Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm - page 5. (Read 9468 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 254
August 03, 2019, 02:05:08 PM
when i decide to buy altcoins last year, i know the risk, so i will keep my hodling, but in future i"ll never wanna buy altcoins more than 10% of my portpolio, its too hurt to see my portpolio value decrease day by day from altcoins. In future i will only buy and keep bitcoin every month
I think that when the dominance of Bitcoin in the market is 66%, this is a very small indicator. At the moment I choose Altcoins for investment, they have fallen very much in price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
August 03, 2019, 06:48:48 AM
The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

I agree. There is no need to be panic at this point in time. If you own quality atlcoins, no issue at all. All sort of FUDs will come and go. Strong coins survive.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 03, 2019, 05:57:50 AM
The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

I really agree ... no matter how great they are in the cryptocurency world but will not be able to predict the price of Altcoin ... and that has been proven at the end of 2017 and early 2018 ... then I am still sure that time will come back where the altcoin will return to the moon ... so be patient to wait for that time to arrive with us altcoin holders ...
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
August 03, 2019, 05:28:52 AM
I am an altcoin holder and don't panic at all in bad news, maybe I panic if my altcoin drops at 0. I will continue to hold this altcoin for the long term or at least until they have a good sale price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
August 03, 2019, 02:36:41 AM
Most of the alt coins are doing panic selling all their coins alt coins price pump season may start once the bakt launch their operations which is considered to happen very soon so it is best time to hold the coins for long term growth
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
August 03, 2019, 02:06:09 AM
We dont have to be panic about the present altcoins condition,just hold your altcoins and wait for the next altcoin season to get better profits,dumpers are the only ones who will lose out

There will be no "altcoin season", just like what we had in 2017. What happened in 2017 was once in a blue moon event and it is not going to repeat. And everyone knows why that happened then. There was the ICO boom, and a lot of hype surrounding some of the third generation cryptocurrencies, such as Cardano, IOTA, and NANO.

However, individual altcoins with good future potential are still capable of giving good returns in the medium term and there is nothing wrong in holding on to them. But the investor should carefully analyze the risk factor before making any additional investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
August 02, 2019, 02:26:32 PM
Those who invested in altcoins should not panic and be disappointed, as well as those who bought BTC in the wake of hype at a high price. Bitcoin will gradually win back its positions, and after it, as usual, the altos will catch up. Time and only time will put everything in its place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 02, 2019, 01:05:17 PM
We dont have to be panic about the present altcoins condition,just hold your altcoins and wait for the next altcoin season to get better profits,dumpers are the only ones who will lose out
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
August 02, 2019, 01:00:22 PM
Altcoins will be completely useless in the near future. We will not be able to see more of the jump that we saw in 2017. Investors think more.

maybe you are right about alts, but not all altcoins will be useless in the future mate
i believe, a good altcoins such as ethereum, bnb, litecoin and other will always stay in the market
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
August 02, 2019, 12:58:19 PM
I agree, now the alts are at the bottom, but that doesn't mean that they're dead and will never grow again, with time many alts will rise up
that time will definitely be there, but we won't know when it can happen. altcoin is now still a trusted asset, even though the price is currently below. but during the slow growth we actually have the opportunity to have more altcoins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
August 02, 2019, 12:46:09 PM
You can´t do anything right now, selling when your portfolio is 10 times cheaper than 2 years before is not worth it I think. Maybe you can consider buying more and reduce the loss.

That's the problem right now for most. Alts are so crushed right now, to sell means a pretty huge loss. So when weighing risk/reward, most probably are better off holding and just hoping the alt market eventually recovers. Now if folks can escape breaking even or with a minor profit, it's a different story, but I don't think most traders are in that position right now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
August 02, 2019, 11:33:45 AM
Altcoin investors should now they are calm and waiting for fun because altcoin has been slumped for a long time with low prices and of course investors have done their best then and now all are waiting for the altcoin session
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
August 02, 2019, 11:10:06 AM
Talking that everything will be okay in the future is not a good advice.
Maybe it will go to 0. This is also possible, never knows what will happen in the future. You should know that invest only what you can afford.
If you invest only what you can afford, you will become the investor, not only the gambler.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
August 02, 2019, 10:45:29 AM

We don't really have any choice than to hold, I have small BTC and it's making me smile so that is enough for now. Selling altcoins at loss would be a very wrong move right now because the market is unstable and anything can happen
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 02, 2019, 10:30:27 AM
You can´t do anything right now, selling when your portfolio is 10 times cheaper than 2 years before is not worth it I think. Maybe you can consider buying more and reduce the loss.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
July 31, 2019, 06:38:39 AM
Be prepare for the worst and hope for the best, this is the lesson that I have learned form falling market. The world will not go down if we would have few more months of correction but great news are coming and there is no way they are not going to influence the market.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
July 31, 2019, 02:24:39 AM

Well!! Did you know? John McAfee predicts that altcoin price will gain higher in this season and like you said altcoins investors should not panic.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
July 31, 2019, 02:11:31 AM
Well, basically to me I hardly follow most popular crypto predictors, most of them are losing their stands already because they just wanna be relevant and people still believe they are in the space and their prediction is still making sense. I will advise people to follow their own prediction and not follow anybody prediction
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
July 31, 2019, 02:03:55 AM
you really need to be calm when you invest in altcoins, especially now that many new altcoins have the potential, so it is even better if you have altcoins with the potential to invest to make big money.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
July 31, 2019, 01:48:14 AM
If you can avoid pump and dump altcoins and fake projects as well then you wont have problem picking good altcoins,the most promising altcoin projects with use cases are the ones with brighter future
Pages:
Jump to: