Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I cursed? - page 22. (Read 43387 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 06:05:06 AM
NO, dear, you are not cursed, and I do not think you are the only one that has experienced this. so many others have too. cheer up
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
we cannot predict prices when going up and down maybe you are not lucky this time, try holding a coin in a few days if the price goes up then selling patience is the key to getting more.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:43:40 AM
With being more experienced and doing your own research you will be able to decide in which cases you should sell or hold.
As the market is unpredictable and volatile it is impossible to make good decisions all the time but you can have much better
ratio than 50-50 and then it will not be only luck.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
You are a smart person you decide to participate in the deal, I think you are smart and know to capture the market you will definitely better if you accept the investment market crypto and take risks of the market
Activity: 187
August 08, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

I actually feel you bro what happened to you is what happened to me too everytime that I sell my coins or tokens the price goes up but when I hold it for a long time the price drastically drop I'm so confused everytime that it happen do we have cursed? or its just a timing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 04:28:55 AM
I think everyone has the same experience as you. But before we do the coin sales on exchanges certainly have to do a market analysis. Some of the developments about the value we should know. You have to be patient in doing trade and you have to be quick to make decisions. As you want to sell or hold down on the coins, of course, have to go through the stage of market analysis.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:19:39 AM
I thought that I am the only one to feel that way.  It happen to me when bet in football.  I bet on my favorite team, the team loss but when I did'n bet on them, they win.  It's make me crazy.  LOL
Activity: 233
August 08, 2018, 04:06:46 AM
in my opinion not only do you feel like you are cursed but I also feel like that when I enter and buy coins suddenly the price falls and makes me panic.
Activity: 182
August 08, 2018, 04:04:04 AM
It's easy to feel cursed sometimes and think the market is out to get you. In reality it is all just random macro actions.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
August 08, 2018, 04:01:25 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Short answer is yes, you are cursed.
It seems the evidence is in and the universe is firmly against you. Have you got any enemies that you know of that may have put this curse on you? Any weird creepy old ladies looking in your direction whenever you put the garbage out?
I saw this movie recently called Witch..i think you should consider this could be happening to you.

Jokes aside, keep the faith brother..your luck will turn. The crypto world can be cruel mistress but keep on feeding it and HODLING it and it will eventually put out Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
It's funny, I've had it a few times, too. I don't think it will be your next time, probably you just had no luck and then everything will be completely different
Activity: 70
August 06, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
No, we can not predict the price when it will increase and decrease maybe you are unlucky this time, try to hold a coin in a few days if the price is increase then sell it right away patience is the key to earn more.
Activity: 218
August 06, 2018, 12:52:59 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with you , but with the marketing of the companies you join. I think that most people repeated your actions.
Activity: 139
August 02, 2018, 04:43:29 AM
No, of course, you just do not analyze the situation on the market and the coin itself too well . Well, maybe not enough luck - this is also the place to be . Try to put more effort into the analysis
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
July 31, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
No bro you are not cursed. But really its sheer luck sometimes. But I will suggest you do more research before you sell your coin next time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 31, 2018, 04:08:22 AM
There's no curse. It was only a suggestion just about what you think it is too much. It might just need a bit of analysis and be patient to be able to get a favorable result and certainly can overcome the risks there are. It was not easy but can be patient and not rush than it is enough.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
July 31, 2018, 03:23:19 AM
it's Murphy's law..I also so often happens, so we need to sell half, second half half long hold)
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 31, 2018, 03:17:55 AM
I think, each of us had a situation where we lost profit or lost invested money. But this is not an excuse for to get frustrated or stop investing in the cryptocurrency. On the basis of our unsuccessful experience, we must draw the appropriate conclusions in order to avoid such mistakes in the future.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 06:48:48 PM
YOU ARE VERY CONFUSED THIS IS NORMAL TODAY I DO NOT EXIST BUT NO AIRDROP GOOD POIS AT THE END OF 2017 I GAINED A LOT OF MONEY WITH AIR LAUNCHES ONLY AN EXAMPLE WAS THE EBTC RECEIVED FROM THEM 4,500 TOKENS I SELLED AND FOR 4,500 USD WAS GOOD OR IT WAS BAD BUT I ACHE THAT NOW NOT SO SO CEDO ANY CURRENCY SHALL COME SO BUT CONTINUE TRYING AGAIN TO HAVE THE LUCK OF IT HAPPENING BECAUSE WHO HAVE BEEN WELL
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
Many write that it is necessary to analyze, to look at the market before making a decision, etc. but don't listen to them, I'm cursed in the same way as you, it's a curse. My friends ask me for advice and do the opposite Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: