Pages:
Author

Topic: Am done with KYC - page 19. (Read 22089 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
May 09, 2019, 10:25:26 AM
I think you should avoid joining projects that are doing KYC. Because I think there is a lot of risks when it comes to doing KYCs, for example, is giving your information and the project ends up as a fraud. That is one of the things that I really fear. That is why as much as possible I always try to look for good campaigns that don't require KYC. But sometimes, it will also depend on what the project wants.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
May 09, 2019, 10:21:04 AM
In the end, it all come down to you to assert whether it worth to give your KYC to receive bounty reward or just the simple bounty that required no KYC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 10:17:22 AM
Now verification is not very profitable, since documents can be sold in the future, there is a project in which you don’t need to go through it, I’ll leave the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaieo-gexan-blockchain-lottery-powposmnasmart-contracts-5136520
I heard a few days ago about him, I’ll have to look, and i don’t go anywhere else at the verification account, now there are too many risks.
I decided for myself that the project is normal and, as it were, they have one foot on the stock exchange, and this is important, most of the projects simply don’t pay tokens to their users after bounty, and here the situation is different and there is an official website.
Activity: 76
May 09, 2019, 10:11:28 AM
Now verification is not very profitable, since documents can be sold in the future, there is a project in which you don’t need to go through it, I’ll leave the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaieo-gexan-blockchain-lottery-powposmnasmart-contracts-5136520
I heard a few days ago about him, I’ll have to look, and i don’t go anywhere else at the verification account, now there are too many risks.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
May 09, 2019, 09:52:33 AM
it is true that some gift projects require participants to do KYC and some do not, but it also depends on the project that I follow if I think the project is trustworthy maybe I will reconsider, but another story if the project is not transparent I always avoid that.
don't give our personal document to strange people ,if they untrusted people they could use our data for crime.if our bounty reward has less value maybe we should not do this.in several projects i am prefer to pass it when they only give us lee money.i am prefer to safe it.
If the project allows KYC at the end of campaign that will be fine knowing the project already succeeded and provided that the token to be rewarded have some worthy value, don't give your identity in just a penny reward.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
May 09, 2019, 09:34:15 AM
it is true that some gift projects require participants to do KYC and some do not, but it also depends on the project that I follow if I think the project is trustworthy maybe I will reconsider, but another story if the project is not transparent I always avoid that.
don't give our personal document to strange people ,if they untrusted people they could use our data for crime.if our bounty reward has less value maybe we should not do this.in several projects i am prefer to pass it when they only give us lee money.i am prefer to safe it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
May 09, 2019, 09:10:20 AM
Apparently you saw a lot of scam projects but unfortunately you are mostly right. It’s already known that they sell our personal information so it’s not a simple thing to do Kyc anymore. We should be careful about that.
Personally, I don't think that KYC's need for bounty reward is something hard or very risky to do. Your personal data is already not in safety if you upload it somewhere at least once. It is probably in Darknet a long ago. Thus, don't trouble too much about KYC. You should better look for good bounty campaigns skipping an obvious scams.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 09, 2019, 09:07:19 AM
KYC is not a determinant of the success of an ICO project so you have to be more careful. I have experience with gift projects that ask for KYC. I have done KYC but until now I have not received a token. The success of this project is because they have a very solid manager and development team. Maybe I'm a little lucky because some of my projects that use KYC have been registered with the Exchange.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 09, 2019, 09:02:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
May 09, 2019, 09:01:04 AM
KYC must be always treated as a last resort. For example, if you are making a gambling bet in primedice for 0.0001% chance of win and by sheer luck you are able to win that, then I will not restrain you from doing your KYC. Uploading the KYC documents can be justified, as you have won $1,000,000. But in case you are doing it for just $10 or $25, then I pity on you.  

Another option is to hire someone to do the KYC for you. In the dark market sites, you can hire guys for as little as $25.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2019, 08:52:53 AM
Activity: 788
May 09, 2019, 08:44:06 AM
In one side, KYC is good to prevent any fraud users and spammers. but in another side, you give your very sensitive and personal data to exchange or to bounty program. this is your choice.
like penny
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
May 09, 2019, 08:42:46 AM
Apparently you saw a lot of scam projects but unfortunately you are mostly right. It’s already known that they sell our personal information so it’s not a simple thing to do Kyc anymore. We should be careful about that.
Activity: 532
May 09, 2019, 08:33:48 AM
They receive a reward to collect the maximum KYC, and then exchange your data in the darknet, we are often deceived and there is not any defense mechanism!
do you have valid data about it, i think not at all like that, and i think still think if that bounties worth to submit your KYC/ID, if no, dont do it like airdrop need KYC better you leave it
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 09, 2019, 08:26:09 AM
I think you're just unlucky to participate on scam bounties which get your identity then sell it on thieves, most projects right now are failure and didn't have an intention to develop their project in the first place. I never experienced giving out my kyc to a scam project and hopefully i would not stumble in any of it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
May 09, 2019, 08:18:23 AM
Considering how things are going in the crypto ecosystem, I will not be surprise to see KYC being mandatory for everybody who finds him/herself in this ecosystem. To some extent, I think KYC is a good thing. Looking at how hackers hack into crypto platforms to steal their crypto coins, if all wallets have identities attached to them, it will be quite easier to trace the identity of these hackers.  For me, I have nothing against KYC.

If KYC is focus to identify the hacker, it's not the solution as they can easily bypass that by submitting fake information.
Your statement says that KYC is good, well, actually it is, but it also has a bad side which is the loss of privacy, we give our information to them and these people can use it for their personal benefit, which in this case the risk of opening an account is very high and it's pass unto us.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
May 08, 2019, 07:01:20 PM
Considering how things are going in the crypto ecosystem, I will not be surprise to see KYC being mandatory for everybody who finds him/herself in this ecosystem. To some extent, I think KYC is a good thing. Looking at how hackers hack into crypto platforms to steal their crypto coins, if all wallets have identities attached to them, it will be quite easier to trace the identity of these hackers.  For me, I have nothing against KYC.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
May 08, 2019, 07:01:05 PM
with the existence of KYC for each project to be able to get a token from the results of participating in the bounty program, indeed it is not the main reference that the project can succeed or develop in the future, I always carefully choose the project and if I require the KYC to reanalyze the project if I don't have good potential, I will not give my personal identity even if I don't get their tokens.

what I fear is when we have filled in the KYC then the project dies and in just running away by his team, our personal data will all be misused by those who are not responsible, it should indeed be rethought if there is a project that requests KYC and re-analyzes the goodness of our future.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
May 08, 2019, 06:58:14 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
in fact we cannot ignite ourselves sometimes the first rules do not require KYC after entering the process of distribusi, rules changes and are mandatory to KYC, in this case we can only do what has been told to be able to enjoy results of our hard work
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 08, 2019, 06:48:48 PM
I have a great deal of reservations concerning giving out my subtleties online in light of the fact that True projects don't generally demand increment to pass the necessities.

I trust more that the general population who are executing KYC the project are scam yet the project who are not actualizing it is the genuine project. KYC isn't required for me as investors of the project.

On the off chance that we think the project is scam so it won't pass your data . Cautious about joining to the bounty makes you feel great since you can feel the project is sheltered notwithstanding passing your everything Identity.
Pages:
Jump to: