Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I cursed? - page 13. (Read 43387 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
it's been commonplace to buy and sell in this altcoin trading. there are times when we make a profit when we get a loss.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
November 22, 2018, 08:39:36 AM
It comes with experience. At first, it is difficult for you to determine which coin will be promising and which will not. Therefore, you should study the coin, ask someone for an opinion about it. In time you will learn to understand what is worth keeping and what is best to sell immediately.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 22, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
you are not cursed, you are just miscalculating just like me, I think we have all experienced something like that,no need to feel bad about it, we have to be more careful in the future
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 22, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
Don't be too greedy and be contented of what you decided to do because you don't know what most people with big investments are feeling right now where most of the crypto fans lost hope because of the big crash happened. You are still lucky my friend.

I think truly large investors are now in the position in which they should be, such people always have a clear plan, and I am sure that they anticipated a similar outcome of events. Those who invested on the advice without personal participation and the formation of their own opinions through deep analyzes are now depressed.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

I think that's not the problem. Approximately it is necessary to represent how good your project is. If he is not good to rush. If you want to sell your coins. It is not necessary to show the smallest price.
Activity: 182
November 22, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
You don't. You just made wrong decisions and you had some loses in the past, but you have all possibility to make the right ones in the future
Activity: 504
November 22, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
It's not a curse. This year the market is so unstable that it is rather difficult to predict the growth and fall of the coin. Neither ratings nor expert predictions save. Sometimes, when the analysis does not help, listen to your intuition, maybe it will help you.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 22, 2018, 08:10:39 AM
No you not. The problem is you dont have a patiance like others. You need to chill and analyzed the tokens right away. Dont rush it you need to make a decision and never regret it. I used to sell tokens immedtialy but now i wait for a while to read the situation.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 22, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
Whatever you do don't regret on it, anyway its a free token from airdrops or a bounty rewards you can sell it anytime or hold it for a while if you want more from it.
Activity: 350
November 22, 2018, 07:06:48 AM
This question is asked by anyone who buys an asset and it, as an evil, immediately begins to fall in price.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 07:04:51 AM
I don't think so. I think you are just not careful in selling bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is always up and down. So you have to be really careful. If you want to sell it you have to be patient until the price is high. Be patient and be careful is the key.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
no bro you are not cursed. it once in a while happens to everyone, you just need to carefully make research about the project, knowing that if the dump gets too much, if they will pump the price again.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
November 22, 2018, 07:00:07 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

first of all dont think something like that, we all experienced the same thing. What you need to be doing is, you need a sound strategy on what to do with your tokens/coins. And dont regret doing it, because in the bigger picture, we can never get every single profit on any kind of market but we just need to survive.
in my opinion, with market conditions like this and we decide to stay alone is a decision that is not wise way. because if we are an investor soul then now is the right time we invest in a lot of cheap altcoins
Activity: 462
November 22, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

There's no such thing as cursed in crypto. Crypto currency market is volatile which means the price is driven by the supply and demand, trade volume and market activity. I think what you must do is to make sure to be updated about news about the crypto that you are planning to sell before selling it. That way, you can be updated and there will be basis on your judgement whether to sell now or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 06:44:39 AM
Haha! There is no such thing as cursed here. It only takes some analysis, right timing, and probably some gut feeling will help. You may be a bit unfortunate but don't look at it as a curse. All good and bad things are part of the process. You just need to keep on moving forward!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 22, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
Maybe you need guys some analytic analysis or monitoring of graph at least. But the best common way is to track the specific altcoins you've had. For example, it is good to hold some coins with a lot of road map activities. For this, you will see how active the admin or the group for the project itself. You are not cursed, it's just how you deal on situation like this. This is simple but too spoiled to lose, so be careful.
Activity: 420
November 22, 2018, 06:30:27 AM
You're not alone!  I've been in this situation more than once! Now is the moment when you need to know exactly when to sell and when not. After all, now you either get everything or miss everything. Waiting for the moment when the market wakes up abruptly and you'll have to sell your bounty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

first of all dont think something like that, we all experienced the same thing. What you need to be doing is, you need a sound strategy on what to do with your tokens/coins. And dont regret doing it, because in the bigger picture, we can never get every single profit on any kind of market but we just need to survive.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

not. maybe you haven't been lucky with market conditions. then you also don't understand the movement of tokens that you have. that means you don't know when you have to sell it and when you have to hold it. Such conditions, you need to communicate with the Project that gives you tokens through the telegram channel
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 22, 2018, 06:18:35 AM
Don't be too greedy and be contented of what you decided to do because you don't know what most people with big investments are feeling right now where most of the crypto fans lost hope because of the big crash happened. You are still lucky my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: