Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I cursed? - page 18. (Read 43387 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 01:39:49 PM
No you are not crypto market can turn us into something else it make me feel bad at time too when I don't sell at a good opportunity and price get so bad or at a moment where I sell and price get very better
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
August 19, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
You are just bad at analyzing things. You probably have zero skills and experience in the market. We have that situation in one point in our life, you just have to learn from it. Try to study the market first, it's history, and the overall concept of a project. That way you could conclude when to sell and when to buy. Never give up because that's how we grow and learn.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

no you are not cursed, you just miscalculate the market Grin I myself also often experience that Grin
next we must be more careful before selling our assets
Activity: 448
August 19, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
Incidentally or not it has become your destiny. Because every action will definitely have its own risk, don't regret it but make it a lesson In the future. at least you can analyze it first, whether the coins you hold have the potential to grow or not.

Whatever will be the outcome always remember that this would not be the end, it's ok to lose because this will make you stronger. And will help you learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
August 19, 2018, 07:57:26 AM
Incidentally or not it has become your destiny. Because every action will definitely have its own risk, don't regret it but make it a lesson In the future. at least you can analyze it first, whether the coins you hold have the potential to grow or not.
Activity: 484
August 19, 2018, 07:10:48 AM
So I was also cursed. Look at the fact that the tokens received from the Airdrop often have minimal potential so follow the make of all Bounty hunters that are selling when getting their tokens. I think before you decide to hold or sell it, try to check the ICO information.
Activity: 50
August 19, 2018, 07:08:23 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
your fate is the same as my fate, if you make a sale or hold a coin, it will always end with regret because it is always incompatible with predictions.
in my opinion if the situation is always like this, then we just need to be grateful, meaning that our sustenance is only that much and we must continue to strive for a better future.
Activity: 27
August 18, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
You are not reviled.. Simply charged this as an affair.. The same number of dealers encounter that sort of situation.. Furthermore, scholarly their own particular slip-up simply ponder the graph and dont let feelings demolish you.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 07:08:57 AM
That's your choice. To me now you can sell or hold. But if you keep it for long periods then wait for the price to rise to the market. You have made a lot of money.
Activity: 87
August 18, 2018, 07:01:44 AM
No you are not cursed, you are just a normal crypto investor. That is how it works, because there is no way for us to predict where the prices of the coins will be, we usually end up selling our coins at times when we shouldn't. The best you can do is to learn from this and to make sure that you are more patient with your coins before selling them.
Activity: 79
August 17, 2018, 11:15:05 PM
i guess not, your not cursed at all  Grin 

maybe you just focus on the lose that is why you said that, try to sell your coins and buy it back in the market if the price did fall its a win win situation or hold and make a great decision if you want to sell it but not all maybe just 50% of your holdings
Activity: 34
August 17, 2018, 11:02:01 PM
haha as I would see it you are not reviled you it's simply effortlessly influenced by the value conditions at the trade place and you can not control your understanding to have the capacity to get a ton of benefits should you have the capacity to control your understanding. remain quiet and ought to have the capacity to decide the perfect time to purchase and offer coins don't rush to choose something.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
August 15, 2018, 02:37:16 PM
almost everyone experiences the same thing as you, it's not a curse, it's just not lucky. after all, I've also been like that and I made it an experience, so you can get better in the future
Activity: 921
August 15, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
Tokens that you get for airdrop company, I would advise to display on the exchange and put them on the order x3-x10 and forget about them for a year, then come and see what happened to them.
Activity: 361
August 15, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
you lose because you only rely on luck, in this case, or nothing to sell) or study the market before moving on to trading!
Sure luck might work for but not every day. But studying the market and know how to deal with the trend will work 90% for you. Studying the market is a must for every investor or hunter. It prevents sudden losses.
Activity: 21
August 15, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
I was once like you, and No you're not cursed, just keep pushing and have a side hustle apart from airdrop/bounty because that is the only thing that can save you from selling your token on time, and always take your time to research on any coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 12:01:20 PM
You are not cursed. You just still haven't figured out how the market goes. It is extremely difficult to enter the world of crypto trading without proper knowledge and a technique. Most of the time, your decisions will not be correct because your predictions will only be based by just shallow observations. Deep analysis is needed to make the right decision. If those knowledgeable about the technicalities of trading can't avoid mistakes, how much more those who doesn't know much?
Activity: 192
August 15, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
i think same like you time to time.  when i trade in binance, every time i think this is the top price for this coin, and sell for buy cheaper, that coin go moon instantly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
you lose because you only rely on luck, in this case, or nothing to sell) or study the market before moving on to trading!
Activity: 532
August 15, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
I don't think so market sometimes can't be predict....  More of it is in your hand you should only hold a coin that is promising in the sense that you should have make enough research.....research alone can let you know if you can hold or sell immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: