Pages:
Author

Topic: Am done with KYC - page 36. (Read 22121 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
March 24, 2019, 06:43:31 PM
the idea behind kyc was just to verify the user identity behind the users or owners of the various crypto wallet owners and also to know the investors getting into the crypto space via ICO projects and also to follow regulations but in total i do not believe that crypto space is really a place for such regulations.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 24, 2019, 06:41:08 PM
For bounty KYC is unnecessary, I agree with you. For trading on the exchange yes ok, for ICO is also normal, but for the bounty I think need to cancel KYC.
They just wanted to protect their project from cheaters or they just really want to collect datas from us. Its hard to trust new projects now because of many scammers, so KYC is not that important i think if you are a new project. Its really up to you whether to participate or not, if you’re not confident with the bounty campaign then don’t participate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
March 24, 2019, 06:37:34 PM
Do not thing that your experience is representative one,
but agree on that  KYC has nothing to do with the success of the project and we have to be careful with to whom we our handling over our personal data.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 06:14:45 PM
Sometimes things can change and are not always the same, as in the example above, when the project dies but maybe because the product is good and demand increases and develops so it doesn't die. Many people do not like KYC because this is quite complicated and does not guarantee success but behind all that is just the opinion of others, we should not be provoked before seeking our own knowledge. I think there is more to the positive side of the KYC system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 24, 2019, 05:36:58 PM
The success of any project really does not have anything to do with KYC, It is however done as a regulatory requirement especially for projects that may have cause to comply with certain jurisdictional requirements such as not being a citizen of the US or China for example. There a a number of projects that are facing legal battles because they sold to countries with restrictions. My fear for the kycs for bounties is the possibility of your details getting to the wrong hands
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
March 24, 2019, 05:36:06 PM
I stop to attend any airdrop require for KYC too. It consumes too much time and some of them don’t pay after all the works. There are too many scammers out there and it isn’t safe to give your personal information for strangers who you know nothing about them.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 24, 2019, 05:34:08 PM
Projects from Amazix bounty managers, for example, pay tokens without problems, although they also require to pass KYC. But i am not ready to pass KYC in other projects.
Amazix is one of the worst managing services and when someone will end scammed up it's recommended to use Amazix. They are truly picking only the worst projects and risk bounty hunters of being scammed. A honest bounty manager will distribute tokens and discourage KYC.
I have no idea about the bounty management of Amazix but scam projects are not chosen by specific bounty manager. KYC procedure is mandatory for reliable projects but anonymity is lost in this selection,unfortunately.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
March 24, 2019, 05:33:22 PM
For bounty KYC is unnecessary, I agree with you. For trading on the exchange yes ok, for ICO is also normal, but for the bounty I think need to cancel KYC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 24, 2019, 05:30:43 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
That’s why many investors are still not no longer investing on ICO’s because aside from having a poor project they still ask KYC which is not good in terms of security. We have to control ourselves and not to participate on many bounty, just try to look for a better one thay don’t ask for you kyc at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
March 24, 2019, 05:25:18 PM
Projects from Amazix bounty managers, for example, pay tokens without problems, although they also require to pass KYC. But i am not ready to pass KYC in other projects.
Amazix is one of the worst managing services and when someone will end scammed up it's recommended to use Amazix. They are truly picking only the worst projects and risk bounty hunters of being scammed. A honest bounty manager will distribute tokens and discourage KYC.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
March 24, 2019, 05:19:38 PM
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 24, 2019, 04:53:18 PM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle

KYC contradicts the nature of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was originally designed to make anonymous payments. If people ignored projects where KYC needed to be done, then similar projects would have ended immediately.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
March 24, 2019, 03:49:30 PM
I also don't believe in projects that require ISS. Half of the projects in which I participated and passed the ISS did not give me the earned tokens.
Activity: 602
March 24, 2019, 03:45:26 PM
Yes, there is not predict what the project will pay you and what not,just 17, was not so popular and relevant KYC and projects it does not require,and then went out freely to the stock exchange and traded there,and now the market is in decline,everywhere, dampening and even mandatory in many projects, KYC,and the sense of it of course full of 0!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 24, 2019, 03:38:38 PM
I'm not intend to provide information about it yeah KYC data with only $5- $25 except for the exchange market, same to you mate personality information is afraid of being misused by other parties because I think the data is important.
related only to get prizes I think it's not important because prizes can be sought from projects without KYC yeah
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
March 24, 2019, 03:37:59 PM
Believe not one you, this procedure in my opinion is a violation of human rights, no one should send their personal data to an unknown project. Who knows what the consequences may be.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 24, 2019, 03:16:18 PM
I also not done kyc for bounties, i only do kyc where i need to use some old services, i do kyc on skrill and neteller but doing kyc for bounties never, better try anothers bounties without kyc.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
March 24, 2019, 03:12:09 PM
So far I have never done a KYC for a bounty, I have done some smaller bounties for 3 crypto project that suddenly wanted to do KYC when the bounty ended, without telling anyone in the start, 2 of them seem to have closed down after they collected the KYC, and the last project is still here, but doesn't look like it will come up with any finished project.
I will rule out to do a KYC one day if the project is really trustworthy and already have a working project, but so far I have not seen any project, to who I would turn over my KYC.
Activity: 887
March 24, 2019, 02:57:07 PM
that is why I do not like to join bounty that requires KYC, it is a sign of a scam to me, but if they are legit, are you willing to exchange your personal information to a peanut?.. hell no.
I didn't like it too much, but now most projects use KYC.
and although there are also many projects that do not use KYC, sometimes projects that use KYC are more attractive so I am forced to follow them even though I am actually not too comfortable with KYC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
March 24, 2019, 02:36:08 PM
There are two different reasons why team members are holding a KYC at the end of a bounty programme. If the team is honest, they want to decline all the cheaters that have used multiple accounts and give more rewards to other participants. But in the most cases, team members just hope that less hunters will be able to pass KYC to distribute less rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: