Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 23. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
IDealCash (DEAL) https://idealcash.io

I'm a big fan of this coin.  It's got a growing community and is going up in value. 
I bought in at 1 satoshi and now it's touching 9!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
beginning in 2018 this Altcoin had experienced a worrying decline. but this does not continue. because the hard effort the development team seeks to increase the coins they have. so I believe this ever-increasing development, capable of making us rich.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
But you need to have thousands of dollars, even millions of dollars to be a millionaire  just by holding ethereum (it is not going to make a x10, x100 soon) so if you wanna be rich, the best option is just to put money on lowcap coins.

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
ethereum is the answer,
just buy and hold ethereum as much as you can
i believe ethereum will create new all time high in this year
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I don't know if cryptocurrency will make me rich in 2018, but what I know is that cryptocurrencies have now changed some of my lifestyle habits.
I think I will spend more time on cryptocurrency research in the future, hoping to become rich at an early date.
Activity: 364
For me i think it will be AITHEON . ICO is going on and technology is great
Aitheon offers innovative solutions that automate vital business processes. The company's revolutionary block-chain powered digital ecosystem brings together AI, smart devices and real and virtual robots into a single platform.
Activity: 172
That right, I think after a long time market down price altcoins will rising so enter and buy some now. You will enjoy the price movement upwards.
AFL
Activity: 167
IDealCash (DEAL) https://idealcash.io
Activity: 241
Merit: 13
I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think Eos will be mega-gamma-alfa profitable and just super coin Grin . And also I hope in waves. May be Neo will rise at a price.
Activity: 110
I totally agree with you. All altcoins which are listing on bittrex and binance will make you rich in 2018 and 2019
Flash back to few years back and check the litecoin price history. then you will understand what i am talking about.
Activity: 49
Lympo coin, LYM at 0.04$ find out more about the coin https://telegram.me/lympo
Activity: 182
Well 2018 will definitely be a good year for me in crypto and I think Egretia will be one of the coins that will make me mega rich by the end of the yea
Activity: 224
I think if someone could give an answer to this question, he would have done it.) Understand, no one can answer with accuracy, they can only say their guesses! I think that in 2018-2019, ETH and NEO will show themselves on the good side Wink
This is true.People so osften asking this questions. Maybe because thay don't want to decide themselves. But if you don't want to decide - how you want to be an investor?
I think in this year altcoins can make you rich only if you already rich. Because we will not see growing up at 3-5 times per month anymore.
Market became more stable, the number of new investors go down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think if someone could give an answer to this question, he would have done it.) Understand, no one can answer with accuracy, they can only say their guesses! I think that in 2018-2019, ETH and NEO will show themselves on the good side Wink
I agree bro, all ICOs are like on the path of their success but some will just diverge into failure due to some reasons like FUD and so as their coins. Just saying LOL
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Right now the best cheap coin to get in is SureRemit (RMT) currently the price is around $0.03 cents, their app is ready and will be launch within few weeks, I believe it could go up to $0.50 cents within 3 to 4 months period.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
I suppose that 2018 will be the year of the altcoincoins. We can easily see how the increasingly large partnership statements (ibm-stellar, iota-bosch, ripple-coinbase) are reflected in the market positively. I hope we will see better days.
Activity: 28
I enjoyed your YouTube.
So what is the best coin?
Just let me know. Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!

If you like to take risks you can become a rich in short period of time. Or you will lose everything. Keep that in mind. To become rich it is necessary to buy some new perspective coins and if they will grow you will earn!!!  Cool
Activity: 95
in 2018, you might make some nice return on XLM, i think it is one of the best coin out there with huge potential, and soon if the price hit $2 or $3, don't be surprised. Another coin i would say Lisk, it can easily go $65 within couple of months. And my 3rd choice is Wabi, currently  trading under $2, but this could hit $10 within few months.
Pages:
Jump to: