Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 51. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 04:14:26 PM
I hope this will be a long growth.  And tomorrow there will be no red color.  I want a stable market and a price increase.
Activity: 980
Merit: 947
May 19, 2018, 02:32:01 PM
It is good, however, we should not take it as a sign for the market recovery. Recently the market went green and went red after a week or two. I think the market will stay that way, it maybe just a temporary recovery. The market will stay volatile, let's just wait for the start of the bull market if ever there will be this year.

Yes, prices are going up, this year we have not waited for crypto spring, it means that we will wait for the growth of coins in the summer or even closer to autumn, in any case, prices do not fall lower and it pleases.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
It is good, however, we should not take it as a sign for the market recovery. Recently the market went green and went red after a week or two. I think the market will stay that way, it maybe just a temporary recovery. The market will stay volatile, let's just wait for the start of the bull market if ever there will be this year.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
Yes, now there is a small price increase.  But I think it's only for a couple of days and then there'll be another fall.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 19, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
It seems that altcoins is going up and it's for all of us and that's everybody who's waiting for. it is the most important time for those who needs to sell their altcoins. It seems that many altcoins is going up or going green and take this chance to sell your tokens.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 08:53:19 AM
Now the market is not stable. It constantly grows or falls. You have to be careful. I think that in the near future, you do not need to wait for big growth.

Yes, you are right it's just go up a little but go down again this time. I think this will end soon and go up continuously.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
May 19, 2018, 08:26:48 AM
Still know usdt again printed 150кк their tokens? If I'm not mistaken. I think in the long term it will not lead to anything good.
Activity: 76
WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR
May 19, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
Green? I guess one of us is colorblind...I only saw red the recent days  Undecided
Activity: 23
May 19, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
This is to be expected, panic moods go away and the market becomes stable. All these shouts about the wreck of cryptocurrency were empty words.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:22:07 AM
yeah, all altcoin is going crazy, when btc going crazy every coin follow bitcoin, and then they also growing. it is possible when btc growing
altcoin prices usually do follow bitcoin prices,
if bitcoin rises some time later altcoin will also rise
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 19, 2018, 05:10:04 AM
Consensus 2018 just ended so I bet before the end of this month there will be big movement on the market because the event a was success that gives the cryptocurrency to gain more popularity and attract more investors to join in the crypto sphere.
I do not think that this event can significantly affect the price of coins. But I'm also looking for growth by the end of the month due to the fact that a lot of positive news came out recently.
Activity: 167
May 19, 2018, 05:05:41 AM
It looks like it's only one day.  And tomorrow the market will be red again.  I hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
May 19, 2018, 04:15:46 AM
yeah, all altcoin is going crazy, when btc going crazy every coin follow bitcoin, and then they also growing. it is possible when btc growing
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
May 19, 2018, 04:12:49 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

It was a very good news for every holder of altoins and it only means that the price can grow even more since the hype in the market will really happen on december and that's what every is expecting.
Activity: 686
May 19, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
Consensus 2018 just ended so I bet before the end of this month there will be big movement on the market because the event a was success that gives the cryptocurrency to gain more popularity and attract more investors to join in the crypto sphere.

We need more of these activities to promote cryptocurrency, I think the growth this month will not be great
Activity: 653
May 19, 2018, 04:10:59 AM
Altcoin going green because bitcoin have grow up and have high price so far, but just smal change of altcoin and bitcoin price so far. About 2% of changing price bitcoin and altcoin, I always check how much altcoin price day by day, not really big changes of altcoin price. Still waiting for altcoin and bitcoin have green and high price for to sell our needed, just keep and hold for all altcoin is the best solution righ now.
Activity: 266
May 19, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
subCoins section of the crypto currencies are directly affected by the equilibrium changes in the stock markets and their prices are changing. If you look at CoinMarketCap this week, you will see that the graphics are green.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 04:05:57 AM
Now the market is not stable. It constantly grows or falls. You have to be careful. I think that in the near future, you do not need to wait for big growth.
Activity: 172
May 19, 2018, 04:01:45 AM
I hope this growth will last at least a month.  Annoying this unstable market.  I want to make a profit already.
Activity: 96
May 19, 2018, 03:46:33 AM
Many altcoin today is going green. I think because it its 3rd week of the month many alt today goes up because many altcoin is going to end up near. And that is a good thing to sell our atls. Like what happens in every month it is still the same. There's nothing change bout that.
Pages:
Jump to: