Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 48. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
it is currently currently altcoin to green but if seen from the value of our original currency if the sale now losses, so arguably still unstable on the stock for now. how do you think?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 31, 2018, 09:13:06 AM
today, I am glad to see the market is going to green and I see many altcoins is changing the trends and bitcoin is also change to the green. I guess we can see a good news in the next month which is tomorrow so we should prepare for the rise of the altcoin. but still, it still difficult to say that the market will go green in tomorrow because every possibility can be happening in the cryptocurrency so I think it is better we make a plan or strategy so we don't have to get panic when something goes wrong.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
But how not to twist all the coins depend on bitcoin and if its price falls then most coins also fall in price
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
Now the market is again red and the price of coins is falling.  I hope tomorrow there will be growth again ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 30, 2018, 11:21:32 AM
Altcoins prices was green because it was influence by bitcoin price movement which was slowly recovering after it bottom to 7k$ i observe that when bitcoin price goes down, altcoin price also going down and same as bitcoin goes up.
Activity: 123
May 30, 2018, 11:02:02 AM
Now the market is in a downward trend, but About the big growth that will happen for this year it is possible to talk only when Bitcoin will overcome $ 12,000. Then all Altcoin will show good growth nantiny, Even greener after the consensus next week.
Activity: 294
May 30, 2018, 10:57:34 AM
indeed we can see that the exchange is starting to turn green, maybe this will be a proof of some predictions about altcoin that will rise in the month of June until the end of the year
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
May 30, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
in the market the price is more stable and more green then last month. i think this is a good situation. if bitcoin green i think altcoin going green to because the price of bitcoin is number one so i think that can be effect.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
Today the second day the price of coins is growing.  I hope that this growth will continue tomorrow.
Activity: 14
May 30, 2018, 07:32:55 AM
alcoin will return to normal even as soon as sudh start to rise beberpa coin yng seblmnya down drastia was now sudh normal again. but bebapa little coins while others Red they are green even MTC that ride very drastically in my opinion
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 03:25:15 AM
Looks like the prices might start to recover again at this point but it is still too early to tell what will happen from here on out, we are seeing recovery in bitcoin prices in about a couple of hundred dollars which is good for now. This price growth is also influencing the prices of the altcoins, so that is why we are seeing some green in the altcoin prices. It is a good thing to look at

That will be possible because the market might have recover from the downfall of price value , maybe it will be time that thegreen days are back in the market and wr are glad to hear about this improvement.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 03:21:07 AM
I agree with you that it is very correct to reduce the transaction. If we do not stop trading in the short term, it is not possible to get a lot of profits in the short term. That is to help the exchange earn the transaction costs. I also set up a transaction price for my altcoin. I will not hesitate to sell it at my price. Only in exchange for profit is it the real money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 29, 2018, 04:11:01 PM
Looks like the prices might start to recover again at this point but it is still too early to tell what will happen from here on out, we are seeing recovery in bitcoin prices in about a couple of hundred dollars which is good for now. This price growth is also influencing the prices of the altcoins, so that is why we are seeing some green in the altcoin prices. It is a good thing to look at
Activity: 129
May 29, 2018, 01:46:41 PM
Yes, now the price of coins has increased by about 5%.  It seems to me until the end of the week will be a stable slow growth.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
It is more likely that tomorrow again there will be a red color and the price will fall again.  I think stable growth will be in a month.
Activity: 96
May 29, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
Finally a decent green day again, hopefully Bitcoin can get back past $8k or atleast close. I'm hopeful we'll get back to those levels over the next week or so, lots of good news coming out recently.
Activity: 172
May 29, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
I hope the price of coins will continue to grow.  Now the price has grown a little, but I do not advise selling coins.
Activity: 78
May 29, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
This is a good chance for us to sell our coins. As we are waiting for this day to come. We all want to see that coins are getting higher and higher to see the future of the coins we are getting engage.
Activity: 183
May 29, 2018, 07:59:14 AM
After a long time of falling prices today, the market begins to recover and the price slowly grows.  This is good news.
Activity: 124
May 27, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
Today, the market is again red and the price of coins is falling again.  Now the market is very unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: