Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016) - page 12. (Read 47299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Ok. Last time I'm posting about it. Except I might quote myself with playful jabs over the next 3-12 months. GAME will go 10-50x current price from fundamental demand pressure.  Yes you are reading that correctly. Fundamental pressure. And yes that is a top end projection of over $8.

You might ask yourself how I know that.
I invested in GAME . What do you think about China exchange and CoinAgenda 2016 . How high it can be in one year ?
I think 1$ we will see very soon .

I just answered in last post. $1.5 - $8+

Announcements at CoinAgenda won't consciously be made widely public until first week of November.  Even then the hype train will be very factual and straight forward. Smart people will start to figure it out for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Ok. Last time I'm posting about it. Except I might quote myself with playful jabs over the next 3-12 months. GAME will go 10-50x current price from fundamental demand pressure.  Yes you are reading that correctly. Fundamental pressure. And yes that is a top end projection of over $8.

You might ask yourself how I know that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Could you explain why you believe VCash is primed for such a big pump? There's plenty of competition out there for anonymous coins.

VCASH is much more than an anonymous coin. One of the best tech outthere and improving at lightspeed with a super-talented dev. Once it gets some marketing and one big investor (I think it's already in), it has to be minimum 25% of DASH, as it's a MUCH better and fair coin.  Wink

That's a pretty bold statement to me, given the amount of confidence I have in the DASH team and the direction in which they're going. (I have some DASH masternode shares, which I see more as a long-term, steady growth vehicle than a pumper's coin.)

You've made some impressive calls so far, though, so I'll take a punt on VCASH. I'm taking a punt on BLK, too. Very curious to see if you're right about those two.

I'll mention that neither of these punts are as big as my bet on Stratis. I read the white paper after seeing it mentioned here, and I really like what that team is doing. I jumped in early, and so far it's covered my losses from the NXT-Ardor fiasco and then some. If they meet their timeline goals, it could pop before the end of the year.

Definetly stratis is the next 100 million coin. Estimate time - not later than april 17' if the team delivers. I guess the first pump will be at the middle-end of november (due to expectations about first milestone of roadmap completion).
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Could you explain why you believe VCash is primed for such a big pump? There's plenty of competition out there for anonymous coins.

VCASH is much more than an anonymous coin. One of the best tech outthere and improving at lightspeed with a super-talented dev. Once it gets some marketing and one big investor (I think it's already in), it has to be minimum 25% of DASH, as it's a MUCH better and fair coin.  Wink

That's a pretty bold statement to me, given the amount of confidence I have in the DASH team and the direction in which they're going. (I have some DASH masternode shares, which I see more as a long-term, steady growth vehicle than a pumper's coin.)

You've made some impressive calls so far, though, so I'll take a punt on VCASH. I'm taking a punt on BLK, too. Very curious to see if you're right about those two.

I'll mention that neither of these punts are as big as my bet on Stratis. I read the white paper after seeing it mentioned here, and I really like what that team is doing. I jumped in early, and so far it's covered my losses from the NXT-Ardor fiasco and then some. If they meet their timeline goals, it could pop before the end of the year.
Activity: 366

UPLOAD 2

VCASH NEW OBJECTIVE: 15 M $

Pro tip: In the short term (1month-2 months), take a look at VCASH, START, DGB and maybe XRP, don't have to say thanks. Wink

I think you are mistaken with zcash, vcash is not anonymous (as much as is bitcoin).

C'mon man, do I look like a noob?? Grin Grin Grin

ZCASH is gonna be +200 M $ at the launch, I'm talking about VCASH, John Connors coin... Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

UPLOAD 2

Pro tip: In the short term (1month-2 months), take a look at VCASH, START, DGB and maybe XRP, don't have to say thanks. Wink

I think you are mistaken with zcash, vcash is not anonymous (as much as is bitcoin).

UPLOAD 2

UPLOAD 2

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Whats'up folks, been very busy lately. I think it's time to upload the list right?  Grin Grin

UPLOAD 1

VOX OUT OF MY LIST

I'm really sorry if someone got in, I was expecting good news from the team but finally seems that they are pure scammers...

UPLOAD 2

START is launching this month. I am expecting a decent pump.
And for those who are curious, here is where I'm uploading my current positions and movements of my funds if you wanna take a look:

https://forobits.com/t/el-fondo-del-tete-hilo-serio/2580

I almost forget:

UPLOAD

NEW VIACOIN OBJECTIVE: 2 M $
Whats'up folks, been very busy lately. I think it's time to upload the list right?  Grin Grin

UPLOAD 1

VOX OUT OF MY LIST

I'm really sorry if someone got in, I was expecting good news from the team but finally seems that they are pure scammers...

UPLOAD 2

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
Wow!! We got a spammer looking desperately for hype to his shitcoin... hahaha
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Hi Vulture fund.

Can you add NAV Coin to your potential list?

on the 20th they will re launch double encrypted anon.

For this they set up a Thunderclap campaign here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/47929-navcoin-powered-by-the-people

And will give away 20k NAVs for a lucky supporter

Follow the thread!

Kind regards.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.20220
Patiently waiting for BLK  Shocked Cool

Yeah, I'm taking a small punt now on BLK, too. I need to get to about $0.14 to make up for what I lost on that NXT-Ardor fiasco, but if VultureFund is as right about BLK as he was about Gulden, Potcoin, and Aeon, I'll be okay with that.

I should probably mention that I jumped out of Lisk when I saw the short-term direction it was heading. There's not a lot of confidence in the Lisk team right now to get things done quickly. I'm waiting until December to see where it stands, but I suspect it will drop to $0.10 before it climbs past $1 post-launch.
Activity: 55
STARTCOIN (START)

$ 669,435

OBJECTIVE: $ 4 M

POTENTIAL: X6

I agree  .Start just started his trip to $ 4 m . And can do x5

3 btc in at ~2500 sat Cheesy

The limitation imo is that it's not listed on poloniex and with most of the market being bittrex it might not hit the 4m since there are only 1200 btc on bittrex which isn't going to bring the coin to 4 million cap unless people will migrate their btc to bittrex for that sole purpose of startcoin
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Patiently waiting for BLK  Shocked Cool
Activity: 744
Fuck you VultureFund !  You were also right about Horizon coin!  Your are a magician !!!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
if its total supply is lesser like 21million, this coins would have been better, not sure why these guys created coins with such a huge supply when they will all circulate and coins have 8 decimals. the lesser the max supply the better its value.

if there are more coins, then you can own more for the same amount of outlay. that's a free tip just for you. no one cares about the quantities of a coin, only how many bitcoins they can get for their random number.

POTCOIN (POT)

$ 314,322

OBJECTIVE: $ 1.5 M

POTENTIAL: X4.75

As of today, PotCoin's market cap crossed $8.7 million. Damn.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/potcoin/

Thats crazy Shocked. Does Potcoin has anything special?

Not that I can tell. It bills itself as a currency for the legal marijuana industry in the U.S., but it doesn't look fundamentally different than any other Bitcoin clone -- unless I'm missing something.

It also appears this was a one-day pump-and-dump. It's back down to $3M in market cap, though that's still twice what VultureFund predicted.
Activity: 630
Gulden 3,5m market cap

if its total supply is lesser like 21million, this coins would have been better, not sure why these guys created coins with such a huge supply when they will all circulate and coins have 8 decimals. the lesser the max supply the better its value.

If the netherlands see the new Gulden it will explode, first wait for the new wallet
Why would a new wallet have impact on the price of a token? this is not the first time I will be hearing something like this, to me it is not a strong fundamental to impact the price of a token, I saw it with Navcoin too
Pages:
Jump to: