Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 23. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
I think these coins have a future bright and its price will be pumped & dump in the future.

IOTA
TRON
WAVES
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:37:44 PM
I believe that the best altcoins will be litecoin. Because this is a very progressive and promising coin. Which I'm sure I will still show myself.
Activity: 146
August 29, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
Some altcoins are likely to grow this year, because investing in altcoins is a great opportunity to get multiple profits. Current market conditions are currently declining and it is likely that at the end of this year some altcoins will soar, so hold your altcoin for the end of this year. altcoins that will soar rapidly are ETH, NEO, XEM, NAS and MCU.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
I have a major expectationg in altcoins in light of the fact that they have an incredible oppurtunity to have an extraordinary incentive later on. Numerous altcoins that has an awesome potential when it comes in the showcasing of cryptographic money. Simply complete a little research about the altcoins that has an awesome potential. Be that as it may, for me, I choosed Ethereum, Ripple, KYC and Neo. For men they have an extraordinary stage and speculators are wanting to put more in this coins.
Activity: 210
August 29, 2018, 01:07:06 PM
Numerous altcoins will become yet just the immense couple of will moon. Activities that have an amazing guide and the engineers are meeting the due dates will in the long run flourish as they have the right to. These are the tasks you need to get engaged with early so you can receive the benefits. Exceptionally eager to see NEO and XLM develop this year.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
Do much altcoin present in the cryptocurrency world making it difficult to select one which has positive potential well I think with a good research you would be able to find out but I suggest cryptassist coin
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 29, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
We all know about such cryptogiants as Ethereum and Neo, Bitcoin and Litecoin, Ripple and many others. But in my opinion, if you want to find a really profitable coin, you should look for comething new. My choice stopped on KamaGames Tokens. The project is great and will succeed in future.
i think taht ethereum and bitcoin might grow even further and i believe that they will cope with all the problems they have now
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 29, 2018, 01:02:13 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
yes i agree neo is really going to grow in the nearest future so i recommend everyone to invest in it and to look closely at it
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 29, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
We all know about such cryptogiants as Ethereum and Neo, Bitcoin and Litecoin, Ripple and many others. But in my opinion, if you want to find a really profitable coin, you should look for comething new. My choice stopped on KamaGames Tokens. The project is great and will succeed in future.
Activity: 51
August 27, 2018, 07:33:09 PM
Actually if they were listed in exchange they were worth to all can grow even little by little, If you want to invest in altcoins try to aion, lun and lose because they like btc go too High and go really low but still you need to take risks, Moreover i use binance and for me all coins are good for investment if you try to invest then you need big btc because there lots of money that you need to buy.
Activity: 107
August 26, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
Everything, absolutely all currencies will grow. Someone quickly and quickly, someone slowly and surely. But the growth will be all the stable units.
Activity: 59
August 26, 2018, 05:12:01 PM
DeepOnion will get the biggest increase this year. Really active developers and a huge community with so many creative members. The second should be Electroneum, good marketing, but development can be better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 05:08:48 PM
Do not bother yourself much to have very high rate of price increase. The time has not come, just be patient for that. So many altcoins will definitely still grow. I believe it will happen in this year, even if some people have given up. I would recommend you invest into xyo, it is a very good coin and there are lots of work being done by the developing team, which will give good value to the coin. You can read more on it and maybe some other coins you feel are good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 11:27:42 AM
The first twenty of altcoins primarily in Ethereum and Litecoin then some altcoins like Neo, Ripple, Iota, OmiseGo and cardano. They are tested and proven that's why they are always on the top of altcoins chart because of their potential and capabilities that many investors relies and entrust their investments to their technology, good projects and platforms
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 11:11:29 AM
SYS, siacoin, monetha, enjincoin ... I had a few favorite altcoins to hold. But nowadays their prices decreased a lot.  I wild hold btc till the beginning of next altcoin bull market.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
I'm just now examining Ripple's crypto currency. Experts predict that in the near future Ripple will be used as the main system of interbank payments. It is more convenient, safe and fast.
August 26, 2018, 10:34:31 AM
I have faith in XEM. Presently this task looks extremely strong and promising. I am certain that in a couple of years it will be an extremely costly coin. Today is an incredible chance to purchase this coin.
Activity: 252
August 26, 2018, 09:20:27 AM
I dont have any list for my top altcoins but for me potential altcoins are those from a comoany that entered in crypto curremct to make online businesses. Like this spokkz campaign. Existing company and use blockchain technology. Less risk for investment because it is from reputable team
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 09:15:40 AM
Cryptocurrencies included in the top 10 in popularity. I believe that their price will depend on people's interest in the currency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
My top coins are NEO, Ripple, Ethereum, litecoin. I usually track cheap new coins at the market as well. The investment in them can be really funny (just a few $), but if you descry their potential at that stage you can become rich with minimal investments.

I daresay, Ripple might not grow as much as some of the other currencies. It is centralized, and many guys do not want to deal with it. I'd better say that Ethereum, DASH, Monero, Ontology, Lisk will grow well.

What are you talking about again? centralized and what? bitcoin is decentralized? really? but look what happens with the market. What kind of Decentralization are you talking about?
Pages:
Jump to: