Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 19. (Read 6811 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:06:52 AM
The situation of Altcoin leaves much to be desired . Waiting can make a difference .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 09:06:45 AM
Well it is now the trend of price increase from altcoin has begun where the price has started to show the progress is pretty good. I'm sure this won't stop. unless there will be a FUD that will drop again
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
it's really now altcoin back green, hopefully this is not for a while, I hope altcoin will continue to rise in price, because I am investing in ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 09:03:47 AM
Yes, at the moment all coins remain green against bitcoin. Bitcoin is going lower in its history. I think lots of investors have done this. As bitcoin going lower & lower from several days many people or investors choice alternative. This is why altcoins going green.  But there is a limit for down. So any time bitcoin can move for up again. But at the moment at least for 2/3 month altcoins remain green I think.

If you are really watching the market now, you can tell the real situation, bitcoin is getting greener and greener and its dominance is still big.
Majority of the altcoins are not really growing, people are more investing in bitcoin now, but don't worry, the right time will come.
It seems that for a reliable trader can certainly read the chart, because they've studied the price of coins every year. It will be difficult for novice traders. to buy or sell it depends on our own, want to make a quick profit and sell while going up a few percent don't expect the price to rise continuously because in my opinion the moment is rare.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
July 24, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
Well, I think looking at the market time to time can make us sometimes surprised. The price is fluctuating, very volatile. The prices today are green mostly. This is a great move after the bad price some days here. Now, we can watch again the progress of the crypto market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 08:47:59 AM
So they are already so green) It's good that we bought them at the very bottom, I think soon everyone will make a good profit from the sale of altcoins
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
July 24, 2018, 08:41:31 AM
Yes, at the moment all coins remain green against bitcoin. Bitcoin is going lower in its history. I think lots of investors have done this. As bitcoin going lower & lower from several days many people or investors choice alternative. This is why altcoins going green.  But there is a limit for down. So any time bitcoin can move for up again. But at the moment at least for 2/3 month altcoins remain green I think.

If you are really watching the market now, you can tell the real situation, bitcoin is getting greener and greener and its dominance is still big.
Majority of the altcoins are not really growing, people are more investing in bitcoin now, but don't worry, the right time will come.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:49:59 AM
I think making a decision is a big problem that we will face, because in general, crypto always fluctuate when walking, but eventually we will achieve recovery, That is the reason for some people to buy or sell it, it is a form of market.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
copper member
Activity: 73
July 24, 2018, 07:47:11 AM
Now it's the time to green, many hope on altcoin, so I can take profits Smiley

Activity: 296
July 24, 2018, 07:07:53 AM
Altcoins are more mobile and active that's way they are increasing faster than BTC I think. While we see green altcoins we can be sure that in the nearest time the dip is impossible.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 24, 2018, 05:37:47 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
whenever altcoins going green i feel like i am about loosing my head. i think you're right about not making indecisive decisions cuz it'sooo tempting!
Activity: 448
July 24, 2018, 05:34:45 AM
 Prices rise  and the crypto market moves on the green line. Sell the tokens you buy at a low price, and earn money. It is good news for holders that have bought in bulk last month. Last months are the red season. Now I think will be a jump stone to stable price. See the movement of coins not all coins red or green. They are random.
Activity: 413
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 05:31:59 AM
 Embarrassed
to my great disappointment, the alt did not begin to grow after the start of bitcoin growth, and the turnover increased the fall ... I hope for a correction
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 05:25:47 AM
In fact, now the market looks more pleasant, but so far only bitcoin is growing!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 24, 2018, 05:08:35 AM
Altcoins are always on a wavy way, at the moment we see that market is trying to recover from all this things that have happened lately and we see that bitcoin has a green movement, some strong altcoins have small bearish movement or even bullish for example Monero. Ofcourse there are a lot of useless coins even in top 100, so lets see how the things will go.
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 05:03:59 AM
Infinite hold coins nor to no good leads if your altcoins stand still and do not develop. For coins should be the case: a working platform, a blockchain, cheap transactions, applications for PCs and phones, etc.
Activity: 532
July 24, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
BTC is an electronic currency that can directly affect the prices of the Altcoin. BTC began to increase the price of Altcoin turn to blue is a kite inevitably. The problem is that the potential Altcoins will increase in price to their true value. Some Altcoin will not meet the market requirements will be excluded.
Activity: 45
July 23, 2018, 11:22:39 PM
I think altcoins prices was green because it was influence by BTC price movement which was slowly recovering after it bottom to 7000
Activity: 33
July 24, 2018, 04:46:30 AM
Somehow that is true. The mother of all altcoins is rising and that is why so many of them are going green. The market is recovering simultaneously...
Pages:
Jump to: