Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I cursed? - page 21. (Read 43387 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 08:26:07 AM
It happens to a whole lots of us my Brother. Those that earn so big in the cryptocurrency are the ones that do not care if they lose their money or time invested into a project.
But most enter sell immaturely because of financial status at some certain time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 01:51:38 AM
And a little patience to show and look at the movement of the price of tokens. Is it really so difficult to analyze that the price of tokens after entering the market always falls by 20%, and already in a month all again stabilizes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 01:47:37 AM
It sounds very funny and I think there are just thousands of people like you in the market. Do not worry, most likely it all happened by accident and you are not to blame
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
You are not really cursed op. This happens several 5t9 me also, nobody can actually determine the price in the market. It may be when you thought the price has risen and you sell your coin that when the price would manifold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 08, 2018, 02:56:55 PM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

no you are just quick seller who just want to liquidate his earnings with no interest in the project just active in the telegram chat of the respective airdrop token communities where they update about the project's progress then after all that make your decision to sell or hold
Activity: 107
August 08, 2018, 02:27:17 PM
I think you are new to cryptocurrency world that's why you are thinking like this. Once you get stable you will start to analyze the project which coins you are holding. Don't worry, get yourself involve in community talks make more connections with peoples who are more experienced so they can give you suggestions on when to buy and sell and you will gain more experience over the time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 08, 2018, 02:24:21 PM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

You are not cursed, it just so happen that you are not patient enough to wait for the highest price to come and you sell your coins at a very early stage of the prices in the market.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

Your question actually sound funny to me but my answer to your question is that you are not the only experiencing this in the crypto world. There are two different regrets in crypto world, its either you regret selling too early or you regret not selling early. So I don't think there is a remedy to that and it will continue to be like that.

Activity: 25
August 08, 2018, 02:14:33 PM
I would advise you to constantly monitor the stock exchange on which to be your coin,and so you can always be aware of when podenie and growth of your coin...
Activity: 85
August 08, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
This sounds exactly like me. I get emotional too much. sell when its not necessary and at times buy at the wrong time. I made a decision to just stick to few coins for long time that's all.
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 09:33:08 AM
We are not robots or genious, nobody knows the best moment when to buy or to sell, so do not worry and relax, you will be luckier in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 09:30:08 AM
You are not cursed. It is normal to be emotionally evolved in cryptocurrency but this is not healthy for us. Keep an emotional distance and be involved only with your money
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
 Cheesy . That is the story of every crypto trader/ investor/ holder here. This is because we mainly involve in crypto trading emotionally. Usually we do not analyse the market well. We always are afraid of losing the chances. So we always take wrong decisions.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
August 08, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
i want to add something more.  although luck plays a big factor in the outcome, don't rely on it nor blame it for everything we do.  we should do our own share in dealing with all activities.  rely on ourselves, not on just luck.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
August 08, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

i feel you!  i was also like this before, that i feel the life is against me.  but that didn't stop me, but force me to strive even harder. i believe badluck doesnt stay forever.  good opportunities will come eventually from time to time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
I expect that the Crypto-currency, in 2019 will give real prerequisites, to the fact that humanity will begin a gradual transition to the modern sphere of crypto currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 08, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

thats normal mate, its not cursed or something. i also did the same with you. i think it needs some analyzing a chart and project progression in every update of their plans and to get in listing in exchanges, because every moves and decisions done may reflect also the price.  
Activity: 910
August 08, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

No, you are not, same does happen to me. So what I now do after losing out, I swing trade to bag more and will later just keep a close watch to see how to take profit. I love a long-term hold but have been severally caught due to the heavy blood that keeps coming to the street.
for me when choosing a decision it is the best so there is nothing to regret there is no such thing as cursed, if you have sold a coin there is no need to glance at the coin again because after making a decision it's always the best choice, don't worry and always be grateful.
Activity: 58
August 08, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
There is a lot of projects  Undecided and very few of them really have a perspective. so luck in this business is the main component.
Activity: 104
August 08, 2018, 06:06:18 AM
Haha. This was funny, but I'm here to tell you that you are not cursed there. It is almost a normal thing for some of us now. just learn to be more patient hon.
Pages:
Jump to: