Pages:
Author

Topic: Am done with KYC - page 33. (Read 22121 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 27, 2019, 04:49:50 AM
Mr Osei,  nice one there! Seriously I can't really decipher the main reason why bounty hunters would be made to go through such exasperating stress after serving a team faithfully,  it's really immature and pathetic. I really hope a solution to this comes up really soon.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
March 27, 2019, 04:11:58 AM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
I believe that projects do not require KYC as a mandatory option to attract more investors than the ICO projects required to implement KYC. Besides, projects that do not require KYC often attract more bounty hunters to support their projects than other ICO projects.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
March 27, 2019, 04:09:06 AM
Be careful with the KYC submission, you need to trust them first because giving them your real personal information.
Bounty is good but as much as possible go with the bounty that does not require KYC, we are just bounty hunters, and we don't need to use their system.
They should be fair and it should give them a negative reputation when they change the rules of the bounty campaign suddenly.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 27, 2019, 03:22:27 AM
I also did some KYC for the project because I followed a bounty, but I did not immediately do KYC. I had to check that this project was really successful and was able to enter the market. if not, then I don't do KYC and sometimes I protest not to do KYC. I have done KYC for a number of projects and indeed there is no point in regretting
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 27, 2019, 02:35:34 AM
Providing personal data does have risks and sometimes does not meet our expectations. As you say, we pass KYC and get tokens. But the ICO does not enter the Exchange and even the token becomes dead. We must be careful when choosing an ICO project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 27, 2019, 02:17:01 AM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle

Easy, just don't take a part in bounties requiring KYC to obtain the reward.
Try to find another bounties without requiring KYC, and take a part into their campaign.
If you cannot find bounties without KYC, then just don't do any bounties for some time, just wait for a good time.
The problem is it's hard to find a bounty that's not requiring KYC, most of them are need KYC verification to able to receive the coins from the bounty. Maybe the only way is ask the campaign manager first before join the bounty, is the bounty need you to do KYC verification or not.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
March 27, 2019, 01:56:08 AM
Even most bounties before the KYC wave did just send you worthless tokens and phishing mails, with a valid id pic they can do some extra shady things.
I've mostly given up on airdrops because of that , it's not even worth the time putting in your details  Sad
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
March 27, 2019, 01:46:06 AM
For the success of the ICO project, I do not see any difference whether they ask for a KYC check or not. However, in terms of the security of our privacy, it would be better to avoid such checks.
In general, I still consider KYC checks against bounty hunters illegal. We should not go through them, because we are not investors in ICO projects. The KYC check should only be carried out with the aim of preventing dirty money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism; conducting it with any other goals is an excess of the authority of the ICO team.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
March 27, 2019, 01:00:23 AM
I think the idea of kyc is still the best in keeping the reputation of crypto intact and progressive. With the major setback crypto is having currently  kyc is one of the tackling means of making things better. And like some of those that responded has rightly said, projects requiring kyc are not all scams or shits.

Most of those who claim fraud, tokens are worthless, they who have ever disappointed or cheated by the campaign with the KYC system.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 27, 2019, 12:56:01 AM

Easy, just don't take a part in bounties requiring KYC to obtain the reward.
Try to find another bounties without requiring KYC, and take a part into their campaign.
If you cannot find bounties without KYC, then just don't do any bounties for some time, just wait for a good time.
Activity: 463
March 26, 2019, 04:00:37 PM
I think the idea of kyc is still the best in keeping the reputation of crypto intact and progressive. With the major setback crypto is having currently  kyc is one of the tackling means of making things better. And like some of those that responded has rightly said, projects requiring kyc are not all scams or shits.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 26, 2019, 03:55:53 PM
Sometimes I also think so, when the project that asks for KYC, doesn't work. While some of the projects that I have participated in successfully and registered, for me this is strange. Then what is the purpose of them asking for KYC, if the results fail ?? Confusing and difficult for me to understand until now.
they just want to get support from the recorded community. if it is an exchange platform it is very important because it could be a large community support if there is a lot of data collected.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
March 26, 2019, 03:24:25 PM
Sometimes I also think so, when the project that asks for KYC, doesn't work. While some of the projects that I have participated in successfully and registered, for me this is strange. Then what is the purpose of them asking for KYC, if the results fail ?? Confusing and difficult for me to understand until now.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 03:15:04 PM
The point is that many bounty hunters have very similar experiences with KYC. The point is that the personal data sent can be sold and used for criminal purposes. And as for trust, when sharing your data, you do not know who, you have to be very careful, because it can end very badly.
What is the use of documents for criminal kyc already been the case? I myself haven't heard of the existence of a case of abuse of the kyc documents we do to campaign by some parties. because all this is still fine.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
March 26, 2019, 03:10:12 PM
I once asked the admin of a project, what will be done with my personal data after being checked by the team? they answered, Personal data that you have sent will be automatically deleted within 3 days and will not be saved, and I see that project has developed until now, so in my opinion, the project would depend on how the project team and community. Kyc has many functions, and that depends on their intention, whether to prevent fraud or indeed there are some countries that are not permitted to join their project.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 26, 2019, 02:27:15 PM

What the point ? Do for the KYC or not, if all the bounty of ICO need KYC you are never follow they project?
do not be pessimistic and never lose your trust every project need the KYC.

The point is that many bounty hunters have very similar experiences with KYC. The point is that the personal data sent can be sold and used for criminal purposes. And as for trust, when sharing your data, you do not know who, you have to be very careful, because it can end very badly.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
March 26, 2019, 02:08:44 PM
Some project requires KYC. Its OK for me as long they are not too strict and will not verify my identification details. One project didn't approved my KYC for the fact that I don't look like my ID picture. The picture was taken 10 years ago so obviously I've aged. Other projects are OK and approved without difficulty.
Activity: 481
March 26, 2019, 02:04:34 PM
I don't think there is a way to get rid of kyc, I'm seeing it as being a very big deal in time to come. It might become a very strict policy so let's slowly get used to it while applying caution so that we don't give out our details to the wrong set of people
I think everything now needs KYC. investors even for campaigns and airdrops only need KYC to participate. so far it might still be normal, but we don't know in the future, what happened to KYC that we did. Hopefully there is no misuse of the documents we provide.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 01:59:41 PM
I don't think there is a way to get rid of kyc, I'm seeing it as being a very big deal in time to come. It might become a very strict policy so let's slowly get used to it while applying caution so that we don't give out our details to the wrong set of people
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
March 26, 2019, 12:40:45 PM
Just now the era of the mass ICO bench has come. And besides the fact that the project developers can deceive investors, they can also create their database and resell it to other projects or simply re-open new projects under other names. And since the organizers have your data, everything goes legally and they can sell their tokens to fake people.
Pages:
Jump to: