Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins That Has Went to $0 Price? - page 8. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
July 21, 2019, 03:07:49 AM
That's true you can see many altcoins become $0 and looks dead because  there's no development on the project. Bitconnect is only one of them, if you want to see you can look another dead coin you can find at https://deadcoins.com/.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
July 21, 2019, 02:59:17 AM
I heard that over 85% of crypto from over a few years ago has went to 0.  Is that true or false?
That's true and many project until now has no value at all. They are shitcoins and just a spam in the market, they don't have value. If one of your coins becomes Zero in value then you can't do anything about it. So hard to believe on a project who dumps so much, and its too risky to invest on that token because you can be part of their losing token.

Unfortunately, such developments can be experienced, but 85% may not be accurate. 85% is a very serious rate. If I count the failed ICOs, I think it's not right for them to participate in the calculation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
July 21, 2019, 02:57:01 AM
I heard that over 85% of crypto from over a few years ago has went to 0.  Is that true or false?
That's true and many project until now has no value at all. They are shitcoins and just a spam in the market, they don't have value. If one of your coins becomes Zero in value then you can't do anything about it. So hard to believe on a project who dumps so much, and its too risky to invest on that token because you can be part of their losing token.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
July 21, 2019, 02:07:51 AM
You can start your search by looking through the list at https://www.coinopsy.com/dead-coins/
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
July 21, 2019, 01:11:04 AM

Can someone give me a list of the popular coins that were pretty well known that has went to 0?  The only one i know of is bitconnect.  All the other coins, they might have dropped to pennies but what coins has went straight to 0.
Pages:
Jump to: