Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 25. (Read 14458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
August 24, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
all the growth of altcoin depends on their developers, they have to work better so that they can fix the shortcomings of the altcoins they have today. so that it can make coins very good, but I personally have my own belief that altcoins will crawl up even a little.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
Now it looks as if 2018 is hard, and it is hard to find five coins that can be increased. Most people are losing money this year. Many people have gone from the ecstasy of the end of last year to the loss of this year. Encryption is a risky investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 12:14:05 PM
I have found a unique project which is going to really successful. KamaGames products utilize unique casual Party mode game mechanics. KamaGames has its own cutting edge proprietary technology platform. I think KamaGames Tokens will cost o fotune in future.   

Yes of course there are lots of available altcoins in the market that has big potential to grow like ETH and LTC which is known as good coins to invest due to it's profitability when invested in long term and many people already benefited.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
August 24, 2018, 07:54:05 AM
For now I focus and buy coins and tokens that still have cheap prices or under $ 1, I always believe that coins and tokens will continue to improve so investing in any coin in my opinion is good, some coins and tokens that I recommend are: KIN, HOLO, PundiX, Vechain, Aurora, TRON and many more.
Lets see at Cardano,XLM,XRP, IOST and other cryptocurrency. This currency i think have some potential to gain a profit. Believe will can make x10-x50 price from now
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 24, 2018, 07:44:54 AM
For now I focus and buy coins and tokens that still have cheap prices or under $ 1, I always believe that coins and tokens will continue to improve so investing in any coin in my opinion is good, some coins and tokens that I recommend are: KIN, HOLO, PundiX, Vechain, Aurora, TRON and many more.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:24:22 AM
Alt coins certainly it will develop to the impressive level on the grounds that ethereum is the second biggest tomb o money whose market capital is above70 billion USD, bitcoin money is another alt coin have the market capital of 50 billion,ripple is the other alt coin have the market capital of 40 billion,Lite coin is another alt coin whose market capital is 15 billion,IOTA is the other alt coin which have the market capital of 10 billion.The above coins are become above level from the earliest starting point so it will shoot up its cost once more
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
The Altcoin that I believe will continue to exist and become more popular is the one whose platforms are currently being implemented in projects, such as ETH, NEO, ADA, Stellar, EOS, and also Waves. Their development, in my opinion, will continue to increase and become a valuable coin in the future. So that the value will also increase.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
August 24, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
The price of altcoin increases only the bitcoin price and when the price of bitcoin drops the price of altcoin, the price of altcoins will also be too high if the price of bitcoin falls so we can just hold it first we hold altcoin because we do not know if we can increase the price of bitcoin so we just hold it.
Activity: 32
August 24, 2018, 05:31:27 AM
mainstream coins like btc, eth,and eos will have a big possiblity to grow with low risk, but if for a high growth.
Activity: 75
August 24, 2018, 04:14:31 AM
Of course altcoins have a decent market capitalization and a huge volume of trade, so investing in it will never be a problem in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
whatever altcoin is good for this year, because the market conditions are unstable and uncertain because the bear market that is still going on makes me a little confused to determine which altcoin is good, but in my opinion the best altcoin still belong to eth because now many predict that eth will surpass btc in the future, and the proof will also enter, as if looking at the volume between btc and eth, the longer the eth volume is getting closer to the btc volume, and there are also several factors that support that eth will actually exceed btc, which is now a lot of new coins that work with eth using eth blockchain.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 11:49:54 PM
If i see the graphic for the coin's price in the coinmarketcap, the altcoin that will be grow and have brigh future to investation are eth, neo, lsk, mkr, nano or waves. Eventhough most of altcoins have price's decrease, include the coins that i suggest, but the decrease of that coins aren't drasticly and the coins more valuable. Hopefully the market will in good condition and the value of coins increase.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 11:34:42 PM
The coins that I think are very potential for the future are NEO, XLM, ADA, XMR and MNX. Why don't I enter ETH into the list? Because the ETH for me will only survive when the ICO trend is still going on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 11:27:45 PM
MArket need's new cash flow & new investor, but everybody is waiting. Country regulation factor brings fear in the market. But this is for a small time. According to me ADA, NEO, EOS, ETH, ETC will perform well in near feature.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 23, 2018, 11:21:54 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
Well i think tatatu coins that recently enter top 100 is a good option to invest in 2018. They do success in ico and the ammount of money that they fund is huge (575 million).
Activity: 141
August 23, 2018, 11:19:36 PM
I think the current top ten cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization are very good. I believe that they will have a lot of room for growth in the future. At present, the market is at a low point is a good time to invest in them. I believe that you will be able to make huge profits in the future.
Activity: 148
August 23, 2018, 10:56:04 PM
I believe that the market will pick up again at the end of the year. Although the market is still at a low point and there is no sign of recovery, I believe the market will rise again, so I will hold my cryptocurrency and continue to wait.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 10:37:38 PM
I think that when the growth begins, then all the coins will start to grow and it's hard to say which ones will grow stronger at that moment. This depends on many factors, for example, following the roadmap and meeting the intended goals. But I think that in the near future we will not see a strong growth of coins or a recovery of the market.
Activity: 140
August 23, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
Altcoins are alternative coins aside from bitcoin. Now, altcoins that I think would grow are ETH, NEO, DASH, RIPPLE. There are several of them but those are the ones I believe in.
Activity: 102
August 23, 2018, 06:36:12 PM
I think that 90% of altcoins will rise sharply in 2018. Time will only eliminate some meaningless altcoins. I suggest that you fully understand before investing in altcoin. Don't blindly listen to other people's opinions. I only invest. Ethereum and ACT
Pages:
Jump to: