Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 8. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 913
Merit: 252
The altcoin which looks like having the most potential for this year is Cardano (ADA). A few others are NEO, NEM and IOTA (if you don't consider them as over-priced). Some of the smaller altcoins can also be considered, such as 0x, Bitsend, Denarius and Polymath.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I recommend you put resources into universa blockchain for one year from now perhaps the cost will growing up. Since I see some past undertakings with blockchain subjects, for example, ethereum and stratis has been effective at any rate the value transcends the season of ICO.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
DeepOnion, Pearl and ITC aswell as ICON are surely some nice picks Cheesy
There alot of other coins too but it is impossible to get all of them haha never thought that ripple would rise this fast and also didnt even took a look at tron. (surely a big mistake Cheesy) but you will always win in the long term if your coin has atleast some substance haha just pick unique coins and you will be good in a few years.

Activity: 260
Merit: 1
According to Forbes, one of the main reasons for EOS becoming the fifth largest cryptocurrency is widespread faith in BlockOne CEO and lead developer of EOS, Dan Larimer. As of press time, EOS has a total market cap of $17,453,605,691, up 19 percent over the past 24 hours, according to industry website CoinMarketcap.

Another reason for EOS' current movement is its ongoing ICO (Initial Coin Offering). Investors are beginning to look beyond Ethereum for the next significant crypto platform. As illustrated in the graph below, EOS has a current price of $21.21 and the majority of trade has been on the Asian exchanges Huobi, Bithumb and OKEx.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
I believe some Altcoins can pull through this year 2018 but then it largely depends on some factors like allocation in your holding. A 2 days bull run can make a 10k token holder rich but you can't say that for someone holding just 100 tokens
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
Whilst it is imporssible to predict which cryptocurrencies will increase in price in the short term. Here are two amazing projects that have a high probablity of increasing in price this year. (not financial advice).

1- Elastos — The Internet Of The Future?
2- Nebulas – A Sleeping Giant?

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It is very difficult to guess which of the coins will bring you a good profit, but which simply dies. But I hope that the market will recover and go up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!

Jesus Christ, that title.. none of the alcoins will make you rich in 2018..
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
now I don't particularly think that some sort of Aldon will give you rich , it's still a bear market nothing pleases
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

Thanks!
In short, NEM integrates its development into the well-known Japanese banks, improves its platform. Catapult is constantly improving, from which the speed of transactions will gradually increase. This is an extremely promising currency, and the value of the token will grow every day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I hope we will see that 100x times, moon times soon. But i think we will see that from an altcoin not existing now, a maybe a sleeper coin waiting for the right time.
Cardano will rise from its place, COSS maybe..
Activity: 448
I think these coins could grow. not just them. let's see how the market will look this year
Activity: 148
I feel that Ethereum has a potential, it will build its esteem more this finish of the year 2018. Ethereum is the second place in the cryptographic money showcase after bitcoin and it's development is quickly increment contrast with different altcoins in light of the fact that it is generally worthy after bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Thanks!
I don't think that any altcoin would make you rich in 2018 as the prices are more than one fifth of what they were at ath and the bitcoin price is increasing now but the Altcoin price is still the constant in terms of bitcoin. So that's the main reason that everybody is now afraid to invest in Altcoin as they will loose money if the prices will still remain constant even when the bitcoin is still increasing in value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
The idea of becoming rich this 2018 is quite hard I think. But if you were able to hold onto your coins and tokens from all your bounty reward starting this year I think you will have the chance to get rich for holding those assets for at least 2 years. As for me since I need to sell my tokens when my financial situation calls for, it will be difficult and its like I'm shooting in the dark if I would anticipate that I will get rich this year from altcoins or cryptocurrency for that matter. I don'tvreally expect too much so I don't get so disappointed and frustrated.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Take full advantage of the bear market while it is here.  When things start moving up, the complacency factor in people will disappear.  It's at that point, you can pat yourself on the back for accumulating when most were giving up or scratching their heads.

We'll be discussing the coins that made you rich from 2018 in 2020.  Until then, it doesn't matter.  Just hold, hold, hold.

No matter how long the markets for crypto languish, and there's plenty of evidence they are suppressed so the powers that be can reorganize and take over, the bull market of our lives is on deck.

Once the masses start piling into crypto currencies is when the whole space takes off and you start seeing moon shots in some of the currencies.

Cryptos in 2018 are like quick sand.  If you play in that box, even the best of them will lose now and then, but overall, one day, early adopters and holders will be riding massive bubbles for the rest of their lives and likely their offspring as well.

Keep the faith, my friends!
Activity: 191
NO ALTCOINS MAKE YOU RICH IN 2018

Yep, there will not be any altcoins make you rich in 2018. The market is saturating with lots of Altcoins, include old coins and new coins. Almost are in downtrend and be in accumlation period to grow. So, I think this gloomy situation must last till the 2019 year
Activity: 294
I don't know about getting rich (you sort of have to win the lottery), but if the market returns to the late 2017/early 2018 bull run, there is money to be made across the board.  If you assume the December 2017 prices as a starting point, I would look at a lot of the top 20 coins in coinmarketcap.  My sleeper is COSS -- if all breaks right, I could see COSS 100x by this time next year.
Activity: 224
I'm only interested in BTC coin, this is the coin that will make you rich quick thanks to the hold so I think you should buy and hold them now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
NO ALTCOINS MAKE YOU RICH IN 2018
Pages:
Jump to: