Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Under $1 - page 6. (Read 6413 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 07:48:39 AM
Power ledger and Block array i would get.Small market cap and both are very promissing projects with lots of action from the team

Oh, I love Power Ledger also. Besides it, there is an altcoin that is my favorite - TRON. After this alt, I trust also Napoleon X, Gladius, Ethlend, Crypterium, and KickCoin (KICK). I am going to buy many of them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 22, 2018, 01:03:25 PM
Tron is most potential coin which is under one dollar we can expect tron to reach 1 dollar this year and when it reaches 1 dollar we can expect more millionaire coming from this crypto like the ones we saw last year

Tron will soon begin to grow, because at the end of the month will be mainnet launch (on the 31st of May).
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:52:19 PM
Tron is most potential coin which is under one dollar we can expect tron to reach 1 dollar this year and when it reaches 1 dollar we can expect more millionaire coming from this crypto like the ones we saw last year
Activity: 51
May 22, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
There are some important coins below the real potential market value. Burst and Xvg are a couple of good examples.
I like Equihash as some coins have a protected protocol and are not with zero protocol that is an advantage but some exchanges do not like in the future as anonymous.
Activity: 108
May 22, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
Obviously Masari, have 500% increase in the last 30 days and still cheap.

Did my research, the coin seems legit. However, the price decreased after initial growth.

People still does not know about this coin...imagine when they find out.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
Have closer looks firstly on the market cap of each coin together with the supply not the price itself. That's not decisive to predict 10x or more.  Smiley

Some of the altcoins that are not as popular as alts from top-10 will rise in 2018. I would recommend you KickCoin -(KICK) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kickico
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
May 20, 2018, 09:21:45 AM
BiblePay is only $0.003 per coin!

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

640+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 35
May 19, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
Obviously Masari, have 500% increase in the last 30 days and still cheap.

Did my research, the coin seems legit. However, the price decreased after initial growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 02:40:16 AM
Power ledger and Block array i would get.Small market cap and both are very promissing projects with lots of action from the team
Honestly, you must go with the top ones because it is very hard for new coins to make any progress. There is a lot of competition and new coins do not have as much support as old ones hold. You must learn that earning a profit of one or two dollars after holding a coin for like 6 to 8 months does not even counts as a profit. It is like wasting your precious time. Try trading with a small amount of potential coin.

What you have said makes a lot of sense. That is why for me what I will do is that I will invest a coin that I have trust with and then wait for one year or two. No wasting time at that point in case the coin made me a couple thousand dollars or maybe 10 thousand. It is worth the wait I would say and I am very confident with my coins right now.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 01:36:27 AM
Honestly, you must go with the top ones because it is very hard for new coins to make any progress. There is a lot of competition and new coins do not have as much support as old ones hold. You must learn that earning a profit of one or two dollars after holding a coin for like 6 to 8 months does not even counts as a profit. It is like wasting your precious time. Try trading with a small amount of potential coin.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
May 14, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 10:28:12 AM
Okay that depends first on marketcap rather than the value of every single token. Stop checking about the value of token please. If you want to earn some good money in short term then go for Ccore. Good investment for short term but risky.
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
May 13, 2018, 03:25:53 PM
Altcoin below $1? You should take a look at stk token. This crypto will help masses adopt blockchain technology. If you heard about pundix which did 15x you should definetely pick up some stk which is better in my opinion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
May 13, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
I think that a very promising and cheap coin below $ 1 is XEM. This is a strong project that can grow significantly. I keep this coin for several months.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 03:17:55 PM
I recommend investing in Ripple or Cardano. Ripple is altcoin with huge market capitalization, it is only behind Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple is used by many banks in the transaction, proving that the ripple actually has potential. also Cardano, this is altcoin has a relatively fast growth. Cardano has a professional development team, it has good scalability, Cardano's transaction speed is also very fast. I believe that in the next few years Cardano will grow very strongly. Now that their prices are still low, this is an opportunity for us to invest

Under $ 1, Cardano is definitely worth the investment. The project is developing very well which gives the opportunity for a good profit for long term. I would rather not recommend Ripple. Achieving price above 1$ will be a big challenge for ripple. You can find a few better and promising coins than a ripple.
cardano has a good potential to reach $ 1 but takes a long time, but it's already seen if the future of cardano starts looking good and it's not bad for a new coin.

i agreed with cardano too.Cardano's transaction speed is really very fast. i expect more and more grow from this coin

Pillar and ixledger are under $1 and they are promising coins. The next half of the year can be much better for them if bitcoin price can go up. I follow their updates and team members. They can manage serious businesses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 13, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
Altcoin which is under $1 dollar and i am willing to buy are :
1. Auctus : auctus aim to make blockchain as pension fund and its circullating supply relatively small it is arround 40 million.
2. Crypterium : crypterium also have small circullation and before the full platform launch it will goes high.
3. Dao stack : it is not under $1 but arround $1 and that price is just like its ico price. If the market going bullish again my target for this token is arround $20. Token in circullation also only 35 million token.
Activity: 644
May 11, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
I recommend investing in Ripple or Cardano. Ripple is altcoin with huge market capitalization, it is only behind Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple is used by many banks in the transaction, proving that the ripple actually has potential. also Cardano, this is altcoin has a relatively fast growth. Cardano has a professional development team, it has good scalability, Cardano's transaction speed is also very fast. I believe that in the next few years Cardano will grow very strongly. Now that their prices are still low, this is an opportunity for us to invest

Under $ 1, Cardano is definitely worth the investment. The project is developing very well which gives the opportunity for a good profit for long term. I would rather not recommend Ripple. Achieving price above 1$ will be a big challenge for ripple. You can find a few better and promising coins than a ripple.
cardano has a good potential to reach $ 1 but takes a long time, but it's already seen if the future of cardano starts looking good and it's not bad for a new coin.

i agreed with cardano too.Cardano's transaction speed is really very fast. i expect more and more grow from this coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
May 11, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: