Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 32. (Read 14458 times)

copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 04:17:56 PM
I think bitcoin will grow. Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency, and it is gradually recognized at the official level by more and more States.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:57:10 PM
 I would choose Ethereum because it has great potential, right now it's a very low price, so I believe that all good altcoin now has the ability to grow.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 02:46:35 PM
In my opinion these are more profitable than other altcoins. MNX is my favorite altcoin because this one is very stable and you will get  more MNX from Minexbank.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 10:17:04 AM
All the top  altcoins are for me will continue to despite the setbacks this year. Eth ltc xmr ripple  eos dogecoin cardano have withstood a lot of tests and they continue to survive because they have the good projects and community support. Their prices are greatly affected by btc and once btc starts to kick off, all these alts will rise to the moon once again.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
Of course it is not possible altcoins will grow and I beleived on this because I heard from some of friends altcoins will create last year and  they are working with some members and bounty will higher in altcoin forum according to there asssets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 14, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
I think all coins will definitely show good growth only after BTC starts to actively grow. After all, the cost of all subordinate coins depends on it. Therefore, I dare to assume that as soon as the BTC rate goes up, and I'm not talking about the $10,000 mark, but much higher, then all the coins will go up after him. Since, if you remember for a moment, last year BTC achieved excellent growth and I think this year it will also show us not less than the amount, and maybe a large amount than $20,000. Therefore, for such growth will rise all the other coins and they will prove their effectiveness in the cryptocurrency market. It's only a matter of time before all this growth starts?!
Activity: 24
August 14, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
I think the altcoin will continue to grow and the ETH will be the best because the new coins will be based on the ETH
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 09:07:10 AM
Of course, Altcoin must be growing because some people move from crypto and some people start in crypto. Too many people think about altcoin market and most of the people say at this end of year market must be shown green signal. Nowadays the market shows a red signal and it is the best time to buy altcoin. I’m stat buying altcoin and my friend also starts buying altcoin.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 14, 2018, 09:01:34 AM
At present, I see that there are several altcoins that are starting to grow and develop well, some of their platforms are starting to be built in several ICOs. With such good seeds, it will make their future bright and will make them valuable in the future. So that it can be used as an alternative to long-term investments that will continue to provide many benefits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 07:51:18 AM
I think the altcoins I believe will grow at this point are the altcoins that have already proven that they can grow before, that will leave us with the likes of litecoin, ethereum and a couple of others. Looking at the bear market that we are going into now, the only coins that will survive are those coins that already had enough value to sustain themselves, the rest will die out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
I hope that the main part of the main altcoins will restore their growth this year. Because now the price remains too low, I believe in NEO, LTC and Waves.
Activity: 125
August 14, 2018, 07:04:51 AM
I think Dogecoin, Ada, Zcash, Neo and DeepOnion will have positive development this 2018. All alt coin will develop, particularly in new alt coin, that will end up being another age of Cryptocurrency, But some old coin like swell will develop soon in light of the fact that they have many coordinate program with the majority of the bank in the worldThere's heaps of shrouded diamond outside the main 100 like DeepOnion.
Activity: 99
August 14, 2018, 06:38:49 AM
I think the way that Altcoins will develop or not will rely upon the genuesityof the project,,We do realize that there are many individuals that arrangements with scamm in Ico s space of late. In this manner, individuals begin to think on a specific type of directions on the grounds that the con artists are influencing the validity of ICO
Activity: 111
August 14, 2018, 06:37:32 AM
Regardless i'll go at the highest point of altcoins fundamentally in Ethereum and Litecoin then some altcoins like Neo, Ripple, Iota, OmiseGo and cardano. They are verified that is the reason they are dependably on the highest point of altcoins graph in view of their potential and abilities that numerous speculators depends and endow their ventures to their innovation, great tasks and stages
Activity: 118
August 14, 2018, 06:35:50 AM
There are some altcoins which can be consider as good as the leading crypto currency bitcoin, while ethereum, ripple, and etc are still decreasing it's price is the god time to buy some and sell if it grows up double the amount you bought.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
The search for a potential coin to invest is not simple because the market is extremely volatile. This may be coin HOT today but the next day is not sure. However you may consider the Top 5 Altcoin co-investments below to invest in 2018. The following Altcoins will grow in 2018 this includes. Stellar (XLM), Ripple (XRP), Golem (GNT), Verge (XVG). NEO is also very potential.
remove from this list xvg - it's nothing but PR
Activity: 4
August 13, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
For me the alt coins that i think will grow are Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin. These coins have their great potential, a great value, and in the near future their current value will increase.
Activity: 37
August 13, 2018, 12:24:25 PM
I think  Ethereum will grow in future.If you research on ethereum you can see it's best altcoins for invest now.Ethereum has ability for moon.Some people says ethereum next bitcoin.It's blockchain network faster than Bitcoin.Also it's Erc20 Platform now very popular because of new ico's Token.So I think it's  ethereum.best of luck
copper member
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
Many good altcoins in the market. Not sure which on better compare to those but I still believe in those. Like Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, NEO, Cardano, Dash are good choices for investment. By current market most of the coins so it's chance to buy for long term. It's just what I think maybe bad decisions for us if the market never goes to the moon.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
It will eventually go up and even the crappiest alt coin will give you earnings in the next bull run . Not saying you will become a millionaire .  For something sure you can invest on the top 5 coins that are way down from their ATH  , they will surely reach it again and surpass it
Pages:
Jump to: