Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 14. (Read 6847 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 08:53:07 AM
Hopefully today and so on are always green, I don't expect to rise by tens of percent per day then drop, it's better to go up by 1% but continue until the end of the year, if prices are like last month then I'm sure investors are impatient and choose cut loss.
That would be good but the market does not go that way.
It's volatile, meaning we see significant price changes going up and down, what's important for me is that bullish trend will come so people will get FOMO.
the market isnt always green, crypto is volatile even it is very volatile
i am happy that we can get many profit if can trade as well
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:34:22 AM
It is good news for all of us, if is really happen so its time for our investors to invest in altcoin cos this is the good reason that market is now alive with this information everyone must pay attention of this..
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 10, 2018, 08:09:53 AM
Hopefully today and so on are always green, I don't expect to rise by tens of percent per day then drop, it's better to go up by 1% but continue until the end of the year, if prices are like last month then I'm sure investors are impatient and choose cut loss.
That would be good but the market does not go that way.
It's volatile, meaning we see significant price changes going up and down, what's important for me is that bullish trend will come so people will get FOMO.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
August 10, 2018, 05:53:20 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
Disbelief is real. I will start buying again now. So many altcoins with very good fundamentals that are nearly dead. I like that.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 05:33:19 AM
This is a very good condition.
Green Altcoin and it's a sign that Cryptocurrency will recover its price value.
Surely this is the hope of many people after a few weeks this Altcoin experienced a price decline.
I hope that Cryptocurrency remains always.
Hopefully this will be  an on going progress, and that every people will be confident to hold their asset. Don't just think for the big whales, but rather set aside the future that we wanted in crypto. Help build the community and if we're earning what we've been going to push an effort then be strong enough to face the unpredicatable journey.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 05:32:07 AM
Everything is still in red according to my portfolio valuation,  I have lose so much this year.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 10, 2018, 05:12:43 AM
I think we should exercise more patience because the market is still in red and altcoin are not green yet and even the price of bitcoin still fluctuates but I am sure before the end of the year, the market will recover and the the coins can begin to go green. Let's hold a bit longer and not sell this period but buy more crypto if we have spare cash and also hold.
the end of the year is a benchmark for coins whether the market can be green or not. because I think the current market conditions are in a red position and to get back to the highest position has not been maximized. so we have to be patient waiting for coins at high prices.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:54:51 AM
I think we should exercise more patience because the market is still in red and altcoin are not green yet and even the price of bitcoin still fluctuates but I am sure before the end of the year, the market will recover and the the coins can begin to go green. Let's hold a bit longer and not sell this period but buy more crypto if we have spare cash and also hold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
The price of coins began to grow slowly.  This is good news.  But it seems to me that this week there will be no good growth.

I do not believe in this growth. What I see is that the market is storming all the time. It can be green in the morning, and by 6 PM the situation changes, and the color of it as well.
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
This is a very good condition.
Green Altcoin and it's a sign that Cryptocurrency will recover its price value.
Surely this is the hope of many people after a few weeks this Altcoin experienced a price decline.
I hope that Cryptocurrency remains always.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 02:51:24 AM
I think we only need to wait for the ETF to be approved by the SEC. That is the fundamental key to analysis now to change the trend from bearish to bullish. For example, we can see and compare gold charts before and after receiving ETFs.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 12:22:19 AM
Today the situation on the market is better than yesterday.  It looks like by the end of next week the price of BTC will again be $ 7500-8000.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 01:22:28 PM
Today the situation on the market is the same as yesterday.  The price of coins continues to fall slowly.

I agree, but the reason for the fall is still the correction of the high price that occurred in December 2017. After this rise, and after the correction, prices will rise again more rationally, without big oscillations up or down.
Activity: 79
July 31, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
Now the price of coins is falling and very quickly.  I hope that tomorrow the situation will stabilize and price growth will begin again.
Activity: 118
August 09, 2018, 01:11:58 PM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
I hope this will be a lasting growth.  I'm tired of waiting for the price to start rising steadily.
Activity: 65
August 09, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
It seems that the price drop lasted only 1 day and now the growth will start again.  I hope this will be a steady growth.
Activity: 142
August 09, 2018, 06:45:05 AM
Today the situation on the market is the same as yesterday.  The price of coins continues to fall slowly.
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 12:58:43 PM
This month is very good.  The market stabilized and the price of coins increased.  It looks like the situation has improved in the market.
Activity: 20
August 08, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
We might have just bounced from the bottom, weak hands already sold their holdings. That doesn't mean we will have a bull market in the nearest future.
Pages:
Jump to: