Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 52. (Read 6841 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:40:47 AM
This is a good signal from the market! The bull market has been around for a long time. Wait for some more time to sell the coin you have kept in the bull market, and you will gain more profit Wink
Activity: 90
May 19, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
This is good news.  I hope the growth will continue.  I think in the near future there will be stable growth.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
May 19, 2018, 01:10:44 AM
Consensus 2018 just ended so I bet before the end of this month there will be big movement on the market because the event a was success that gives the cryptocurrency to gain more popularity and attract more investors to join in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 181
May 19, 2018, 01:06:08 AM
Yes, today there was a small price increase.  But it seems to me for a while.  And tomorrow will fall again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
This year, the decentralized exchanges will start to develop, the work of which is built on the technology of block-houses. But, for this there must pass very little time. Somewhere in the second half of 2018, we can safely trade on unregulated and uncontrolled platforms for trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
I would say long term investments may result the greatest path to the best financial result in the long run, so prepare your bags and get a hodl.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
As you can see the Bitcoin is growing and altcoins also growing with that I am hoping that this bull Run will last longer and will make the market more greener and we will see more for the other coins Which are still very low from their highs.
Activity: 448
May 18, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
In crypto-currencies, everything changes so quickly. Until recently, it was mostly green on coinmarketcap,and today many coins are red. It remains to be believed that it is not for long and keep the coins if they are.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
It is still too early to tell if this is heading us into a bull market or not but I would really like to see another bull run from the market right about now. Regardless of whether it is a bull run or not. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 82
May 18, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
I think they won't grow much more, but let's don't be pessimists and try to belive in them. Yet i think buying now isn't the best of all times, but you can try, for your own risk of course.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 18, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
I like everything and I am glad that I invested when the market was completely red.now I'm just in absolute advantage from their investments
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 08:49:54 AM
Developers are devloping coins that have use case nowadays so the growth of altcoins is not all dependant on the growth of bitcoin like before so altcoins are in serious green now
Activity: 28
May 18, 2018, 08:44:37 AM
This is a good chance for us to sell our coins. As we are waiting for this day to come. We all want to see that coins are getting higher and higher to see the future of the coins we are getting engage to.
Activity: 115
May 18, 2018, 12:46:06 AM
I would say it's time to buy altcoins while it's red these days but I already have all my money in there  Grin
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 12:35:34 AM
Then red again now,as market becomes another bloody covered..cant you see that theres no permanent trend but only regular,its Regular PUMP and DUMP.

Dont smile if market green today because for sure you'll gonna cry tomorrow if the trend turns red
What you do is wait until this things becomes purely growth for even just a month and thats th time to smile and be happy
Yes, we can't smile because of the green today. Maybe the market will soon change color. I think the best strategy is to hold it for a long time. Don't be afraid of the market. Be more patient.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 11:30:06 PM
I do not understand lucky red or lucky green, but I know that if you know the world of altcoin then you are lucky, altcoin is now well known and as many investors want to invest. On them, I hope green will bring you good luck
Activity: 462
May 17, 2018, 08:08:49 PM
Then red again now,as market becomes another bloody covered..cant you see that theres no permanent trend but only regular,its Regular PUMP and DUMP.

Dont smile if market green today because for sure you'll gonna cry tomorrow if the trend turns red
What you do is wait until this things becomes purely growth for even just a month and thats th time to smile and be happy
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
Most altcoins now keep going green on the market although some of them are still in red for some reasons. But, it is the big decision to hold or sell your coins wisely. Some people may try to sell the coins because they have had the profits after buying. It can be. The green and red market are very good for the trader. But, keeping green always will be also very promising for many altcoins to grown up and show the world what are they.
Indeed, making a decision is a big deal anyhow. Generally, crypto is always volatile, but finally it has a recovery anyway. It’s the reason for some to buy or sell it, that’s a form of market.  When market is in red or in green,  both bring us a benefit. We can have chance to buy when it’s in red and sell in green.  In fact, we all know that  it’s not easy to make an accurate decision which can lead you to a significant benefit. Because your decision plays an important role that helps you to reap the rewards.
Activity: 76
May 17, 2018, 10:40:44 AM
Think alts can detach themselves a bit from BTC this year.
I don't believe in BTC much so, would like to see alts growing more independently. BTC blocks their development
Activity: 233
May 17, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
The market is still not entering the stage of growth, I'm think. So it's early to relax, at any time bitcoin may start to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: