Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016) - page 13. (Read 47299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Gulden 3,5m market cap

if its total supply is lesser like 21million, this coins would have been better, not sure why these guys created coins with such a huge supply when they will all circulate and coins have 8 decimals. the lesser the max supply the better its value.

If the netherlands see the new Gulden it will explode, first wait for the new wallet
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Gulden 3,5m market cap

if its total supply is lesser like 21million, this coins would have been better, not sure why these guys created coins with such a huge supply when they will all circulate and coins have 8 decimals. the lesser the max supply the better its value.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

POTCOIN (POT)

$ 314,322

OBJECTIVE: $ 1.5 M

POTENTIAL: X4.75

As of today, PotCoin's market cap crossed $8.7 million. Damn.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/potcoin/

Thats crazy Shocked. Does Potcoin has anything special?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

POTCOIN (POT)

$ 314,322

OBJECTIVE: $ 1.5 M

POTENTIAL: X4.75

As of today, PotCoin's market cap crossed $8.7 million. Damn.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/potcoin/
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
UPLOAD

QORA (QORA) NEW OBJECTIVE: 5 M $

Your thoughts about Dash in 2017 january..?? 0.025-0.03 ?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
How do you feel about Augur?

I'm don't really trust a cryptocoin if is not mineable...

I trust the coin but I dont trust this price  Smiley

Agree Augur is a good project, but the price seems high at the moment, I will wait for the price to stabilize before buying the token
Activity: 535

I trust the coin but I dont trust this price  Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Activity: 788
It's annoying that people use this thread for there own little personal advertisement.

I do not think the op uses this thread for his personal goals. He simply shared his predictions with us. He was right with aeon and gulden. Potcoin is also nearing the target he predicted.

Yes I agree. I am talking about everyone else who makes an advertisement for their coin. Like the person above advertising Gulden.
Activity: 744
It's annoying that people use this thread for there own little personal advertisement.

I do not think the op uses this thread for his personal goals. He simply shared his predictions with us. He was right with aeon and gulden. Potcoin is also nearing the target he predicted.
Activity: 788
legendary
Activity: 1148
Gulden 3,5m market cap

hdn
Activity: 682
Pesobit PSB , very good coin and roadmap, price already 10x ICO
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm all in with BLK like you told days ago. Today it was traded with high volumn than usual. Do you think it is a good sign?

Never go all in man. BLK is a hidden gem that will boom hard in the coming year, but still can take some time. Wink

BLK has been inactive for a long time. It can't even go above 10k satoshi.
Other anon coins like DASH and XMR have overtaken this coin. Why do you believe so much in BLK?

Hey man, I was buying Sia at 5-10 sats levels, and people asked the same then: Why the fuck do yo buy Sia with Storj so established? The answer is:

1. Good tech, being developed by truly smart people.

2. 0 marketing.

3. Price supression.

That's the perfect combination for an investor man, the marketing and hype it's the easiest thing to do, it will eventualy come, but the point number 1 it's the hard one to have in a coin.

BLK has the 3 conditions, plus number 4: Chinese love BLK.

It's a perfect cocktail to boom, and will surprise a lot of people, who then will be buying BLK +50K sats and saying how wonderful and innovative BLK it is. Wink Wink
Totally agree with you about BLK, but I think we will see massive uprise before end of the year Wink
Activity: 25
For those of you invested in LSK -- and I count myself among you now -- here are a few relevant notes from the Lisk Community Meeting on Sept. 23. Max is Lisk CEO Max Kordek.

Source: http://coinour.com/index.php/lisk-community-meeting-summary-september-23th/

cc001:
what’s the general mood about Lisk?

Max:
The general mood is very positive. Not many people know about Lisk here, so it’s quite nice to educate people about it. They generally really like it and understand that it has its place. Especially because you can’t have your own blockchain on Ethereum.I met a few people who want to do an ICO and accept LSK, because they really believe into the ecosystem and want to build blockchain agnostic apps. That means they later would also port over their apps to Lisk.

CryptoAdvisor-cad789:
but how is the mood of Lisk stake holders?

Max:
To be honest, the mood on the conferences is totally different than in the forums. On the conferences EVERYONE is extremely positive, happy, and interested about the progress. Every person I met was genuinely interested in Lisk.

CryptoAdvisor-cad789:
Here are investors, technical persons, and normal dudes. I pitch Lisk different to anyone and the technical persons mostly want to know how it is working with the LSK tokens within the sidechains.

Someonsomeone:
So realistically when do you expect sidechains to start working?

Max:
I expect that on Q1 2017 is the time when serious ICOs for apps on Lisk are starting to pop up.

Looks like holding until Q1 2017 is the move right now.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I'm all in with BLK like you told days ago. Today it was traded with high volumn than usual. Do you think it is a good sign?

Never go all in man. BLK is a hidden gem that will boom hard in the coming year, but still can take some time. Wink

Other anon coins like DASH and XMR have overtaken this coin. Why do you believe so much in BLK?

Hey man, I was buying Sia at 5-10 sats levels, and people asked the same then: Why the fuck do yo buy Sia with Storj so established? The answer is:

1. Good tech, being developed by truly smart people.

2. 0 marketing.

3. Price supression.

That's the perfect combination for an investor man, the marketing and hype it's the easiest thing to do, it will eventualy come, but the point number 1 it's the hard one to have in a coin.

BLK has the 3 conditions, plus number 4: Chinese love BLK.

It's a perfect cocktail to boom, and will surprise a lot of people, who then will be buying BLK +50K sats and saying how wonderful and innovative BLK it is. Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344

hdn
Activity: 682
Hi vulturefund,

Any idea on NAV

Already answer that:

Quote from: felipepoide on September 12, 2016, 02:56:17 PM
Navcoin seems to have an interesting technology and a strong development team. What is your opinion ? Grateful

You know my opinion about recent pumped coins, it's always the same...

NAV is a good and fair project that pumped more than X10 this year. The question is, there is more room to grow? Probably, but I prefer much better risk/reward ratios.

Tq Bro.looks on your opinion, currently what is the best coin for day trader
Activity: 366
Merit: 250

copper member
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: