Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts coin vs BTC - page 3. (Read 2203 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 02:56:02 PM
I think it is more profitable for Bitcoin, as the top coin crypto, of course Bitcoin has the advantage of comparing other coins, and has the highest selling price, no wonder it is certainly profitable to be invested in the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
The future is already among us, while Bitcoin is not going to give way to the Altcoins, probably so will last a long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 02:45:11 PM
personally, I think altcoins are ways more undervalued compared to bitcoin dominance of bitcoin must be around 20% 25% to be fair this is only my opinion good luck Smiley
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
November 09, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
Altcoins, definitely. For more profit, I choose altcoins. Iotex
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 10:37:35 AM
You can try Altcoin, because the altcoin price is cheaper, even the price is very far from BTC. therefore we can get more profits, and multiply. but because Altcoin is very much, you have to be smart in choosing it
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 10:30:38 AM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

In my humble opinion, strong growth will begin with the prices of alternative currencies. But not all, only the strongest. Big and smart money should enter the market. And I very much doubt that large investors will invest in new and little-known projects. Only TOP. After that, the bitcoin price rally will begin.

Activity: 94
November 09, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
BTC is good but there are other Alts coin that are also good. Before you invest, study the market very well.
Activity: 268
November 09, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
Referring to profits, altcoins will be better than bitcoin. BTC is quite expensive even now. But there are some alts with small emission, low price and big perspectives
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
November 09, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

Both can be profitable depending on the movement if the coin and as to how much you would put as capital into the coin. When you are a short-term trader then it may be better for you to choose altcoin because it has a fast movement compared to bitcoin since most of the time, it has a low volume so it has more price volatility than bitcoin bu then be careful with pump and dump because you may end up catching the dump so you would incur much loss and it is riskier to trade an altcoin especially if it has low volume because it may not have any demand in the future.
Activity: 504
November 09, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
In my case, I will always make a choice in favor of the BTC project, because in the long term, I think that BTC will have a global scale of distribution, because today there is a possibility that Altcoins will not exist at all like we know them today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 09, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
The main advantage of altcoins is that they are very flexible. Their teams are ready to make important decisions, which is not the case with Bitcoin. Conservative developers fromBTC Core are VERY slowly introducing something new to the network.
Activity: 350
November 09, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
both altcoin and bitcoin are good to earn and profitable, and we dont know what will happen on the next few decades. etheruem will be the one of the best altcoin that can earn huge profit of income. bitcoin will be the king.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
November 09, 2018, 09:32:30 AM
Of course altcoin will bring us more profit, especially the altcoin is cheap as current. Cheap prices make it possible to increase it many times, but there is always risk because altcoin is not as safe as bitcoin. Bitcoin will be less profitable, but long-term investment in it will be very safe
Activity: 379
November 09, 2018, 09:31:51 AM
I think you need to invest a bit in Altcoins. But the main investments need to be invested in Bitcoin. All pairs of trades are tied to trading with him.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
I prefer ALTCOIN like Ethereum than BTC, because Ethereum has good project and has good platform for grow in the future and i think ethereum is very potential for asset investment.
Most people trust ETH because this is a coin that has a lot of special features and has helped many people in life. I believe that if ETH develops properly then the value of ETH will soon overtake Bitcoin and that will be a matter of time that we have to wait.
Activity: 336
November 09, 2018, 09:27:24 AM
Bitcoin is the most powerful coini of the crypto currencies market. subcoins are very variable and can surprise investors. Subcoins don't give me confidence. so I prefer btc.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 09, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
I think  btc already reached there valuble since last two years. To purchase one btc we want to lot of capital money. But now have lot of valuble altcoins in the market with low price. So i think in future altcoins will hit like btc.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 09, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

I am confused as to why many people compare between BTC and Altcoin, because in my opinion it is clear that the best until ever is BTC and nothing can replace BTC at any time, because BTC is the one that regulates all altcoin prices, so if the BTC price rises then the altcoin price will go up too but if the BTC price down then the altcoin price will also go down, and it proves that BTC is the best and becomes the king of all altcoin.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 09, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency. The price may fall on it, but in any case it will grow.
Altcoins are less reliable, on some of them you can lose your money forever. However, the opportunity to make money on them is much higher than on Bitcoin. Investing in them is more risky.
Everyone decides how to risk it.
i can not say that investing in bitcoin is too much risk but some altcoins can be less ricky in my opi ion though i may be wrong
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 09, 2018, 09:20:19 AM
tjere is no jeed to compare those two things as i believe that we will use both of these crytpocirencies equally tney are good
Pages:
Jump to: