Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 16. (Read 6811 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
July 31, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
yes of course altcoin price conditions can be green again when bitcoin prices begin to rise and conditions of bitcoin transactions are very crowded it is sure will switch to altcoin to ship its assets and ultimately make altcoin prices become green again.
Now the price falls on all coins and it's very bad.  But I hope the price drop will soon end.
yes indeed in the present condition many altcoin are falling , which makes me confused, , when bitcoin rises altcoin prices down , and I agree with you that this is only temporary
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:40:48 PM
yes of course altcoin price conditions can be green again when bitcoin prices begin to rise and conditions of bitcoin transactions are very crowded it is sure will switch to altcoin to ship its assets and ultimately make altcoin prices become green again.
Now the price falls on all coins and it's very bad.  But I hope the price drop will soon end.
Activity: 233
July 31, 2018, 10:28:00 AM
Activity: 171
July 30, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
Yes, now the situation on the market is good and I hope the growth will continue.  Now the price for BTC has already grown.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 05:51:33 PM
The market is now flat and showing signs of recovery. In my opinion altcoins to July will increase strongly, everyone to wait for the green of the market in July. The uptrend seems to be starting...
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
I think they will really go up because of Bitcoin price improvement too, I hope that at least Ethereum is going to have progress in the next week, I have plans in this one.
Of course, each of us has a lot of plans for the future of the crypto currency. But if we hope to restore the market and increase the prices for the crypto currency, it is better not to lose time using today's chance, when the prices for the crypto currency are still in the lower position.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 02:03:03 PM
I think they will really go up because of Bitcoin price improvement too, I hope that at least Ethereum is going to have progress in the next week, I have plans in this one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 29, 2018, 01:51:01 PM
See market conditions today Bitcoin is still green and red colored Ethereum. And some of the Altcoin are still green. If you want to invest of course you can get started today. Many people say that by the end of the year the coin is going up very high.
Activity: 111
July 29, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
yes good news continues to come. I hope this continues.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 11:03:15 AM
Ups and downs are normal in crypto also in real life, so in order to make money,  if you really believe in crypto future you should not be affected by the market movements as eventually the price will rise back up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
the market has now looked green, this is the beginning of the rise of bitcoin and other altcoin prices. luck will be coming soon for the holder who has been patient with their altcoin for as long as the price fell a while ago.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
July 29, 2018, 08:12:08 AM
Altcoins are green,still be and will be. Dont worry and buy some altcoins and bitcoin and hold your coin to end of the 2018.

that's right, it's better if we believe that altcoin will stay green, although it's still shaken but we're optimistic about it. because the exact circumstances will still recover as before
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 05:36:42 AM
Altcoins are green,still be and will be. Dont worry and buy some altcoins and bitcoin and hold your coin to end of the 2018.
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
July 28, 2018, 12:47:07 PM
I hope this growth will continue and tomorrow the market will also be green.  It looks like the situation has improved.
Market is recovering slowly but for me this trend will continue in near time, maybe it will be for some months but for me the best thing is that it is going to grow now and for some next weeks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:34:56 AM
Currently, all the coins that fall into the list of the top coin in very good condition, tinted all crypto market. And this makes me think that investors are now back. In the world of crypto, investors are very influential in the development of crypto himself.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 08:34:33 AM
I hope this growth will continue and tomorrow the market will also be green.  It looks like the situation has improved.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
July 26, 2018, 07:30:29 PM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
Yes, now the market is green and the price of coins is growing.  But I advise you to wait and then sell the coins to get a good profit. But to date, the situation has changed dramatically, and it is clear that popularity and trust to the crypto-currency has fallen very much.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 26, 2018, 06:52:13 PM
do you believe in altcoins? I bought some altcoins and they lost 99% price... in this time ETH and BTC lost only 50% price, it more stable, BUT I believe if ETH and BTC will return the maximum price, altcoins ill growth in 100% too
I still invest a lot in altcoin and I think the failure to invest in altcoin comes from the initial preparation of the investor. Spend a lot of time researching and researching the altcoin market to find the real potential coin to invest. Investing in altcoin is more risky than BTC but its profit margin is also much larger.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 26, 2018, 05:33:25 PM
altcoin are more potentially profitable earner in a short term investments procedure.  Grin
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
July 26, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
Yes, truly the altcoins are starting to recover, I just hope that this will keep up and the bullish season we're all waiting for takes over. Bitcoin is starting to recover, this is why the market is going green now, so lets hope for the best and continue holding.
Pages:
Jump to: