Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016) - page 11. (Read 47299 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

Can someone explain to me what does all the predictions about altcoins value mean to anyone when raise of the btc value that we are having these days makes almost ALL altcoins to sink? And it seems to me that nobody here is worried about that. I mean, no matter which altcoin you bought from the list on the first page its price is probably now lower than when you bought it.

Worried for what? Because you're losing -30% in some of your positions? I don't care, I know that most of my coins are good and will pump sooner or later.

A rise of BTC is good at long term for ALTS. Look it from this perspective: If BTC is valued at 30 Billion $, why the fuck could not Ripple be valued at 2 Billion $ ?? Grin Grin

More money in BTC means more money and attention to the blockchain economy. In the short term alts suffer from BTC rises, in the long term alts make a party with all that money.  Wink

The real question is, do you have enough balls to keep a -40% position?? Grin That is the only thing that separates you from being a little fish or being a whale.  Wink

Great post.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Can someone explain to me what does all the predictions about altcoins value mean to anyone when raise of the btc value that we are having these days makes almost ALL altcoins to sink? And it seems to me that nobody here is worried about that. I mean, no matter which altcoin you bought from the list on the first page its price is probably now lower than when you bought it.

Worried for what? Because you're losing -30% in some of your positions? I don't care, I know that most of my coins are good and will pump sooner or later.

A rise of BTC is good at long term for ALTS. Look it from this perspective: If BTC is valued at 30 Billion $, why the fuck could not Ripple be valued at 2 Billion $ ?? Grin Grin

More money in BTC means more money and attention to the blockchain economy. In the short term alts suffer from BTC rises, in the long term alts make a party with all that money.  Wink

The real question is, do you have enough balls to keep a -40% position?? Grin That is the only thing that separates you from being a little fish or being a whale.  Wink

You are my hero!!  Grin
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
UPLOAD

Hi folks, not joking. Very thanks to windjc to open my eyes. We truly are in front of a new BIG PLAYER Wink

GAMECREDITS (GAME) IN MY LIST

$ 8,847,675

OBJECTIVE: 100 M $

Potential: X11.3

Yes it`s a joke I think. Gamecredits is already overpumped. I would avoid it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

I am not worried so much because I invested only what I was ready to loose. It is just that I am new to all this and I am trying to figure out how it all works. A month ago I bought 1 btc for the first time. With it I bought some eth, sys, xrp, xvc and geo. I made some mistakes on the road, but nothing major. I havn't think about how will rise of btc affect price of alts until it happend.
Activity: 366

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

When the btc boom is over the rocket train will head into the direction of alts. 110%.

Most people who are switching to btc right now are usually trading actively in btc (starting long/short positions).
Activity: 2
Activity: 25
UPLOAD

Hi folks, not joking. Very thanks to windjc to open my eyes. We truly are in front of a new BIG PLAYER Wink

$ 8,847,675

Shocked

I also did a bit of research on GameCredits yesterday. Moved out of VCash, upped my GAME from 250 to 1000, and left about $50 in BTC, which is over $54 now as the ZCash Apocalypse lays waste to the altcoin markets this weekend. (I actually watched as 1 ZEC = 1,200 BTC briefly on Poloniex. Madder than ten bastards on Father's Day, that was.)

If that projected valuation hits, I'm upgrading my phone, my iPad, my router, and my Roku.  Grin
Activity: 366
UPLOAD

$ 8,847,675

So you need to sell at 2.20ish? I'd say by end of Feb. you'd be able to get your phone upgrade. But speculative hype is hard to predict. Therefore it could be sooner.  

Probably closer to 2.30ish, but that's the ballpark, and I can hold out on upgrading until then.

Let's set the target date at February 28, with one caveat -- if VCash hits $1.00 first, which would put it right at VultureFund's target valuation, I'll probably use those profits to upgrade my phone instead and hold the GAME for something else. Road trip with the wife, perhaps.

Good luck to all fellow GAME and XVC holders, then.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Okay, Mr. GameCredits. I just picked up 250 GAME. How long will it be until I can cash that out and upgrade my smartphone?  Cool

Smiley how much is the upgrade?

Fair question. I usually get one generation behind the newest. If I stick with Android, a refurbished Nexus 6p is about $400-$450 from Amazon. If I switch to iOS, a refurb 6S+ is $558 from Gazelle. (Both 64GB models. I carry a lot of MP3s with me.)

So you need to sell at 2.20ish? I'd say by end of Feb. you'd be able to get your phone upgrade. But speculative hype is hard to predict. Therefore it could be sooner.  

Okay, Mr. GameCredits. I just picked up 250 GAME. How long will it be until I can cash that out and upgrade my smartphone?  Cool

Fair question. I usually get one generation behind the newest. If I stick with Android, a refurbished Nexus 6p is about $400-$450 from Amazon. If I switch to iOS, a refurb 6S+ is $558 from Gazelle. (Both 64GB models. I carry a lot of MP3s with me.)
Activity: 476
Buy Waves guys!

Will mooning soon!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Ok. Last time I'm posting about it. Except I might quote myself with playful jabs over the next 3-12 months. GAME will go 10-50x current price from fundamental demand pressure.  Yes you are reading that correctly. Fundamental pressure. And yes that is a top end projection of over $8.

You might ask yourself how I know that.

Okay, Mr. GameCredits. I just picked up 250 GAME. How long will it be until I can cash that out and upgrade my smartphone?  Cool

Ok. Last time I'm posting about it. Except I might quote myself with playful jabs over the next 3-12 months. GAME will go 10-50x current price from fundamental demand pressure.  Yes you are reading that correctly. Fundamental pressure. And yes that is a top end projection of over $8.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
I agree with game and vcash.
Im looking at them for 2 weeks now the problem i have is that it seems the supply is controlled by only a few people. Hard to get your hands on cheap coins.

Btw. I believe BBR will surely have a move before the end of this year too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

I invested in GAME . What do you think about China exchange and CoinAgenda 2016 . How high it can be in one year ?
I think 1$ we will see very soon .

I just answered in last post. $1.5 - $8+
That good investment  Wink . I saw Yuanbao some days ago and said .Oh it will go so high like Factom one day and more . Lets keep eye on Gamecredits . It is treasure in crypto game .
PACCOIN ... at the very bottom of CoinMarketCap, it can only go up!

or die  Wink
Activity: 308
PACCOIN ... at the very bottom of CoinMarketCap, it can only go up!
Ok. Last time I'm posting about it. Except I might quote myself with playful jabs over the next 3-12 months. GAME will go 10-50x current price from fundamental demand pressure.  Yes you are reading that correctly. Fundamental pressure. And yes that is a top end projection of over $8.

I invested in GAME . What do you think about China exchange(Yuanbao)- mega pump exchange  Cheesy and CoinAgenda 2016 . How high it can be in one year ?
I think 1$ we will see very soon .
Pages:
Jump to: