Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 28. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
For me, in this case, I will not place Ripple as a candidate, not because it is not developing, but because ripple is a centralized crypto coin, and less desirable. Currently, my favorites are Monero and Ethereum, and in general, Bitcoin is one of the market leaders, and Altcoin is still below it.
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 12:03:51 PM
My choice for altcoins that will quickly develop in the future is ripple and ethereum. At present, the development of the two coins I mentioned above is very fast and has even exceeded the initial expectations. So, don't miss this opportunity to invest in ripple or ethereum, you won't regret it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:41:09 AM
You might be able to choose tokens, because I think the exchange tokens will grow very fast in the near future. On several occasions, they have repeatedly increased. KYC is a prime example of an exchange token that experienced a significant increase. Whenever the altcoin competition starts again, the token will be the first object to be raised, that's for sure.
Activity: 50
August 20, 2018, 10:25:34 PM
I think altcoins will grow but of course maybe not abruptly and it  needs to be supported by great investors. If it is supported very well then it will grow. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 434
August 20, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
NEO, Stellar, EOS, Waves, and ADA are coins that are developing this year. He is expected to continue to experience development and expansion in the application of platforms in several ICOs. While altcoins that have the confidence to continue to grow are ethereum. Even though ethereum's price has fallen, but it is able to return the price again, because of its good potential.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 09:33:29 AM
Eos, Eth and Monero will grow at all, I am sure in them. They have good and quite promising indexes for the bright future and I am sure they will reach it.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 19, 2018, 07:13:31 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think you are doing a very good thing by thinking neo. I think it can grow greatly in the future and reach better prices.

But I think ethereum is a better choice, in the terms of popularity and technology.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:04:12 PM
yeah that's true . I also have a hope on NEO and some NEO based tokens . I would choose to hold these 5 coins ADA NEO ETH ICX XLM. because I have a hope on those
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 03:45:23 AM
I think that all the altcoins that are in the TOP 50 according to the data of the coinrmarketcap will grow if bitcoin increases! The fact is that everything depends solely on the behavior of bitcoin. After some time passes after the growth of bitcoin, all the other coins will be pulled behind it!
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 02:55:48 AM
Although some altcoins multiply the decline, it won't make altcoin completely extinct. There will be an altcoin that continues to advance. My top 3 Altcoins that I think will grow this year are: ethereum, Neo, and EOS.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 18, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
I think it is most of the good altcoin that will grow when the next bull run comes, especially the altcoin that have increased drastically before, they already have the community, then they will increase again.
Activity: 275
August 18, 2018, 05:04:14 AM
Yes, I believe that the coins will begin to grow immediately after the bitcoin. As soon as it stabilizes and starts to rise all the coins will go up.
Activity: 336
August 18, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
I think that in order for a lot of coins to go up, it is necessary to wait some time, when there will be positive news in the market, then there will be growth and we will be able to profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
August 18, 2018, 04:52:08 AM
I am betting on NEO but right now I am starting to doubt it, since xrp is trying to get in its way regarding China.

From smaller coins , I believe there is huge potential for these tokens: FSBT( forty Seven bank) and CEDEX token.

Also lets not forget about PundiX which is something very necessarily for crypto world.

Activity: 578
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:46:40 AM
At this point crypto has crashed so hard that I think any of the popular top 20 coins will start to grow and rebound later this year.  I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you decide to invest in.  I'd say you have a 80% chance in coming out positive.
Activity: 294
August 18, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Buying altcoins now like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo for me this are the best coins and has a potential to grow even the price of these coins now are very cheap I prefer to buy more at cheap price then hold it you can earn a lot of profit in several months after buying them.

Activity: 87
August 18, 2018, 04:41:11 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
well, each altcoin definitely has the potential to continue to grow
also I see that ONT is an extremely fast growing altcoin
Activity: 30
August 18, 2018, 04:33:11 AM
In my opinion, five good currencies are currently falling: ETH, NEO, EOS, XRP and LTC. I am very confident in these altcoins.

I think the most to skyrocket is the ETH, so giving the biggest portion at the ETH is a better thing, especially at this time the ETH is at the bottom and I'm sure it will skyrocket soon.
Not only are we glad that ETH has risen, but everyone is excited. With smart contract technology, I believe that ETH will increase strongly in the future.
Activity: 59
August 17, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
Some altcoin will definitely grow but many will fall because there are too much coin at the market right now.
Activity: 569
August 17, 2018, 09:40:08 AM
In my opinion, five good currencies are currently falling: ETH, NEO, EOS, XRP and LTC. I am very confident in these altcoins.

I think the most to skyrocket is the ETH, so giving the biggest portion at the ETH is a better thing, especially at this time the ETH is at the bottom and I'm sure it will skyrocket soon.
Pages:
Jump to: