Pages:
Author

Topic: AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com - Trade BTC, Testnet, & Altcoins. Affiliates 50% - page 10. (Read 14654 times)

Activity: 745
Merit: 26
V good nooz, BAC! It may be that the market on Frei is struggling because it's hard for it to 'mirror' the market on Altquick.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Clam on Frei Today, 27/5

The spread is 359-300.

300-400 on Altquick.

Our next big update will allow for all 8 decimals to be traded... Hopefully next month sometime. 

I hate our lots too, but they work and that was the key when this thing was built.
Clam on Frei Today, 27/5

The spread is 359-300.

300-400 on Altquick.
Clam on Frei Today, 24/5

The spread is 350-231. Got some volume.

200-400 on Altquick.
Clam on Frei Today

The spread is 350-320

Some volume on Altquick yesterday

Satoshi-level Clam trading on Altquick will be a boon. I look forward to it.
legendary
Clam on Frei Today

The spread is 395-300.

IndiaMikeZulu just transferring a little Clam to Frei now.

The low side on Altquick is effectively 200 at this second.

I think we are going to update our system to remove lots and allow trading on a satoshi level on all markets, before we update away from Vue.

Hopefully next month.......
Clam on Frei Today

The spread is 395-300.

IndiaMikeZulu just transferring a little Clam to Frei now.

The low side on Altquick is effectively 200 at this second.

Clam on Frei Today

The spread is 352-350.

IndiaMikeZulu is jockeying to get some CLAM to trade with.

legendary
You're welcome.

I'll have dig around and see what they need to connect.

Awesome, tyvm.  Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Apologies for the delay.

https://delta.app/ Delta App allows you to track the price if fiat stocks and crypto prices and can choose from an array of sites.

Don't know if there is a fee to list, but it would help spread the word for your site.

Regards,

I'll shoot them an email!  Thanks!

All BTC withdrawals stuck waiting on a block with our max 0.0002 BTC fee are confirmed.  Sorry for the wait <3.
Aside few there are coins that I have never heard in my life. So I look and check some of rest, what I see 42coin's trading volume, $114, clamcoin unable to be found on cmc/coingecko, curecoin 200k MC. What's point of having these coins?

CLAM has a pair on Frei Exchange.

IndiaMikeZulu
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
You're welcome.

Apologies for the delay.

https://delta.app/ Delta App allows you to track the price if fiat stocks and crypto prices and can choose from an array of sites.

Don't know if there is a fee to list, but it would help spread the word for your site.

Regards,
legendary
Aside few there are coins that I have never heard in my life. So I look and check some of rest, what I see 42coin's trading volume, $114, clamcoin unable to be found on cmc/coingecko, curecoin 200k MC. What's point of having these coins?

42coin is an old coin that was being experimented with a small cap of coins rather than millions (42).  Cryptsy collapse kinda messed them up.

Clamcoin is actually branded as CLAM from the old days.  A group of people use CLAM on Just-Dice.com, which was a old Bitcoin dice site.

I kinda like supporting the old ones that need a home.  Of course, we are open to new things too.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
legendary
Testing blockchain deposits using a third party faucet in 2 minutes:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iq5wC2cpeE
legendary
Homepage updated on AltQuick.com
legendary
You're welcome.

The "dollar value" was mearly a turn of phrase - I'm sure I would have left some people scratching their heads if I'd said a Bitcoin value on test coins.

I had a Delta like app on my phone for pricing crypto and the stock market. All was going well until FTX bought it out and rebranded it shortly before FTX fell off of a cliff. At which point APK Pure "suggested" people either remove or avoid using that app which is how I came across the Delta App (black square with white outline triangle logo).

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
You're welcome.

The "dollar value" was mearly a turn of phrase - I'm sure I would have left some people scratching their heads if I'd said a Bitcoin value on test coins.

I had a Delta like app on my phone for pricing crypto and the stock market. All was going well until FTX bought it out and rebranded it shortly before FTX fell off of a cliff. At which point APK Pure "suggested" people either remove or avoid using that app which is how I came across the Delta App (black square with white outline triangle logo).

legendary
Good news indeed that there is a dollar value being placed on testnet coins.

Eh, we aren't putting a dollar value on anything listed on our exchange.

We are Bitcoin only.  Bitcoin Testnet is basically Bitcoin with smaller block rewards, longer blocks, and less use cases.

I decided to list Bitcoin Testnet because I wanted a free way for people to test our deposits, withdrawals, trading and have a way to access whole TBTC coins easly for testing their code.  Having it listed as something with dollar value wasn't a factor.  It just feels weird that people can think Bitcoin Testnet is valueless, but Bitcoin is going to $1,000,000 in 90 days!  They are basically the same thing and any reset attack against Bitcoin Testnet is subject to... Bitcoin is as well.

I had a look on the Delta App and couldn't find them listed, so I was wondering if you have any plans to reach out to Delta to have these coins listed or connect to your exchanges data?  It'd be nice to browse their price against other coins and tokens at the same time in the same app.

I've never reached out to Delta App... in fact, I've never even heard of  them.

Currently, we are just desperately trying to get search engines to read our pages correctly.  My partner is a good coder, but he has very little interest in getting our SEO correct, so it's a pretty painful process.  Frankly, I hate SEO as well.  Regardless, we've got to get more traffic to get more liquidity.  Building and marketing an exchange has been way harder & more expensive than intended.

PLEASE feel free to reach out to any pricing website and provide them with our API.

https://github.com/AltQuick-com/api/blob/master/altquick-api-offical-docs.md

For Coinmarketcaps API requirements:  https://github.com/AltQuick-com/api/blob/master/altquick-api-offical-docs.md#api-v2

Thanks!!!  We definitely could use help with marketing and liquidity. <3  
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Our exchange has traded over 500 Bitcoin Testnet coins this week, amazing!

While some people think this isn't proper, I think this is a huge step for Bitcoin moving forward with new users that aren't billionaire penny stock traders.

We are basically sold out on Bitcoin Testnet, so please feel free to offer some for sale and help people interested in Bitcoin: https://altquick.com/market/TestnetBitcoin

Good news indeed that there is a dollar value being placed on testnet coins.

I had a look on the Delta App and couldn't find them listed, so I was wondering if you have any plans to reach out to Delta to have these coins listed or connect to your exchanges data?  It'd be nice to browse their price against other coins and tokens at the same time in the same app.
legendary
Our exchange has traded over 500 Bitcoin Testnet coins this week, amazing!

While some people think this isn't proper, I think this is a huge step for Bitcoin moving forward with new users that aren't billionaire penny stock traders.

We are basically sold out on Bitcoin Testnet, so please feel free to offer some for sale and help people interested in Bitcoin: https://altquick.com/market/TestnetBitcoin

Pages:
Jump to: