Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins That Has Went to $0 Price? - page 7. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250
July 21, 2019, 03:21:22 PM
In addition to the list of altcoins that plunge into not having a value at all $ 0, there are actually things that are far more important for us to analyze, namely the cause of the coin to fall is of no value. Actually, what is the main cause, is the development team or error in the marketing strategy of the product? Or because there is too much competition. Let's think about this more seriously. thanks.
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
July 21, 2019, 11:33:54 AM
I heard that over 85% of crypto from over a few years ago has went to 0.  Is that true or false?

Can someone give me a list of the popular coins that were pretty well known that has went to 0?  The only one i know of is bitconnect.  All the other coins, they might have dropped to pennies but what coins has went straight to 0.
Talking with data is better than talking only based on what you hear. If there is data, maybe people will believe what you say even if the data is wrong. You convey this, then ask us to prove it. I think this is really unethical.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
July 21, 2019, 12:36:40 PM
If you stay here long enough, you could see that lots lots of coins that be born, and die just a few time after.
Nothing easier than public a cryptocurrency, so don't be so amazed.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 21, 2019, 12:13:54 PM
there seems to be no popular coin reaching the price of 0, but if the price is the new lowest price, there are many such as ADA, XRP, XLM, IOTA, EOS, and many more and this price will continue to drop making the lowest price new
look at titanium , its token now be zero after delisted in many exchanges.its so sad if we see coins price to be zero or have lowest price.there are many investors that harmed with this accident.and coins above not being zero but its price below $1.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
July 21, 2019, 11:54:50 AM
A lot of project is near zero price. Abandoned coins without developmnet without real value
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
July 21, 2019, 10:03:04 AM
www.deadcoins.com

On this website you can check all dead coins

I had a lot of money into a coin called OysterShell, at the time it was VERY promising, I bought a bag of coins and left on exchange...

...some months after, I checked and the coin was dead, zero value and no blockchain to transfer, really dead

At least I learnt the lesson and now I have only 5 coins, and the good ones, no random alts for me
looks like most of the dead coins were scam, only bitconnect that I know a well known coin and went straight to zero price.  
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
July 21, 2019, 11:43:25 AM
I heard that over 85% of crypto from over a few years ago has went to 0.  Is that true or false?

Can someone give me a list of the popular coins that were pretty well known that has went to 0?  The only one i know of is bitconnect.  All the other coins, they might have dropped to pennies but what coins has went straight to 0.

there are thousands of coins that are registered in the coinmarketcap ... and there are thousands of coins that are not registered in coinmarketcap ... so for now there are very many altcoins that have been launched in the cryptocurency ... and very many altcoins which were initially very good and growing but eventually had to lose all of its volume caused by very large market competition ...
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
July 21, 2019, 11:53:07 AM
there seems to be no popular coin reaching the price of 0, but if the price is the new lowest price, there are many such as ADA, XRP, XLM, IOTA, EOS, and many more and this price will continue to drop making the lowest price new
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
July 21, 2019, 10:32:56 AM
Most of them going to zero because :
  • Exit Scam
  • Ponzi
  • Broken Ecosystem
  • Dont have an active ecosystem, platform & product.
  • Lack of marketing.
  • Rising because of fomo, after the fomo rise again to the zero price.
  • Fake Team
If you on 2017, you will get a lot list example: Rainbow Token like Ethereum Gold, Bitcoin Red, EGOLD, LitecoinGold, MoneroGold, etc.
They created using a smart-contract because easy to create the source code,
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 21, 2019, 10:27:25 AM
Category I can count more than 20 projects that launched their ICO from 2017 traded for a while and currently are no more, meaning their value is turned to zero, this is the reason one need to make a good follow up of any token he is holding to find out what is happening at anytime and make proper decisions whether to continue holding or quit
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
July 21, 2019, 10:02:52 AM
Altcoin with prices heading to $ 0? Without any point behind it? Doesn't that mean that the coin is dead or is shitcoin? Or because it doesn't sell so the coin can't be valued anymore? It is unfortunate if there really is, but in reality not only becomes $ 0 but also 0 daily trading volume.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 21, 2019, 10:01:48 AM
I think the year 2019-2020 should be a year of purification for altcoins 90% that will go to $0 and die.
Only the strongest will survive.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 21, 2019, 10:01:13 AM
Today many coins are dead and cost $ 0. What many projects fail is because they are inexperienced or just want to raise funds then run away?

Of course, every year there are coins that have died until now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 21, 2019, 09:46:43 AM
Why are You only interested in tokens that have zero value?.There are a lot of tokens that cost 10 to 50 times less than they were sold during the ICO.This situation leads to the idea that these tokens inherently have zero value.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 21, 2019, 09:56:04 AM

No reason for me to complie a list of dead coins so I neer ad anything to show up but the statment you said is ture and even now the things happening and we call those coins as shit coins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
July 21, 2019, 09:53:34 AM
It's not impossible to many of altcoins going $0 value or valueless! they are coming with most project which totally worthless from the beginning! it's example of failed to survive in market! I think good altcoins are well survive always in market! failed project always provide shitcoins and deeply down their coin price from the beginning and one day coins value goes to 0 or valueless!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
July 21, 2019, 09:43:05 AM
www.deadcoins.com

On this website you can check all dead coins

I had a lot of money into a coin called OysterShell, at the time it was VERY promising, I bought a bag of coins and left on exchange...

...some months after, I checked and the coin was dead, zero value and no blockchain to transfer, really dead

At least I learnt the lesson and now I have only 5 coins, and the good ones, no random alts for me
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
July 21, 2019, 09:26:19 AM
A lot of projects turned out to be scam or useless and their coins has went to 0. However, I don’t think that 85% of the coins has went to 0.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
July 21, 2019, 09:31:58 AM

About 90% of altcoin has died since 2018 until now. And it will continue to increase in the future. Altcoin is being created too much and it has no effect on our lives. That's why the 2019 altcoin season didn't start
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
July 21, 2019, 03:10:02 AM
Many coin/token fail on their project that makes the value keep droping
i'm there when bitconnect sink and the price down to the 0 , i though that would be great to invest on lending coin, but the fact it just ponzi scheme. i can't finnish my lending program and lost about 70% of my total investment, lucky i could sell mine on the right times.
Pages:
Jump to: