Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 5. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Investing in Altcoin is really a good way, but the benefits and risks are always proportional, so the danger here is unusual, especially for Altcoin, the risk is multiplier, so it takes time to invest in Altcoin. A lot of research, try to screen out which real projects, so that your own risk will be smaller
Activity: 154
There are many coins in market who have great future. As the prices are began to increases, so I think the golden time is about to come.
Altcoin is a great sector to invest. again market is moving up so I think a bit more patience is needed.
Activity: 17
Market is showing some improvement recently. So we should look forward to get profit.
We can only predict that this year may be a turnover for the market. Let's hope for the best.
Being rich may be happen as the market is growing up again.
Activity: 238
I think Ethereum and litecoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
This year altcoin didn't make me rich at all. I’m not even close to be rich, lol. I thought 2018 would be great but i literally suffer from the crypto market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I think there will be another fall, and then the market will go up. I have a lot of hopes for the big growth of NEM, NEO, ETC and IOTA.
I am of the same opinion. Now we have to be patient. I think that the bad run may take another six months, I would not count on the success at the end of last year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
I think there will be another fall, and then the market will go up. I have a lot of hopes for the big growth of NEM, NEO, ETC and IOTA.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
just invest in some legacy pow coins that's hit atl and wait for the bull run, almost all coin will be breakeven eventually.
Of course, each of us can only hope for a positive in the crypto currency business. Everything can happen before the end of 2018, because the market has already shown a very good percentage of growth.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
just invest in some legacy pow coins that's hit atl and wait for the bull run, almost all coin will be breakeven eventually.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Yeah, Why not. 2018 is a very good year to buy more tokens for the future. At this time all altcoins are in very very lower prices. Don't miss out that chance. Personally, I have bought these coins last week. ( DAN / ETH / NEO / TRX / LTC )  And I hope to buy 100000 sia coins in next week. Actually, this is a good time to buy tokens. But some people are scared of that market condition. My advice is. Don't be scared. The market will recover soon. So take an action hurry. Good luck to everyone.

Activity: 67
I still hope ethereum will become a coin that has good prices because I hold a few eths besides litecoin and ripples also seem good and seem to make me gain big profits and lots of money. There are too many coins out there that are still burning. I can't really say now, which altcoin will be more successful this time.
Activity: 266
I saw good coins were mentioned previously. I can add NagriCoin.
Activity: 23
I see this coins have good network support, they have fast network connections. No wonder coin holder uses them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
There are extremely diverse mints away thither that are stillrising. I cannot real hold championing at the moment which altcoins inclination be also blooming this chronology. But i be convinced that bitcoins and ethereum can still be the two stalls mints i have got.
Activity: 51
There are too many coins out there that are stillrising.I cannot really say for now which altcoins will be more successful this time. I still hope ethereum will be a coin that has a good price because I hold some eth besides litecoin and ripple seems to be good too  Embarrassed . This good time to buy ETH
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I think etherum, its potential is quite large in my opinion because of that until now I have started to buy and save these coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Everyone is saying that their altcoins will make them rich, because people are hoping for the best. Me too, so I think ETH, Wings, Bancor, Merculet will make me rich at the end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: