Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 17. (Read 6811 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
that's true because bitcoin today has a good increase, so altcoins also go up because if bitcoin goes up altcoins it will definitely follow

So usually it happens but not always. In december of last year, everything was the other way round, the price of bitcoin was growing, and the price of altcoins was falling.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 03:52:20 PM
Yes, it's amazing to see such a picture these days. By the way, I noticed that the Bittrex exchange still pumped tokens, considering that the best tool is Binance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
do you believe in altcoins? I bought some altcoins and they lost 99% price... in this time ETH and BTC lost only 50% price, it more stable, BUT I believe if ETH and BTC will return the maximum price, altcoins ill growth in 100% too
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
July 26, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
that's true because bitcoin today has a good increase, so altcoins also go up because if bitcoin goes up altcoins it will definitely follow

Mostly things depend upon the btc price and accordingly market revolves around it. So if btc prices start the bull run soon the altcoins will follow and all coin will be in green. Also altcoins will rise quickly as they are less in price.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
yes, now altcoin going for green but not all coins, some coins only so this will not stable and again it will go with red so me don't have any hope on this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:25:46 AM
If they are green then that is a good sign, the market is growing again. In my opinion, now is the time of market recovery.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
well i think this is a good indication for the coming bullrun this year, whatever the situation bitcoin goes up or the alternative cryptocurrencies. I think we will be all celebrating whatever it is you are holding up to now. The only thing we must believe that this is another year for the crypto to grow and grow for the future generation.
I also think that good growth will start soon.  If you now buy coins and wait a few months, you can quickly make a profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
well i think this is a good indication for the coming bullrun this year, whatever the situation bitcoin goes up or the alternative cryptocurrencies. I think we will be all celebrating whatever it is you are holding up to now. The only thing we must believe that this is another year for the crypto to grow and grow for the future generation.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 26, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
hopefully altcoin will continue to increase because I've waited long enough for altcoin price increase but I think maybe altcoin will keep going up when bitcoin goes up,and now bitcoin is already showing an increase
Although the increase is not too significant when compared with the movement of Bitcoin.
This is the first step because the green way has been uniformly distributed and occurs in almost all Altcoin.
This is a good move and we will start a new era, we must be prepared with the next pumping.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 09:25:30 AM
hopefully altcoin will continue to increase because I've waited long enough for altcoin price increase but I think maybe altcoin will keep going up when bitcoin goes up,and now bitcoin is already showing an increase
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2018, 09:07:59 AM
I hope this will continue to go up for I have been waiting a long time to recover my loss on trading. I have hodl my coins for a long time, maybe early this year until btc goes down for below 10k. Ber months is coming and I am hoping for the bullish market to be back again.
Many had waiting for the market to rise and also altcoin. You are not the one who suffer loss on trading but hopefully altcoins will turns green. As we can check some alts did not increase but we have to wait and be patient as I can think price of alts will turns green.

Well i don't think a full recovery is in the works just yet and though top coins seem to be moving positively with bitcoin, some coins, like tron for example, had quite the opposite movement.
Activity: 119
July 26, 2018, 08:09:19 AM
Yes, this month is much better than the previous month.  This month the market is much more stable.  And this is very good.
Activity: 231
July 26, 2018, 12:17:08 AM
Today's market a few coins there are green and red. Like the main coin Bitcoin and Ethereum for now in the red but the condition from last Sunday has experienced a rise in the value of the sale. Green with market conditions and the value of the coin all the ride will continue to expect everyone. We currently need patience and keep the coins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
July 25, 2018, 07:19:15 PM
I hope this will continue to go up for I have been waiting a long time to recover my loss on trading. I have hodl my coins for a long time, maybe early this year until btc goes down for below 10k. Ber months is coming and I am hoping for the bullish market to be back again.
Many had waiting for the market to rise and also altcoin. You are not the one who suffer loss on trading but hopefully altcoins will turns green. As we can check some alts did not increase but we have to wait and be patient as I can think price of alts will turns green.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 06:50:00 PM
Altcoins aren't in great situation right now to be honest. They don't even want to rise up with bitcoin. Maybe it is still early for them to grow bigger? But market can change his patterns a lot. Sometimes altcoins go up and down with bitcoin, sometimes opposite. But if the market capitalization is rising most of big alts will rise also.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

So usually it happens but not always. In december of last year, everything was the other way round, the price of bitcoin was growing, and the price of altcoins was falling.
well, although green, altcoin does not show a significant increase as bitcoin. well, if a high rise occurs in bitcoin, I think it's only a matter of time until the altcoin price reaches a high price like bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
July 25, 2018, 10:00:43 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 09:54:43 AM
We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
I still do not feel confident for the price of coins now, all the coins still have the effect of going down again so I'm still waiting for the right time to take a position, but in my opinion it's not that long, maybe next month
for now if many do not believe it is a fairness because we know the price is now unstable, the pump happens then this big dump can be an experience if the market has not fully recovered and stable including altcoin prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 09:53:28 AM
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 09:50:55 AM
I think now in late July altcoins finally will going green, just look at top 10 and other all almost +15-20% for one week
I think only in September there will be very good growth.  Now, most likely the price will grow a little and then fall again.
Pages:
Jump to: