Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 9. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
if I think to be rich we have to hold whatever coin we hold for now and not sell it too fast and while crypto market is heading for recovery for the future, because for me, this altcoin will give me good luck in the near future as they offers many opportunities and currently this altcoin has good crypto asset values that can easily reach my life goals.

Holding will not bring rich to you) look at holders which buy coins at the beginning of the 2018 year- where are they now? -they are on the bottom, because cannot fix it.
LTC, NEO, DASH and Ripple would be my guess

If Bitcoin will grow up very much they can easily go down, but if you very want to buy something you should also say on Cardano and Ethereum Classic.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
a lot of useful information is written here! but I saw the rapid growth of bitcoin in 2017! and I saw that all the coins grew with him! There was not a single crypto coin that fell in price! even the worst projects with their crypto coin - have constantly increased their capitalization! too, will be self-same in 2018, when everything will grow without exception!
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
I do not think so, look at the crypto market now and forthcoming. There may be another downtrend, at which time the BTC will be down to 4k $ altcoin going down deeper. Waiting for early or mid-year to have hope with altcoin as well as the crypto market.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I am sure that ETH is the first altcoin in this list. What is more, I can add EOS and Waves to this list. Ripple is quite promising for short term project as well.
Activity: 210
if I think to be rich we have to hold whatever coin we hold for now and not sell it too fast and while crypto market is heading for recovery for the future, because for me, this altcoin will give me good luck in the near future as they offers many opportunities and currently this altcoin has good crypto asset values that can easily reach my life goals.
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!

I think now it ie very dangerous to buy altcoins because Bitcoin domination hits 50% and if it will grow altcoins will be dumped very much. So it prefers to wait.
Activity: 38
LTC, NEO, DASH and Ripple would be my guess
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
I think altcoin can make us rich is on the grounds that this current ethereum awesome request by many individuals and have a high potential to keep on growing alongside the extension of the bitcoin ethereum with and in the event that you have now and you discharge the following year it will be exceptionally advantageous particularly on the off chance that you are contributing with ethereum. since I trust and suggest ethereum as altcoin in the year 2018-2019.
I support, because I agree that the cryptocurrency next year will make many rich. Because the world community will make the last decision and the cryptocurrency will be able to grow on the basis of the legal and step on solid ground.
Activity: 392
I am going all in zencash, with the current market I am very happy with. I am not waiting to be rich btw. just a tiny profit make me happy.
It can't be worst than banks  Cheesy

Oh, I also like Zencash! Besides this token, there are altcoins that are real sleeping giants. I am talking about Ontology and Gladius. If you read about Credits and Napoleon X, you might also invest in them.
well, if younare telling iti is as good as you thinh it is, i think i can be i rpterested in it, ipthank you for the information anyway
I think altcoin can make us rich is on the grounds that this current ethereum awesome request by many individuals and have a high potential to keep on growing alongside the extension of the bitcoin ethereum with and in the event that you have now and you discharge the following year it will be exceptionally advantageous particularly on the off chance that you are contributing with ethereum. since I trust and suggest ethereum as altcoin in the year 2018-2019.
i think in order to say whatbare he best altcoins on this year an din the next yesar, we shohld liook at the statistics
There should be ETH, EOS and Monero I suppose. ETH is the strongest and the most stable altcoin, EOS is increasing so fast now and Monero is the most anonymous cryptocurrency.
i think it can be ethereum andbitcojn, maybe some others and maybe the new ones, why not, they can also be good
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

Thanks!
there are a lot of potentional altcoins and i think that you van find them all necessary and with great profit
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
There should be ETH, EOS and Monero I suppose. ETH is the strongest and the most stable altcoin, EOS is increasing so fast now and Monero is the most anonymous cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Thanks!
Ripple (XRP)
It is used by payment systems for money transfers, settlements and currency exchange transactions between network participants. The operation carried out in the system can not be protested or canceled, in other words, the system does not imply return payments.
Activity: 336
I am going all in zencash, with the current market I am very happy with. I am not waiting to be rich btw. just a tiny profit make me happy.
It can't be worst than banks  Cheesy

Oh, I also like Zencash! Besides this token, there are altcoins that are real sleeping giants. I am talking about Ontology and Gladius. If you read about Credits and Napoleon X, you might also invest in them.
Activity: 112
I trust that best projects that are accomplished by the ICO could make us rich. best such younger tasks can show boom of x100 or maybe x1000. the principle component is to choose a fine mission, as an example, from present day tasks, enlte is quite interesting. handiest making an investment at an early degree can carry big income within the destiny.
Activity: 44
I like crypto-currencies and the idea of ​​crypto-currency, I think and I hope that we will still be able to earn money on this in the near future. And for me, I am holding some altcoins that has decent amount like Oyster Pearl PRL, Debitum Network, ODEM and Daneel.
Activity: 14
It is great considering ambitions for tomorrow a long as most realize that long-term thinking will be basic to earn a good sum.
Activity: 196
I still can not predict what is now, but if my view is EDO, because I follow the grant program of the project, and I hope that you will soon receive a salary from my work.
Pages:
Jump to: