Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 90. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 09:19:54 PM
Each person's coin selection will be different.
Everyone has their own valuation of coins.
If I have the opinion that altcoin that has a good future is ETH, LTC, ADA.
Surely opinions will vary from one to another.
Before choosing a coin you should do research first so that everything goes the way you want.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 13, 2018, 09:07:35 PM
I am most confident in etherum, and it is he who has the chance to rise most of the other altcoins. the etherum price movement is always clearer than other altcoins.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 09:00:54 PM
Hi, I think the altcoin will increase after the increasing of bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 08:56:42 PM
I have mostly all altcoins for now and I'm holding WAN, OCN, POA, FSN.
I am hoping all of these coins before the market growth
BTC already above 8k$, so I think it is turnback of the cryptomarket
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
April 13, 2018, 08:41:15 PM
Coins are like kids, everyone has a chance to grow, and they will grow, depend on how their parents will take care of them.
Activity: 35
April 13, 2018, 04:24:42 AM
We can not predict the market interest in alcoin today, because the desire of people to invest in ICO is very high. Having observed this subs I can predict alcoin will experience growth in the future, due to the large selection of ICO to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
April 13, 2018, 03:27:57 AM
I now have high hopes for KNC since the price of this token has fallen very much during the correction. But now the public testing of Kyber Network is already underway and soon will begin the full-fledged work of this exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
Altcoin grow Huh

Hmm.. it is 50 : 50.
Yeah sure like that.
Altcoin can grow and can drop too.
Its all depend on the Developer.
When they are seriously to work it possible to grow.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 03:17:14 AM
I think the majority of the legit altcoins will grow in 2018, but my top picks are WePower, VeChain and EZToken.

Now it is a lot of accounts that have sprung up this year because to think about what altcoin will grow I also have to choose a good and reliable coin then from that if altcoin we hold good then it will grow well
Activity: 406
April 13, 2018, 01:32:02 AM
Of course, there are very good opportunity  to altcoin grow in this cryptocurrency market. Nowadays many altcoin are launches their project/ICO, among them some are have very good team and developers and have huge potential to grow in future.
Activity: 78
April 13, 2018, 01:22:31 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

Altcoins are in reality developing and you could saw since a year ago that Bitcoin strength from a year ago 40% went down into 30% in light of the fact that Altcoins are proceeding to develop and they're notwithstanding developing that a large portion of them aren't yet recorded on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 411