Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 18. (Read 6811 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 25, 2018, 04:18:50 AM
I think now in late July altcoins finally will going green, just look at top 10 and other all almost +15-20% for one week
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 25, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
I still do not feel confident for the price of coins now, all the coins still have the effect of going down again so I'm still waiting for the right time to take a position, but in my opinion it's not that long, maybe next month
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 03:40:02 AM
The market is changing each day, absolutely everyone is already used to it. I do now not understand how lengthy it's going to take till the marketplace becomes solid, but for now we are able to examine marketplace fluctuations with special frequency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
July 24, 2018, 11:36:40 PM
Recently, I don’t know why. Most of the cryptocurrency has started to rise rapidly. Bitcoin’s increase has exceeded 10%. Is this a sign of the bull market coming?

A sign of market rise is right and I'm optimistic that the end of the year will be better than last year, now is the time to invest so that we can get big profits, buying potential coins must be done immediately.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:58:53 PM
I expect that the market can surprise us all at any time, any day. The market will unfold and begin to gain momentum at a time when it will least wait.
Yes, while bitcoin is growing, but I doubt that the growth will last long. It's more like some whaling game. But I'm glad even for this growth.
yes, it is now slowly Bitcoin has risen hopefully will continue to increase until the end of the year just as happened at the end of 2017, now we better keep holding our coins in the long run.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 07:40:34 PM
The market has started to grow again. Bitcoin prices are rising, now Bitcoin has surpassed $ 8200. I think this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin. Many experts predict that by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $ 20000. I believe that long-term investment in Bitcoin will bring us a lot of money in the future.

hopefully like that. because until now the development of bitcoin is very eagerly awaited by many people, especially me. because bitcoin is very necessary in the world.
Bitcoin is much required in this growing world, along with the same altcoins need to move forward only then it is possible to have a healthy growth. For the past few days the bitcoin showed signs of growth marked with green, but the altcoins were still in red. Today little by little more altcoins were getting green indication marking its healthy and real growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 24, 2018, 07:32:07 PM
The time has come, Bitcoin already reaches $8000 and altcoins price will be going green.
I can't wait to see Bitcoin reach its ATH again this year. Or maybe even more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
The market has started to grow again. Bitcoin prices are rising, now Bitcoin has surpassed $ 8200. I think this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin. Many experts predict that by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $ 20000. I believe that long-term investment in Bitcoin will bring us a lot of money in the future.

hopefully like that. because until now the development of bitcoin is very eagerly awaited by many people, especially me. because bitcoin is very necessary in the world.
Activity: 33
July 24, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
Altcoins cryptographic forms of money are the most versatile piece of the market. a few times the costs in the market may change because of the progressions. be that as it may, a year ago positive advancements have made the altcoins green.
Activity: 83
July 24, 2018, 06:56:58 PM
Embarrassed
to my great disappointment, the alt did not begin to grow after the start of bitcoin growth, and the turnover increased the fall ... I hope for a correction

Now all the money flows from alt coins to bitcoin, as it was before. Then the money will flow from bitcoin to alt coins, and they will start to grow.
I hope too that it can happen soon, altcoin can grow again in the future, a lot of holder who is tired of this drama, hopefully what we all hope can happen soon. remain patient and believing
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:36:12 PM
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 06:30:20 PM
This year is not the most successful.  I'm already tired of waiting when there will be a steady growth.  Price every day first increases and then falls.

Don't get your hopes up, you're tired. Hardships are ahead. You'll lose your money and patience soon Smiley Speaking seriously, I advise you to turn off the computer and spend time with your family, do your job, check your health, that will be better!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
I expect that the market can surprise us all at any time, any day. The market will unfold and begin to gain momentum at a time when it will least wait.
Yes, while bitcoin is growing, but I doubt that the growth will last long. It's more like some whaling game. But I'm glad even for this growth.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
July 24, 2018, 09:52:18 AM
Embarrassed
to my great disappointment, the alt did not begin to grow after the start of bitcoin growth, and the turnover increased the fall ... I hope for a correction

Now all the money flows from alt coins to bitcoin, as it was before. Then the money will flow from bitcoin to alt coins, and they will start to grow.
Activity: 53
July 24, 2018, 09:21:38 AM
I think for now now the price of coins will slowly rise again, because now they almost every day be green for a while, but I am correcting how with the new price, until this manifestation of the remains of the bear market will not end all we will continue to lose and do not understand how to change everything.So we will also get a lot of profit, by buying cheap price and we can wait high price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 24, 2018, 09:17:24 AM
Activity: 5
July 24, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
In all honesty, I am very confident in the bright future of altcoins, however lets be realistic that we cannot expect a 800 billion market anytime soon. It will move up and down "stabilising" in 250-350 billion is my prediction for the upcoming months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:12:29 AM
Embarrassed
Bitcoin is the only currency that develops its uptrend from the top 20 currently. I think that this is due to the runaway from the altcoins as there is a huge money inflow into BTC. I think that the currency is likely to develop its uptrend in the nearest future and may take the altcoins aboard.
Activity: 145
July 24, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
Yup exactly. An impulsive decision of selling and buying an altcoins is an act of being emotional, this is the reason of the big lost of some traders who were in the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:07:46 AM
Recently, I don’t know why. Most of the cryptocurrency has started to rise rapidly. Bitcoin’s increase has exceeded 10%. Is this a sign of the bull market coming?
Pages:
Jump to: