Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm - page 2. (Read 9468 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 11
August 10, 2019, 10:03:35 AM
if someone holds an altcoin investment that has a lot of users or is included in the top 10 on the crypto market, I think they are not too worried if the coin price decreases, including I hold eth and bnb. even though there hasn't been a significant change in prices but I remain calm with them.
For over a year, the top 10 altcoin also fell very deep. Most are 10-20 times lower than ATH in 2018, altcoin investments actually fail and lose at the moment. Best to just hold BTC
And from the data and stories you are telling, we can see the severity of the situation we are facing if we are holding altcoin, our property has flown over time, what remains is a bit of hope, a bit of final property, I also do not know how we can maintain calm. Even I and many people still know time will gradually improve altcoin but the problem here is that it can only improve a little bit better, it is difficult to bring things back to the old position, tired and depressed is the emotion right now, can not be as calm as this topic says
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
August 10, 2019, 09:50:56 AM
In my opinion there is a trend since January 2018, alts losing more and more strength, regardless of BTC price and dominance. I am sorry but I don't see anything changing for alts in next months. Most are already under their ATL vs BTC and I think many will follow.
Ofc you can base your expectations on the Year 2017, still you should remember that history often repeats but not always.

Holding many alts myself, a lot of with 95% or more decline vs BTC, still thinking for weeks about selling them, tiny amount of BTC is better than nothing, unfortunately even for me after many years in this space it is a tough decision. Selling them for a tiny amount and miss a possible altrun? Or keeping them and have nothing in the end?

Holding is good but you have to realise when it is time to let go just the same as with relationships.
Hard decision which everybody has to make themselves.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
August 10, 2019, 09:48:13 AM
Bitcoin dominance is growing, Bitcoins have been growing in 2 days, And altcoins were in the side channel. However, today they are still sagging, by a few %% including bitcoin
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 10, 2019, 09:12:24 AM
if someone holds an altcoin investment that has a lot of users or is included in the top 10 on the crypto market, I think they are not too worried if the coin price decreases, including I hold eth and bnb. even though there hasn't been a significant change in prices but I remain calm with them.
For over a year, the top 10 altcoin also fell very deep. Most are 10-20 times lower than ATH in 2018, altcoin investments actually fail and lose at the moment. Best to just hold BTC
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
August 10, 2019, 09:12:03 AM
To be exact, I am worried about the future of altcoins. See the market, the only coin that is rising is bitcoin. In the past, bitcoin would lead when the market surged. But the present situation is like only bitcoin is rising when the market is in the green. And when the market is down, all coins along with bitcoin go down in price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 10, 2019, 07:56:02 AM
For me, sometimes it depends on what coins do hold, because coins have different potential and most of all depends on the market status. And its true, for some people they predict, but it up to you(holders) on how do you handle the situation if you may encounter.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 10, 2019, 07:50:04 AM
No, of course not. I watched thousands of reviews on models and on asicequipment com. Spent many days weightening pros and cons. I am not such a guy, who can spend 2k usd for no particular reason
But I am not a professional. That's why I can not decide which option to choose. And quite not sure if I need to start mining or not at all. It is so hard…
As for the first question, if I were you, I would have chosen S17 model. As for altcoin mining as a hole, I guess it's best to start now, as all these currencies are growing. If this trend goes on, you will payback all your investments soon
Yeah, I see, Thanks
You're welcome, mate
Activity: 70
August 10, 2019, 07:49:33 AM
No, of course not. I watched thousands of reviews on models and on asicequipment com. Spent many days weightening pros and cons. I am not such a guy, who can spend 2k usd for no particular reason
But I am not a professional. That's why I can not decide which option to choose. And quite not sure if I need to start mining or not at all. It is so hard…
As for the first question, if I were you, I would have chosen S17 model. As for altcoin mining as a hole, I guess it's best to start now, as all these currencies are growing. If this trend goes on, you will payback all your investments soon
Yeah, I see, Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 10, 2019, 07:43:15 AM
August 10, 2019, 07:42:06 AM
August 10, 2019, 07:40:35 AM
August 10, 2019, 07:33:25 AM
August 10, 2019, 07:32:53 AM
Hi peers, yesterday I have discussed with one of the guys from other thread perspectives of altcoin mining, he said that there is a sense and potential in it.
Hi, I have previously owned an S9i from ASICequipment com. Antiminer S17 or T17 are the best two options represented on the market and on asicequipment com as well. I can submit that these antiminers are most powerful and have a higher workrate
And what about GPU miners?
They are not cheaper. If you count down price per TH/s you would be surprised... I was considering some GPU options but some guys from this forum strongly adviced S17
And you just watched some guys talking about it and made a purchase of 2K usd?
August 10, 2019, 07:25:59 AM
Hi peers, yesterday I have discussed with one of the guys from other thread perspectives of altcoin mining, he said that there is a sense and potential in it.
Hi, I have previously owned an S9i from ASICequipment com. Antiminer S17 or T17 are the best two options represented on the market and on asicequipment com as well. I can submit that these antiminers are most powerful and have a higher workrate
They are not cheaper. If you count down price per TH/s you would be surprised... I was considering some GPU options but some guys from this forum strongly adviced S17
August 10, 2019, 07:23:52 AM
August 10, 2019, 07:18:08 AM
August 10, 2019, 07:15:07 AM
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
August 09, 2019, 10:17:52 AM
It's hard to stay calm when holding altcoin. I have held altcoin for over a year and its price has decreased more than 10 times. Zil Token is the altcoin that I am holding. And a few days ago the CEO of this project left the project, I believe it will continue to go down in the future. Be really careful when deciding to hold altcoin
Activity: 365
August 09, 2019, 10:13:06 AM
Negative news will not be far away from what seem to be successful or a good project. This are called the obstacle to did-stabilized people from doing the write thing. Never we discus our means of wealth with any how people or we would get discourage. Altcoin will succeed just like bitcoin.
Activity: 700
August 09, 2019, 08:49:51 AM
Most of the time alt coins makes it way up and provide good run if you are willing to take the risk and wait then you'll be able to catch it up and enjoy the outcome, there's chances where the market was dominated by bitcoin same with what happened last 2017 it's bitcoin first then good quality alts make its way to bring its own versions of bull, it's needed to have good knowledge and patience with the alts to hold.
You are right. We all miss those times. When all altcoin prices go up. On the other hand, for those who have not saved altcoin in large quantities, they are confused about which coin to buy for profit. Well, we just look forward to the altcoin season, whether it will happen before the end of this year or after the end of the year.

In my opinion, it is currently difficult to find good altcoins other than those in the top 50. Altcoins in the top 50 have been tested and have big liquidity, and investors will definitely look for altcoins that have liquidity. I think to invest safer, altcoin which is in the top 50 is a safe choice in investing
Pages:
Jump to: