Pages:
Author

Topic: Am done with KYC - page 23. (Read 22121 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 08:24:59 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
I think we share the same sentiment on this very issue, upon releasing my personal information for bounty participation, I end up receiving little or no reward from it whereas somethose that do not require kyc has been highly profitable. My own resolution concerning bounties that requires kyc is that it is a no- go area for me.

Maybe its perhaps developers team not distributing yet. KYC needed by developers team because regulation from their government and i dont think this related with good bounty or not. KYC is always about comply to regulation and i am think you will getting your payment
Activity: 566
May 01, 2019, 07:40:56 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
I think we share the same sentiment on this very issue, upon releasing my personal information for bounty participation, I end up receiving little or no reward from it whereas somethose that do not require kyc has been highly profitable. My own resolution concerning bounties that requires kyc is that it is a no- go area for me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 01, 2019, 06:53:08 PM
Yea you are very right, very great projects are very much concerned about the development of their project to think about KYC and at the long run they always comesnout very successful
copper member
Activity: 365
May 01, 2019, 06:20:26 PM
Actually, not all project that ask for kyc do failed, some do succeeded and not all that didn't request for kyc succeeded some actually failed also, we just gats to be vigilant in any project we wanna invest our money and time in to and the first step to take in investing in any project is to make proper research on the project before anything
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 06:11:49 PM
KYC is still an intersection for hunters, sometimes we are confused about the actual KYC goals on different projects. Nearly 80% of current prize projects need KYC and I think it's natural to see it positively but we are worried whether our personal information is safe. this issue continues to be debated because it is still strange, another bad thing is if the project fails, we must be careful.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 01, 2019, 05:12:28 PM
KYC is a worthless thing. Many people think that this procedure saves from fraudsters, but it is not. For a long time there are websites where you can buy any KYC information and use it for any purpose. I think that the documents for KYC come to such sites precisely from such developers who need to send them from bounty hunters.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 01, 2019, 02:50:20 PM
there are positive and negative sides related to the KYC system in the gift program, I think we really need to be vigilant before doing KYC on projects, make sure they have a clear background, if they are fraudulent projects, our personal data can be misused and our work doesn't produce results.
Most have negative impacts than positive.

I've no longer joined the project asking for KYC. Indeed, the project that requested KYC was ultimately a scam rather than a project without KYC. my advice is better to leave the project that asks for the kyc and choose another project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
May 01, 2019, 02:49:32 PM
This becomes a problem if something like this always happens. Because some real projects do apply KYC to BountyHunter in order to limit bountyHunter who Do Cheating,  but on the other hand, sometimes it is the ICO who commits fraud by stealing customer data (ICO Scam) ... so my advice first learn who The team behind the project.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 02:06:31 PM
Kyc is nit something legalised or compulsary. Its just another way of collecting data or something else.  The companies must have to focus on their product and its realistic implementation.if all that good then no bounty hunter will jump and question of kyc also not arise
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 01, 2019, 01:48:54 PM
there are positive and negative sides related to the KYC system in the gift program, I think we really need to be vigilant before doing KYC on projects, make sure they have a clear background, if they are fraudulent projects, our personal data can be misused and our work doesn't produce results.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 01, 2019, 01:11:31 PM
So you were actually giving out your information to the wrong people. What do you really think they are going to do with all those identifications and information they received about their users after their ICO failed? Not here to scare you, but there is a high chance they will try to sell those information to make some quick money. Never give out your information to some random new projects.
Activity: 280
May 01, 2019, 01:08:59 PM

The KYC thing is rampant now. They claim to use that to fish out hunters participating with alternate accounts but my question is, have they really actualized this using KYC. It's just becoming too much and the worst part, this KYC isn't required at the start of Bounty for most projects, they only come up with it when it's time for payment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 01, 2019, 01:04:39 PM
I can't say its a 100% if project want KYC  then they will not pay but maybe there is some logic i think if they want it they make another difficult step for hunters and some ICO do their best don't pay to users they start change rules and  do everything don't pay hunters becouse some think there will be a big dump but mostly dumps are done by early investors.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
May 01, 2019, 12:49:51 PM
KYC is a legal requirement that some platforms have to request. So I can't say all the platforms which want th KYC are bad. But before we do KYC, we should do a good research about that platform. Because we have to rely on a platform to share our credentials. And we have to trust that platform . For this reason, we should not think, of all the platforms which want the KYC is a bad, but we should always be careful.

Yes, I always do research on the platforms that I follow, but I also do from various Bounties which are big prizes if I am small I will not want to, because the identity is confidential.
Activity: 308
May 01, 2019, 12:06:52 PM
There are still projects out there that still did well even when they asked for kyc. My opinion is that you can never tell, even projects that don't ask for kyc, still fails so I really don't see the different
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 01, 2019, 11:44:33 AM
Most of the project nowadays will surely ask for your personal information but i personally see it has wrong thing because i don't think my information is save with them.

If we pay attention, precisely the presence of KYC makes investors afraid to place their money, as we know that the crypto should be anonymous so if it is applied to KYC it is like a bank.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 11:41:06 AM

Submitting KYC documents for bounty is a hassle. The hunters should not be asked about their details.
They are not investors who can do money laundry, they just want to get some money, not investing it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 01, 2019, 06:31:51 AM
KYC is a legal requirement that some platforms have to request. So I can't say all the platforms which want th KYC are bad. But before we do KYC, we should do a good research about that platform. Because we have to rely on a platform to share our credentials. And we have to trust that platform . For this reason, we should not think, of all the platforms which want the KYC is a bad, but we should always be careful.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 06:05:42 AM

That's an interesting point, I've never thought about it before  Huh But, probably, you're right!
Activity: 406
April 30, 2019, 02:45:23 PM
Most of the project nowadays will surely ask for your personal information but i personally see it has wrong thing because i don't think my information is save with them.
Pages:
Jump to: