Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Under $1 - page 4. (Read 6413 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 10:51:24 PM
not ethereum will not get past the bitcoin price because I see bitcoin has a very expensive price and ethereum is also very difficult to pursue bitcoin prices, unlimited supply of ethereum make the price difficult to make an increase.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
It does not matter what the price, the most important part of it, is the current marketcap, not the price of the token, and that is the way that it works. But yes, sometimes some people just buy those tokens because they think about huge profits
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 08, 2018, 11:39:16 AM
In my opinion, there are some altcoins under $1 and very promising. I think verge and tron can be good choices. And also, you can maybe think about IOTA and Vechain. These have also low prices. But in my opinion, the best way to find the best altcoins for yourself is, doing researches by yourself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 07:51:06 AM
Does anyone here have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?  Because the lower it is, the more X amount you can.

Just make up your mind and do a self research regarding some of the alt coins with a market value below 1$ but are very potential since they are on the top list. Try to check out for yourself the following cryptos that i will recommend you. They are Siacoin, Verge, Bytecoin, NEM, Stellar, and Ripple.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 08, 2018, 05:08:59 AM
I made one very interesting observation. Those tokens or coins that cost less than $ 1, and in General very cheap, grow in price easier.
although under $ 1 is still cheap, but we should not carelessly buy such cheap coins. we need to know the exact reason why we should buy the coin. so the risk that we will get smaller.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 05:01:03 AM
Can you give me a quote about the coin that they are less than $ 1? and if you have the investment opportunity you have invested in coin that costs less than $ 1, you should not weigh the price. Its current value
Activity: 812
July 08, 2018, 03:53:28 AM
I made one very interesting observation. Those tokens or coins that cost less than $ 1, and in General very cheap, grow in price easier.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 03:28:36 AM
There are quite a lot of good altcoin and the price is under $ 1 for you to invest, as now is the best chance for you to invest, as such will be one of the best opportunities not to be missed now.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 07, 2018, 09:19:32 PM
maybe you can take your time to do a research with XSN, verge and vsx
i believe all crypto above is good and will have a good price in the future too  Wink
but, invest only with your own risk
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 09:06:21 PM
Do not only look at the coin price but the market cap and coin supply too. Some very cheap coins with huge supply tend to pump and dump fairly quickly.
100% correct, missed those as they are very important.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 07, 2018, 08:25:47 PM
Do not only look at the coin price but the market cap and coin supply too. Some very cheap coins with huge supply tend to pump and dump fairly quickly.
July 07, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
Good altcoin under 1$ are IOTA XEM XRP  looks good on current levels. Also from new Calisto network look pretty good,  in November their plan to activate cold staking which can bring this coin to the new level.
iota is going to be huge imo though ripple i would not touch and XEM is not so interesting as an investment, at least not what i can see, not saying i might be wrong in the long run. there are so many rare gems out there that can make insane gains. look at XSH and what it did from Nov 2017 to mid Jan 2018 and see that a $100 would have turned into $30,000. now you would spend about $2000 for that amount of coins you would have gotten back in Nov 17.
July 07, 2018, 03:50:10 PM
VeChain will be 3 cents soon (after mainnet). But the again. Price per coin doesn't matter at all. Its all about the value of the market cap!
that is an insane price that i doubt it can reach, before or after main net and not even if BTC is at $3000. just my opinion 
Activity: 92
July 07, 2018, 03:47:46 PM
Just noticed that Binance and Bittrex are following Straks (masternode coin) on Twitter.

For a right now only 1 million market cap coin this should be good signs for the future. I augur from this that they both may consider to add Straks perhaps.

In general I am of the opinion that they wont follow Straks if they thought it would be totally crap or just another coin.

Besides I really like the project too without this twitter fact.
Activity: 22
July 07, 2018, 03:12:00 PM
Just listen to this and you will know, perfect time to accumulate: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 07, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
High value coins are not necessarily good coins. At present I have many low value coins but also very good as TRX, XVG .....

It is not necessary that high value ones are best but when the market rises generally those keep rising quickly as those are fallen largely and thus you can benefit from it. Yes their are some good altcoin whose value have fallen a lot and right time to buy as well.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 01:04:59 PM
Good altcoin under 1$ are IOTA XEM XRP  looks good on current levels. Also from new Calisto network look pretty good,  in November their plan to activate cold staking which can bring this coin to the new level.
Activity: 318
July 07, 2018, 12:20:30 PM
Ripple, XEM, stellar, Cardano, Tron are the altcoins under $1 that have a good prospect in the future.

you can research about their technology by yourself first.

those five coins can be your option to buy because the coins are under $1 and I have all of that coin and still holding the coins and waiting for the change of the price. but don't just buy directly, you still need research by your own self so you can be sure that those five coins are good enough for you to buy. don't just listen to what people said and always make a research.
Activity: 167
July 05, 2018, 04:27:54 AM
High value coins are not necessarily good coins. At present I have many low value coins but also very good as TRX, XVG .....
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
Ripple, XEM, stellar, Cardano, Tron are the altcoins under $1 that have a good prospect in the future.

you can research about their technology by yourself first.
Pages:
Jump to: