Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 50. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
May 22, 2018, 07:03:17 AM
I think not for alcoin..just popular altocoin that going up green...follow bitcoin growing up price..
Activity: 600
May 22, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
I think now that the market is up and down is not good, I think it is also our chance to earn more profits with higher selling prices in the coming months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 22, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
Hi, Market is green but it is still not there, you have to wait yet, it should pump a lot more to last december's price
Activity: 504
May 22, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
No, it doesn't start to rise and it gets worse every day.
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
KUWA.ai
May 22, 2018, 06:42:37 AM
We know altcoins it will be going green so must better for now to wait on when to be happen and be positive always and support some altcoins., But we know it have some altcoins for now are in a low price or be in red but just wait cause we in another weeks or month it will be back to green.
of course slowly will grow but not simultaneously but one by one altcoin value back slightly improved, the factor that most affect the value of altcoin green back in the market of course from the king of kriptocurrency itself, as we know every time the bitcoin back green, altcoin always follow the price movement of bitcoin .
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 06:34:47 AM
Mt Gox and such artificial dilemmas are initiating hassles, like current one.
That`s why need less and less whales..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 22, 2018, 06:30:21 AM
If we have some positive thinking about the the altcoins and knows about thing on it ill think you will be calm if the altcoins in red but as of now the altcoins are in the green in the market but not totally all of the altcoins will be grow in green.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 06:24:49 AM
Changes in the crypto currency stock market are affecting the subcontinental prices very much. you need to stabilize the growth of the stock market. The colors of the subcoins graphic are green recently.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 22, 2018, 06:24:17 AM
We know altcoins it will be going green so must better for now to wait on when to be happen and be positive always and support some altcoins., But we know it have some altcoins for now are in a low price or be in red but just wait cause we in another weeks or month it will be back to green.
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 22, 2018, 06:20:06 AM
Yeah, but I do not trush the market yet because it is too early to conclude that market will stable at this moment. But what I am seeing the altcoins are getting its momentum and I hope it will continue in order the value will become more stable and reliable.
Activity: 138
May 22, 2018, 04:24:03 AM
I think stable growth will only be in September.  Therefore, in the near future the market will be unstable.
Activity: 125
May 22, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
I want to say, if now the market is slowly rising so do not miss this opportunity to invest because it will be very profitable later,
I suggest to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum to get profit and many investors who support it.

Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 03:04:34 AM
And today again the market is red and the price has fallen on coins.  The market is still unstable and I think in the near future it will not recover.
May 21, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
I also think that a good growth will start in autumn.  And it will last till the end of November.  Maybe until the middle of December.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 01:57:10 AM
I hope this will be a long growth.  And tomorrow there will be no red color.  I want a stable market and a price increase.
Yeah every one hope that would keep happening but the truth is it would not be always green and thats how markets works.

Now the market is not stable. It constantly grows or falls. You have to be careful. I think that in the near future, you do not need to wait for big growth.

Yes, you are right it's just go up a little but go down again this time. I think this will end soon and go up continuously.
I think market would touch atleast 500 billion and i think it would happen in december. But we got major problem a head, which would help development of cryptocurrency or make market fall again. Its regulation that would happen in this year i believe, its still unclear and make me afraid and if its do favor cryptocurrency i believe cryptocurrency will grow so fast and many market stock will start trade cryptocurrency. Last month we hear that nasdaq will support cryptocurrency transaction but the CEO said it has to be regulated first. So lets see what cryptocurrency could be in future.
Yes, there are all kinds of news. Now it is not at all certain where it will go. I still hope that the market will usher in a good development in the second half of the year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
May 21, 2018, 12:32:42 AM
it's true for the current market to be green, for us altcoin owners will definitely consider this to continue to hold until the bigger rise and seen bitcoin and ethereum have not seen a good rise, so keep investing the treasure in current prices because it will happen raise again and earn big profits.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 21, 2018, 12:19:34 AM
I hope this will be a long growth.  And tomorrow there will be no red color.  I want a stable market and a price increase.
Yeah every one hope that would keep happening but the truth is it would not be always green and thats how markets works.

Now the market is not stable. It constantly grows or falls. You have to be careful. I think that in the near future, you do not need to wait for big growth.

Yes, you are right it's just go up a little but go down again this time. I think this will end soon and go up continuously.
I think market would touch atleast 500 billion and i think it would happen in december. But we got major problem a head, which would help development of cryptocurrency or make market fall again. Its regulation that would happen in this year i believe, its still unclear and make me afraid and if its do favor cryptocurrency i believe cryptocurrency will grow so fast and many market stock will start trade cryptocurrency. Last month we hear that nasdaq will support cryptocurrency transaction but the CEO said it has to be regulated first. So lets see what cryptocurrency could be in future.
Activity: 90
May 21, 2018, 12:10:34 AM
Yes, now the market is green and the price of coins is growing.  But it seems to me in a couple of days there will be a fall again.  Sad
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 12:28:50 PM
Altcoins crypto currencies are the most mobile part of the market. some times the prices in the market may change due to the changes. but last year positive developments have made the altcoins green.
Activity: 103
May 19, 2018, 07:02:34 PM
Now the market is very unstable.  And the color changes several times a day.  I think the stable growth will be in a month.
Pages:
Jump to: