Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS under $1 - page 14. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 29, 2017, 11:17:28 AM
my choice is civic - good design and great idea
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 10:15:42 AM
buy Altcoin now because the price still friendly with the funds you have so years 2018 you can sell your coin and you can to get big profit. trading in altcoin to date for sell and buy  it is good idea. ok guys good luck.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
December 29, 2017, 11:04:44 AM
It seems to me that in fact it is impossible to choose.
Almost all tokens and coins do not cost more than $ 1, but developers can at any time to drop people and disappear.  Shocked
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
December 29, 2017, 11:01:37 AM
The price doesn't matter! What you gotta look at is market cap and circulating supply! For both I'd recommend WISH and PRIX

I do not understand why people always ask this question. Completely irrelevant. GNT and 0x tho
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
December 29, 2017, 10:11:01 AM
Sexcoin (SXC) looks pretty good. Still just $.14 but has been surging like crazy of late.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 10:07:54 AM
altcoin under $ 1 is very much, but who has the opportunity to make us get a big profit is
1. XVG
2. DAT
3. TNT
4. PRL
5. FUEL
6. AMM
7. STU
8. RCC
I think it's coin-coin that will increase the price for the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 29, 2017, 10:07:40 AM
Which Altcoins are likely to pump in a month or two, and can give profit in short term? I am new and cant afford losing money.
The list is long but I think of the following coins on priority investment.
1) Ripple : We loosing the time to invest in this coin but I'm thinking that we are still not loosing the profit margins though it has reach almost 2 USD rate today. Thats really crazy and amusing thing about the coin.
2) XEM : Yes, this is next hot deal I'm looking at and well it still below 1 USD and easy to invest in. The development are going on with lighting fast speed and it is said to be next ETH by many speculators.
3) ADA : Cardano is driving the adrenaline of many people and just the way it pumped XEM, XRP coins this coins is going to pump as well for sure. So have look into it as well.

Thats all from my side. :-)

I broke my stash due to skyrocketing of Ripple XRP. And I'm happy because this train didn't left until I bought a thousand of coins before it hits $1 mark before the year ends. So I'm looking forward next year when Ripple will still lead the next to Ethereum as the 2nd top Altcoin yesterday.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 10:07:00 AM
Right now, my money is on TRON (TRX). Although it was hyped by McAfee, it has since corrected. In my opinion, it has actually overcorrected since its debut since there was a periscope mishap that the CEO doesn't have English as his first language. As a result, there was a lot of miscommunication on his part. He is hiring English speakers though.
Activity: 70
December 29, 2017, 10:02:33 AM
I think REQ under $1 is a buy, request network will have many great uses within the near future and will be widely used within the financial world.
December 29, 2017, 10:03:50 AM
ColossuscoinXT(COLX).  I began staking last night of which I am sorta vague on how it all works, but hey I'm new at this and I'm trying...hard!

Anyway it's up pretty about 106% since yesterday per CMC.  I bought last night during the dip so my gain is a little more than that.  I'll hold it for a while since I don't have much to loose.

ColossusCoin is indeed a good coin invest this week. It is the top Altcoin gainer of the week so the price isn't much expensive but people who invest earlier are the lucky ones.
This coin is the first priority on my list to secure myself and my family for the future.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
December 29, 2017, 10:01:56 AM
Which Altcoins are likely to pump in a month or two, and can give profit in short term? I am new and cant afford losing money.
The list is long but I think of the following coins on priority investment.
1) Ripple : We loosing the time to invest in this coin but I'm thinking that we are still not loosing the profit margins though it has reach almost 2 USD rate today. Thats really crazy and amusing thing about the coin.
2) XEM : Yes, this is next hot deal I'm looking at and well it still below 1 USD and easy to invest in. The development are going on with lighting fast speed and it is said to be next ETH by many speculators.
3) ADA : Cardano is driving the adrenaline of many people and just the way it pumped XEM, XRP coins this coins is going to pump as well for sure. So have look into it as well.

Thats all from my side. :-)
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
December 29, 2017, 10:01:49 AM
Hello there, my advice to you : you should look closer to verge, now it costs under 1$ but in several month it can up to the moon.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
December 29, 2017, 10:01:26 AM
a month or two you should look at crypterium, it's still an ICO but once ico is over I think the price should shoot up, because of the small fact the project is will funded also will be able to buy directly from fiat (not a lot of altcoins have this feature) which makes it very unique and powerful in terms of an altcoin(currently)

but as in coins, I'm betting on DeepOnion, and XVG and ETC currently. only XVG under 1$ from them.
December 29, 2017, 10:01:07 AM
The price doesn't matter! What you gotta look at is market cap and circulating supply! For both I'd recommend WISH and PRIX

You can't say that, because not all less circulating supply coin are on top Altcoins. I think it's because of their marketing strategy and when the community is huge and their project is very important to the people.
For example, Ripple. It has ten billion maximum cap supply but people are investing because the company guaranteed good profit return in the future.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
December 29, 2017, 10:00:50 AM
RDD, PAC, SC, XBY, XVG, TRX, thats is undervalued coins for now. if you do research by your own you can check their platforms and their white papers to finalize and choose what you want to keep for atleat a year and walla. after that you will be rich hehehe.
If you wan't more secure ones ETH, and XRP are the best ones for now , I owned and holding XRP and now the price is pumping and going to 2$.. hoping it will get 5$ or more. hehehe
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 29, 2017, 09:56:33 AM
So, you are looking for get rich over night scheme and you can't afford to lose money?  Grin
No one can tell you which one will be pumped, you probably missed nxt but you can try with that again, it was pumped to 13K satoshi and now it is 6K. Maybe that one, i don't know.

I agree. There is no easy way to something that can be useful and good. It all takes time. Although there are actually a lot of altcoins available in the market for less then one dollar right now, you should consider that dealing with altcoins right now is a risk because the negative effects that bitcoin has brought about across the market during its surge is still open and fresh to many altcoins. For most cryptocurrency users, the best and smart move right now is to hold onto their altcoins until they neutralize in value and regain the value they lost, which would actually make it more profitable and worthwhile.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 09:55:17 AM
ColossuscoinXT(COLX).  I began staking last night of which I am sorta vague on how it all works, but hey I'm new at this and I'm trying...hard!

Anyway it's up pretty about 106% since yesterday per CMC.  I bought last night during the dip so my gain is a little more than that.  I'll hold it for a while since I don't have much to loose.
December 29, 2017, 09:52:52 AM
Oyster Pearl PRL, Reddcoin, Dogecoin
These coins although under $1 but they have the potential to be the next top Altcoins in the near future.
Ripple was been predicted to lead so now Ripple is now seating on number 2 in the list of top Altcoins in the market.
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
December 29, 2017, 09:49:13 AM
You may follow PalmBeachVip on twitter. Sometimes they have nearly good predictions, however it is safer to jump out earlier...
E.g. CURE jumped from 0.67 USD to 0.80 USD today (24h low-high).
Activity: 84
December 29, 2017, 09:47:57 AM

Play xrp it's running to 5.00 or 10.00 in days

TRX lead guy was main guy years ago who built ripple for Asian bank brand ripple

Now he's built the crypto highway for entertainment industry with TRX

If you want real crypto privacy xvg is the play

All my info from Dr. Sol Adoni

www.soladoni.com

2 days ago he took over top spot on Twitter for

Crypto
Ripple
Xrp

He's the pump master but it's not a dump it's real opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: