Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Under $1 - page 8. (Read 6413 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
April 28, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
Altcoin under $1 does worth investing especially when the coin is yet to be listed on coin market cap and it doing so well than some altcoin under the $1 price range which were listed on market cap. Which is why I recommend MMOCoin to you guys and it currently 0.00000045 BTC ~ $0.0042. Besides, the more you hold the coin the more the profit you have.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
April 28, 2018, 03:47:13 PM
Take a look at stk token. It is very good token, they are annoucing their partnership with major exchange on monday so I am expecting 300% pump from them. Their cap is sitting at 40 million. I think they can easily do 10x more. This will put them at 400 million market cap!
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 28, 2018, 03:02:55 PM
You should also look at the current supply, if it's supply is too high, it will be difficult for it to increase up to 10x. Look for coins that are undervalued and low supply, that coins or tokens can be pumped easily because of it's low supply. There are a lot of hidden gems out there that are really undervalued.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
April 28, 2018, 02:55:56 PM
XEM is a very promising coin the price of which is below $ 1. I believe that this project will soon begin to develop actively and bring profit.
Activity: 448
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
April 28, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
Tron is a very good choice for a coin with a value below $ 1. I first heard about him on the forum. The increase in the price of TRON pleases my eyes
Maybe it's a good coin, but it's too late to buy it. Growth continues for several days. I think that the fall will soon begin.
Activity: 322
April 28, 2018, 02:45:04 PM
you can look into pundix a solid project with successfull ico and working product. Also look into STK they will be launching their card soon in Canada
I agree, PundiX is a great coin. In addition, they have an airdrop every month! I would advise Babb project (BAX), decently grows and costs less than 1 cents.
Activity: 121
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
April 28, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
Tron is a very good choice for a coin with a value below $ 1. I first heard about him on the forum. The increase in the price of TRON pleases my eyes
Activity: 532
April 28, 2018, 01:14:46 PM
you can look into pundix a solid project with successfull ico and working product. Also look into STK they will be launching their card soon in Canada
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
April 28, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
There is no particular theory to explain how many coins went below $1 or more than that since crypto currency market is always volatile and a $0.10 coin may rise up to $1 in a weeks time and vice versa. The best part is to observe with our own measures and tools to look after those coins if we really want to invest in the coins which are less than $1.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
April 28, 2018, 09:09:50 AM
Tron is one coin which is available for 1 dollars it is good to Hold Tron can reach 1 dollars most probably this year ending already tron gave more 10 thousand percent profit this year alone
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 07:34:13 AM
Okay that depends first on marketcap rather than the value of every single token. Stop checking about the value of token please. If you want to earn some good money in short term then go for Ccore.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
April 28, 2018, 07:10:10 AM
Does anyone here have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?  Because the lower it is, the more X amount you can.

For example if a coin is 10 cents and say you buy 10000 of them, thats 1000 USD.  If this coin goes up to 1 dollar, that is 10x your money or 10000.  Now if it goes up to 10 dollars, that would be 100x. 

The thing is if you get a coin for 10 cents, how much can you really lose?  Because no coin goes to 0 right?  I mean it might go down to 0.002 etc if it does?  But if it goes from 10 cents to 15 cents, thats 50 percent your investment which is huge.  The thing is people say invest in bitcoin.  But the issue is look at the price.  Its around 4000 usd for a btc.  Let say you buy 1 btc.  If it goes up to 5000 usd, yes you make 1000 usd.  But if a coin is 10 cents and you buy say 50000 of them for 5000, well it going up to 12 cents would make you the same money as compared with btc. 

How many coins has went all the way down to say 0.01 or less that was at 1 dollar at one point?

How many coins has went from less than say 25 cents or less and at least doubled VS dropped more than 1/2 the price?  That is what im very curious at.  Now if a coin is at 0.002 etc and stays around there thats not much about it.  But it seems like coins under 1 dollar that shows potential if you look at the chart seems like a good idea?  Since there is so much you could make?  For example if there is a coin that is 10 cents and people talk good about it... that seems like a better idea than buying btc right for say 5k?  Like i think it would be better to buy 50000 of a coin at 10 cent than 5000 usd worth of btc.  Because that coin only has to increase 2 cents compared to btc increasing 1000 usd though someone here says thats not how you should look at it etc.

But thoughts on what coins under 1 dollar is good?  The thing is if a coin is less than 10 cents, that could mean a potential for a lot of money.  Like a coin being 10 cents and it going up to 25 cents would be pretty huge if you bought like 100000 of it etc.
right. Investing in these cheap altcoins will help you get more profit but the risk is very high.
For example, if you invest in bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will increase by 10%, but the price of altcoin will increase to 20-30%. But if the price of bitcoin drops by 10%, the price of the altcoins will drop to 30-40%.
So investing in altcoin is quite risky but it brings in more money than investing in bitcoin. I always like adventure.
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 06:07:40 AM
what about OCN ?  i think it is a good project
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 27, 2018, 07:29:21 PM
Maybe some friends may not come right, but I see a potential for Ripple under $ 1dollars. But there are also some dangers in the ripple due to sudden movements. But I want to rely on the institutions and the field of use
Many of those launched coins nowadays doesn't developed so well with their price value, and because of bitcoin price was struggling so much to rise higher, some buying of alts has no demand for it. Most of the coins now could not even reach 0.1$ or more, and the worst was it wouldn't have pump higher because day traders always grab the lesser increase of the price. Possibly that's the reason why the price became so volatile, and change can be so fast to show up to lower percentage
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 06:11:17 PM
Maybe some friends may not come right, but I see a potential for Ripple under $ 1dollars. But there are also some dangers in the ripple due to sudden movements. But I want to rely on the institutions and the field of use
Activity: 252
April 27, 2018, 05:59:41 PM
Hello, I would advise altcoins below top 100, with low supply and bit market cap such like Bos, Evx, RLC, UTK. these coins are very promise if you think to next bull market. Now there are others like TNC, PRL, LION, SNGLS wich I see them too.
Activity: 378
April 27, 2018, 04:29:19 PM
Nem, TRX is an excellent coin, the price of which is very low today. I believe that these coins will rise in price very soon. Today is a good time to invest.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 27, 2018, 04:13:14 PM
Ripple
Tron
Cardano
Stellar

There are many altcoins worth investing you just need to choose the right coins. Make sure to stud them first before investing to avoid some regrets at the end. It's still up to you which coins will give you profit.
Activity: 1
April 27, 2018, 04:00:44 PM
The problem with altcoins under $1 is that they have a pretty big supply for the ones that are in the top. The more supply the less potential it go above a certain price. I don't think price alone matters too much. You gotta look at the actual technology, the team, etc and see if the coin is worthwhile investing in.

I know having more of the coins feels better but don't let that get to you.
Pages:
Jump to: