Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 21. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
a lot of altcoins are back having a good price right now because the price goes back up especially the eth-based coins so it's very possible we'll get rich in this year if the coins we have are in it
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There are too many altcoin born in the market. But do not buy them, because their existence is too fragile. Buy and invest in ETH or BTC these two coins are safe and will make you extremely high profits in the future.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
There are plenty of altcoin that will rise in price this year. Essentially you like them, do a thorough research before investing. Do not be afraid to lose the opportunity. In my opinion, VIT will help you make a profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I'm 100% in IOTA and a huge fan of IOTA but I think at least NEO and stellar (together with XRP and Ethereum) will soon dominate the market.

I agree with your opinion and I also think that these coins will give a good growth and they are worth being in a portfolio for a long period of time! They have a cool technology, a strong team, and a very perspective future!
Activity: 294
crypto currencies have valuable coins to come in the subcoins section of the stock market. you should do detailed research to find them and invest. Subcoins are Mtc Dovu and Sether will be able to make you rich in 2018.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I think it would oyster protocol because of its many news that comes out almost every week. Airdrop , test net and coin burn. This will definitely it will surpass its all time high. And the development is very active on innovating this platform. You can check their telegram for more info.
Activity: 19
Verge and especially Zilliqa with its core feature sharding - these are my favorites. Wink
Activity: 175
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
I believe in these coins:-

ETH
NEO
IOTA
RIPPLE
Activity: 110
I keep trusting in my mind, i am holding Ripple, Cardano, IOTA, Stratis, Waves and DeepOnion. All are good project and hope they can make me rich next year. Good luck to your choices  Smiley
Activity: 182
At the moment, there are many altcoins that are doing well on the market. Coins like Hydro, IPSX. Etherium as well. There are also credible coins that are doing token sale with good prospects to hit the market after the end of their ICOs. XYO, Impressio, Financia
Activity: 85
if you want to invest that makes you rich in 2018, I recommend investing in XVG while XVG now down price makes you more profitable when you sell in 2018, because tomorrow XVG price possibly has gone up again
Activity: 121
For me, it will be Litecoin, Stratis, Ripple, and Waves. These are the best coins for me but you can search for your own. In my opinion these will be the most profitable and promising in 2018.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
For me i'll still always believe in Ethereum and Litecoin, continuing invest and hold in alternative coins like this two, definitely you gain a huge return because they show good potential and good future just like Bitcoin.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
Well you can also go for thug coin if you can hold it then you will get benifit by the team or by its price increase let me tell you about this coin in more detail so its a coin who has gained over 76k members in just a month and is still growing every day the main reason behind this are their frequent aidrops which happens every week on sunday and also because of their promising team who well knows their work,it is also listed on exchanges like yobit where you can take advantage of their investment box and can earn 5% every single day also they are doing no ico and distributing 85% of the total supply to us and rest they will keep for future development.
Activity: 120
That right, I think after a long time market down price altcoins will rising so enter and buy some now. You will enjoy the price movement upwards and upwards, and everyone will enjoy that.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The altcoin that I have the most faith in that will make me rich this year is ethereum. There is no disputing that by the next bull market we will be seeing a new all time high price with ethereum and I have quite a number of ethereum that I am holding right now and I will only sell in the next bull market. Ethereum is the altcoin that will make me rich.
I guess ethereum was the altcoin that will make you rich this year 2018. There's no doubt that it could happen because Ethereum today has a huge potential that it is shown in the market since even in the downfall ethereum manage to keep its value not lower than it is used to. I do have Ethereum too but instead of trading it I keep on holding it and I'd still wait to the highest pump.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
The altcoin that I have the most faith in that will make me rich this year is ethereum. There is no disputing that by the next bull market we will be seeing a new all time high price with ethereum and I have quite a number of ethereum that I am holding right now and I will only sell in the next bull market. Ethereum is the altcoin that will make me rich.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Consider having ethereum and binance. They are the only coins I have hope for in the future in terms of altcoins but still bitcoin is my master and I hodl as such. if you want to be really rich, get 10 ETH  and relax and wait for December 2018.
Having experienced the downturn in the past few months, I believe that a relatively stable upward trend will take place by the end of this year.
Activity: 77
Altcoins that will make you rich in 2018 is a good question, you need to be careful what you invest or trade with. I would recommend Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic because i see them making good announcements in the next few weeks. They have potential.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Consider having ethereum and binance. They are the only coins I have hope for in the future in terms of altcoins but still bitcoin is my master and I hodl as such. if you want to be really rich, get 10 ETH  and relax and wait for December 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: