Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 10. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I even-handed don't accept reason human are so bullish on Neo, also different from writing language its cipher different from than ethereum and it has a good fewer developers and amity reenforced on it. I would invest in ethereum and consistent size early I bought Neo.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I do not think that there are any altcoins that could make anyone rich in 2018. Not that there are no coins that have the potential of doing so, but with the recent trend in the market, it has been a difficult thing for majority of the altcoins to do as much as they would have done. Let's talk about next year, but not this year at all.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
In my opinion, and I agree with the most guys here, that this year Ethereum is the most promising altcoin, it has the potential of making us rich and we don't risk our investments when buying it.
Activity: 13
It is logic having aspirations for the future always considering people recognize that learning shall become fundamental to gain great wealth
Activity: 350
I believe in ethereum, and bitcoin. These two coins are potential in the market, these two coins can give a huge amount of earnings. Because of its popularity, many investors are putting their investments in this coins.
Activity: 89
I trust in this way, I trust that this 2018 altcoin will makes me rich and this year would be an extraordinary begin. After I graduate this coming April is I'm going to begin purchase my PC and begin my full time in gathering. I give multi year for gathering just and in the event that I don't succeed, I will begin to instruct and educate until the point that I achieve my retirement age.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I personally believe that FGC,  PRiVCY and STAKER will make me rich this year not because I own alot of them but because I see the progress made by each team.  I salute the team of each project because even their coin is currently undervalued It doesnt stop them to provide and show dedication and enthusiasm to their goals. Lots of updates and news comes everytime so that's how I believe I will become rich 👍
Activity: 135
you should see eos and waves, both altcoins are very promising and also really good. both are also very potential and will explode next year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Wow how did I know Neo would be one of your picks?

I just don't understand why people are so bullish on Neo, besides different coding languages its nothing different than ethereum and it has far less developers and companies built on it. I would buy ethereum and even expanse before I bought Neo. That's just me though

Look past the top 20 coins for a change, and experiment with coins that have different consensus mechanisms.

Factom
Diamond
Basic Attention Token
OMNI
Lbry

Just a handful that are undervalued in my opinion.

I appreciate your opinion and criticism, I will have a look into those coins and maybe I can make a new video only talking about less "popular" altcoins in the future.

Don't take it personal and it's constructive criticism at worse, everyone is going to shill their own investments in these types of threads. I listed some coins that I am not invested in that list though. Your list is legit though and its good advice to newcomers so I thank you for taking the time to educate people on crypto.

But your channel is somewhat new and I strongly encourage you to think about two things going forward with your channel. Security and Integrity.

Dont dox yourself man, be careful what you show people on the internet because you could potentially be opening yourself up to get hacked. Also for integrity....please dont spam or shill your affiliate link for lending platforms like bitconnect. Just my opinion, good luck.
with the advantage that I might get from Altcoin which is currently quite large. this possibility gives me a far greater advantage. so it's great to rely on Altcoin as a great source of profit in the future. so it's great to rely on Altcoin and earn a sizeable profit by joining Altcoin and making us rich.
kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
why are there too many people in here just trying to be millionaires by investing a few bucks? came on guys, you are not going to be the next bill gates just by investing $100 into a single coin, stop with all that crap that is not going anywhere
Activity: 239
It is a positive feedback, I liked the way that you are heading this video. Your voice is completely pleasant and the information is insightful and short and understandable which is really important so just want to thank you. Go ahead!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Able Project it is ! They will used decentralized blockchain it avoids the risks associated with traditional centralized financial institutions . In this case all processes will used smart contracts to make all transaction transparent and more secure compare to centralized blockchain.
Rich you do not altcoins, and information about them! Because the market may not recover completely from a fall in winter, but if you can make money on a falling market, you'll be rich!
Activity: 224
Able Project it is ! They will used decentralized blockchain it avoids the risks associated with traditional centralized financial institutions . In this case all processes will used smart contracts to make all transaction transparent and more secure compare to centralized blockchain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think that this time is a very good time to buy more coins because the price is still low. The time for selling is not now. So, it is true that 2018 is a good time to add our amount of investment to hold until next year. Well, in my opinion, I will choose EOS and also Ethereum to be the coins to invest and make me rich.
Activity: 84
until further notice, regardless I confound to choose which coins that will make me wealthy in 2018 in light of the fact that I am holding in excess of 15 coins in the meantime and makes me difficult to give the appropriate response. I think it is on account of every one of coins has a similar chance to makes me rich and I figure it will happen not long after this show so I think it is smarter to sit tight for some time.
Activity: 210
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
In 2018 I am most memorable BNB. The same coin has helped my account X3.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
soon they will start pumping bitcoin again, most likely it will happen in August after the meeting in the US SEC.
Activity: 154
At the moment, the crypto currency market, there are a lot of worthy Altcoins. I, myself, wonder how quickly the market is gaining momentum. I have, of course. For example, NEO, Ripple, as well as litecoin. and I believe they will lead me to success.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
I support your choice in half part, because two coins will not be very good in this year. I mean litecoin and dogecoin, these two picks are weak, especially dogecoin. This coin is useless for me and will not achieve any success in future.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I am sure that in 2018 only blockchains will be popular. Therefore, you need to carefully evaluate the blockchains and invest only in them.
Pages:
Jump to: