Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 97. (Read 150577 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 03:07:25 PM
I think that the future belongs to blockchain technology.
I agree that there are some coins that worth to invest on them and keep them for two or three maybe years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 02:58:35 PM
What about TenX tokens? I think they will give good pump...
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 16, 2017, 02:38:03 PM
You can hold some coins for 2 to 3 years. Then you will not be able to hold any coins. Now you know what is the current state of this coin. How their future plans are. If you keep the good coins 2-3 years then you will definitely become a millionaire.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
October 16, 2017, 01:54:58 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

There are a multitude of good projects out there in the CrytoSphere..
I like '0x' as  a lot of other start ups are already using their platform..
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 01:51:18 PM
I think NEO and OMG will be very good. you should keep btc and eth too as long term they will be much more in value
Activity: 274
October 16, 2017, 01:21:32 PM
When it becomes available on exchange definitely wanchain and ICON, both are very exciting prospects. Cross-chain technologies will be big in 2018!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I accept XBY/XFUEL
October 16, 2017, 01:15:03 PM
Watch out for XBY it will be a massive player Cool The tech is unique and can't be hacked and the transaction speed is just instant  Shocked
Activity: 654
October 16, 2017, 12:59:30 PM
Recent trend not giving any hopes to buy any coin lots of coins which I am holding after doing lots of research I invested now in the loss of more than 50% . After October 25 only we can able to decide altcoin market growth.
According to my opinion more altcoins will not leave so long just like 2-3 years but still there are some goods altcoin in which people are taking interest like etherum is  good for trading and there are also some more altcoins which are best but mostly will have very less life.

Holding bitcoins for such a long time is very cost effective, especially if someone bought them earlier, at a lower rate. Now he can only enjoy it, but he has nothing to give up. You can still get rich by buying and holding new ones.
Activity: 448
October 16, 2017, 12:50:53 PM
Recent trend not giving any hopes to buy any coin lots of coins which I am holding after doing lots of research I invested now in the loss of more than 50% . After October 25 only we can able to decide altcoin market growth.
According to my opinion more altcoins will not leave so long just like 2-3 years but still there are some goods altcoin in which people are taking interest like etherum is  good for trading and there are also some more altcoins which are best but mostly will have very less life.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 08:20:04 AM
It looks like I am successfull investor))
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
October 16, 2017, 08:07:40 AM
waves and eth is the most promising altcoins for me if you want a long term holding. they both possess good characteristic of a token just like the bitcoin though waves has just come into the market but its value is keep on rising on the other hand eth is well known and established so holding this would be good as holding bitcoin. I also advice too keep bitcoin because it gives more security for sure profit for years to come.
Activity: 704
October 16, 2017, 07:58:35 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
I would recommend you to buy SIACOIN, GOLEM and CIVIC. These three are very unique projects which I believe can hello you earn huge amounts of profits in the future. Right now would be a good time to buy and hold these coins.
SIACOIN is project based upon decentralized cloud storage. SIACOIN was the first project to be based upon this idea and hence is very popular. You can expect it's value to double itself within 3 years.
GOLEM is a project based upon decentralized super computer to which everyone has access to. In 2-3 years, I think golem would be around 0.4$.
CIVIC is a project based upon decentralized identity verification at low cost. This project has one of the strongest developement teams and this project will surely grow in future. It has a lot of potential and if you hold it for a long time, you can expect 10 times returns for sure.
Activity: 434
October 16, 2017, 07:18:06 AM
Waves, ETH, NEO are those I recommend.

I agree if ETH and Waves have good potential in the future, and I think altcoin is good for long-term investments, with some ICOs using Wave and ETH platforms that allow both coins to grow exponentially next year. And I think that's a good idea. if invested by holding ETH and Waves for the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
October 16, 2017, 07:12:02 AM
You have a good choice. To your list, I would add NEO, it will definitely take its place in the market, it's the Chinese ETH.)
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 07:07:18 AM
Well, wanted to say STRAT and OMG, but those two killed me the last two weeks. I still believe they are good, just bad timing.
ETH, NEO and BTC are no brainers  
Activity: 770
October 16, 2017, 07:07:08 AM
Two to three years is a long time. I'm not sure enough to be able to hold altcoin for that long. No altcoin has better prospects than etherum. So I am quite worried if I look at other altcoin that exist today. Because most altcoins today can experience rapid price declines and even disappear for good. So this risk is quite large then with that we should be able to choose the most appropriate altcoin. Personally I would still choose bitcoin as an investment that promises a miracle.
But there are some projects which are going to start a fantastic business with their altcoin and they want to give share out of their businesses to the investors of the project. I think if someone will invest in that type of business then he will not lose any penny with his/her investment but he will get more and more profit with the passage of time and with this type of altcoin it is sure that the price of it increase with time.

While some random altcoin do not have much potential if it do not have any profit share for the investors so holding that type of coins is risky unless the developers are active for the development of their coin.
Activity: 756
October 16, 2017, 07:03:14 AM
Waves, ETH, NEO are those I recommend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
October 16, 2017, 06:06:36 AM
I will go for ETHER,NEO,RIPPLE.Lets go for first Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.Second is NEO because  NEO uses a unique blockchain algorithm that improves upon Ethereum’s model.NEO has made some outstanding progress in both value and market capitalization.And the third one is RIPPLE because Ripple is a very popular network, many banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure and also their developer team is good.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 05:41:04 AM
I would hold for 2-3 years about 70-80 % of my portfolio in btc und ether. The other part I would look for coins, which have a high potential in future and also have a good community, like Neo, Xrp, waves. They have also the risk to disappear or never rise like btc and ether.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 16, 2017, 05:24:46 AM
Two to three years is a long time. I'm not sure enough to be able to hold altcoin for that long. No altcoin has better prospects than etherum. So I am quite worried if I look at other altcoin that exist today. Because most altcoins today can experience rapid price declines and even disappear for good. So this risk is quite large then with that we should be able to choose the most appropriate altcoin. Personally I would still choose bitcoin as an investment that promises a miracle.
Pages:
Jump to: