Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS under $1 - page 2. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 103
February 09, 2018, 08:05:42 PM
If you can't afford to lose money then perhaps you should not be here. A law carved in stone tells not to invest in cryptos more that you can afford to lose. But if yuo want to risk, try at least to be cautious and buy only poromising coins which have had a flat price for a while, which is a symptom of a floor and accumulation phase. Never buy them after that they have made a huge spike in price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 07:55:31 PM
Which Altcoins are likely to pump in a month or two, and can give profit in short term? I am new and cant afford losing money.
for me i dont like coins with price less than $1 because most of Most of them fail in the future ,
i think powr ledger and nxt  are likely to pump in 2018 , 

indeed for now altcoin averages still below $ 1, but but the success of altcoin becomes more than $ 1 depending on the altcoin owner team in marketing their coins and the interest of the investors to join their project, I am sure business in altcoin is not as easy as imagined , you must remain patient and invest in altcoin areas not in the short term
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 09, 2018, 07:38:44 PM
Making money is so easy, just ask on forum and get huge amount of bucks. You must to follow McAfee twitter and buy coin of the day or coin of the week he advice.
This was my first start in both ICO and trading and it helped me a lot. I usually visit profile for tips on ICOs to look out for which I think is a good work by him and everyone can also follow his suggestions and gain money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 07:37:05 PM
Buy digibyte! It is currently at $0.1100. I think this will become profitable in the next few months.
For me you should buy TIO and BAR because both of this altcoins has a really bright future with a lower price, and i am confident that  by the next month TIO and BAR is we will start to pump it's value. And i also advice to buy TRX.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
February 09, 2018, 07:36:54 PM
Most of the alt coins are indeed actually $1 right now. So you should consider investing as much as you can before the price starts to bounce back up. You could try investing on Stellar Lumen (XLM), TRON (TRX) and Ripple (XRP). You can dump your XRP once you have reached your profit margin.
Actually, when Altcoin just appeared in the market, usually their price is still small and less than 1 satoshi. And at times like Altcoin can be used by buying some of them to taste, then wait for a while. Usually Altcoin prices like that will increase sooner or later. And when the price of Altcoin has increased, you can get a lot of profit depending on how much money you invest it. I never tried it this way, but I guess a lot of people already know this way and try it out. Clearly, not all Altcoin can apply for this way, sometimes there is Altcoin whose price is not increased.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 09, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
After last two weeks aren't all Altcoins under $1 now?  Cheesy
Most of the alt coins are indeed actually $1 right now. So you should consider investing as much as you can before the price starts to bounce back up. You could try investing on Stellar Lumen (XLM), TRON (TRX) and Ripple (XRP). You can dump your XRP once you have reached your profit margin.
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
February 09, 2018, 07:15:25 PM
lol, almost, you got the point.
Activity: 111
February 03, 2018, 08:50:03 AM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 03:58:29 PM
I'd recommend you to keep an eye on  RDD, BITB and PAC

PAC is a scam
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
January 11, 2018, 02:51:39 PM
always do some research before invest in any coin.and check their social media pages for updates.if its daily updating,the team is active and have a nice future.you can check DBC,UTK,SNOV,THC are some coins below 1$ that can easily give you profits with news to come
Activity: 168
Honesty is the best policy
January 11, 2018, 02:36:12 PM
DOGE, NXT, IGNIS, RIPPLE AND STILL MANY MORE.

i agree for you, invest in Ripple can make us get big profit
I really hope ripple can increase again because I am confident with the potential that will happen in the future. just keep waiting patiently
Activity: 350
January 11, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
at the moment I watch and I buy tokens of Bitlave, t. to the project very good and capitalization of his about 80 million. potential of growth very big, t. to bargains only at one exchange. on normal will leave will be h3-5
Activity: 292
January 11, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

i agree for you, invest in Ripple can make us get big profit
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 11, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
There are many coins under 1$ you can easily know from coinmarketcap, just sort that out. The question is, are you lucky enough to follow stranger call on the internet? you better know any coin you buy by yourself.
Activity: 259
January 11, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
Which Altcoins are likely to pump in a month or two, and can give profit in short term? I am new and cant afford losing money.
Buy some Rise. I know this coin will definitely go to the moon in the first quarter of 2018.
. 1. Two airdrops 2. New partnership signing  3. New exchange listing 4. Currently only available on bittrex n that high. So wait for more exchanges to come   🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 154
January 11, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
January 11, 2018, 11:23:07 AM
I bought some snov coins because now it is still low and we see several months will increase rapidly because of the huge potential of this coin
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
Buy digibyte! It is currently at $0.1100. I think this will become profitable in the next few months.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
January 11, 2018, 10:58:18 AM
im see at etherdelta only payfair is the only one token that still very under valued. so im holding it now as it look very promising to me. i dont know what other you might like but for me i hodl this one for a month.
Activity: 42
January 11, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
QSP and TNT
Pages:
Jump to: