suggests you to invest in LTC.And nowadays ATC coin is the best for investment. ATC coin is cryptocurrency of India.I also suggest you to invest in it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 08:58:58 PM
I think is good to hold ether, doge, dgb, LTC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
October 16, 2017, 08:13:13 PM
The usual suspects are as follows (ranked from most potential for growth to least):

1. ETH - the mothership of smart contracts and ICOs
2. NEO - the chinese version of ETH+more
3. OMG - the mcdonalds crypto backed by ETH
4. ENJ - the hardworkers who already have proven track record
5. SIA - the harvard decentralized storage project

HODL for maximum in 2-3 years.
Activity: 28
October 16, 2017, 08:02:19 PM
In my opinion, ETC will 2x, for sure
Bitcoin also
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 16, 2017, 07:44:56 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
factom golem lisk these are the coins i have on my list of long term portfolio
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 16, 2017, 07:36:58 PM
I suggest waves coin is good for you , because this coin is for longterm. The price of waves as of now is less than 10 dollars and for sure if you buy waves coin and aftwr 2 to 3 years possible the price of this coin become hundreds dollars price so if that happen you will earn a lot of profit. You can buy also komodo, taas qtum this coin also is good for longterm . But it depends to you if you this or not.
Activity: 83
October 16, 2017, 07:10:03 PM
Get involved with Deep Onion asap because as soon as its fully live and onto the bigger exchange sites it's going to blow!

Neo seems to have a great future head of it according to most people. Eth and Litecoin to.

I personally really like NXS as wel - It's currently insanely LOW so i'd buy up now and get ready for an easy increase Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 16, 2017, 07:09:41 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

good idea from you holding altcoins for 2 to 3 years i think it times comes your altcoins are have good and high value in the marketcap there's nothing bad to keep it into a long term and to become profitable.
I have xvg, ethereum, waves and I added neo. I beleive hodling in these coins will gives me gain profit. Yes even for a long term it is also profitable as long you choose the altcoins which is profitable.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 16, 2017, 07:05:22 PM

good idea from you holding altcoins for 2 to 3 years i think it times comes your altcoins are have good and high value in the marketcap there's nothing bad to keep it into a long term and to become profitable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 06:55:38 PM
Hi why do not you choose ethereum or monero? They are quite old coins and I think they are suitable for long-term investments compared to the coin that emerged only a few months ago. But all decisions are in hands

Monero had its time. It's challenged by better coins now. It is not even 100% anon...
Investors will prefer XZC or KORE.

Activity: 926
Merit: 256
October 16, 2017, 06:54:38 PM
Hi why do not you choose ethereum or monero? They are quite old coins and I think they are suitable for long-term investments compared to the coin that emerged only a few months ago. But all decisions are in hands
Activity: 403
October 16, 2017, 06:49:49 PM
- DeepOnion has been released recently, has a big community, and is not yet on big exchange sites --> price will pump hard after it's added to a good exchange platform

- I see also a bright future for NEO

- ETH will continue to grow for sure, as it's the "daddy" of altcoins
Activity: 336
October 16, 2017, 06:45:45 PM
for 2 and 3 years

BTC of course (but not an ALT)
ETH (not "really an ALT)

and

NXS

Activity: 42
October 16, 2017, 05:02:09 PM
for this long term investing i suggest u to buy ETH, for sure. Yes, it would stressful two years, but i think it worth it. I also have some Eth for long term
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 04:38:56 PM
I would suggest Ethereum and NEO
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
October 16, 2017, 03:49:37 PM
Just hold BTC and ETH for the long term > 3 years and alter coins for the short term. I like OMG, but I think it's something for a year, as this is the one to go with the next stage of Ethereum/Plasma rollout. But Ethereum will move on, new products will come up and new coins will come too. Eventually value are added to the main chain, which is ethererum for smart contract and BTC for value storage.

I agree on holding bitcoin and ethereum for the very long term, specially ethereum, but eventually surely bitcoin will pay high returns of initial investment, for short to midterm, altcoins are the best coins to invest in, exactly OMG is a very good coin, it is accepted now by mcDonalds in Thailand, imagine if it accepted by more and more mcdonalds restaurants, that will be huge, my favourites are ADX,VTC,OMG, and last but not least, WAVES.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 03:47:44 PM
in my opinion to look for a good altcoin to grasp in the long run you can see altcoin that has been listing in big market, or you can find new coin which have potency to give advantage in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2017, 03:19:24 PM

OMG and Ethereum are very good coins. I recommend these two coins because I know that this coin will be good for the long term.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 16, 2017, 03:15:38 PM
Bitquance is my favorite coin and also I hold some coin for next year 2018.Pillar is high growth coin you can try this coin.Waves is now good postion you can buy.
Pages:
Jump to: