Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I cursed? - page 20. (Read 43387 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
This happens to most of us. Price increasing when we sell and decreasing when we hold. This is the reason why you need to analyse the  projects you are holding carefully and decide on what to do when you get your tokens
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
To begin with, I advise you to calm down. Yes, no one said that it's easy in the crypto currency. The whole point is. To be able not only to buy crypt. And properly manage it. So, calmly think and make the right decision.
Activity: 170
August 12, 2018, 08:30:10 AM
it's not a curse but it's a journey in the world of the market. Don't be surprised or panic all must have experienced it. maybe you are now in that position. Keep checking and analyzing trending markets will all be beautiful in time
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
August 12, 2018, 08:27:25 AM
yes its true mate, that why better to research every coin you have before selling it. because sometimes you sell it right away and that coin has a good potential to pump in the near future and you will regret selling it. the best part you can do is know the team member if they are pushing there project to be successful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
August 12, 2018, 08:23:43 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

hahaha, man

My first airdrop brought me $400, and I decided that bounty is my right way to be rich Grin Grin Grin But now these tokens are about $40, and many other campaigns bring me pennies. Am I accepted into the club?
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 12, 2018, 08:21:07 AM
Yes, many now in a similar situation, therefore, there is no common opinion for all coins. You need to choose different strategies for your coins, some sell, and some just store
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 08:20:50 AM
You do not pay too much attention to mistakes, forget about them and do not pay much attention to them, I think there is nothing to worry about.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 08:18:03 AM
I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

You're not cursed, and issues as such is prevalent among cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and bounty hunters. We tend to regret our decisions often, but we learn from our mistakes. You can choose to hold your coin for longer duration and only sell at a value you want. You need to be resolute with the fact that you can't always make the right decision and no one always gets the best trade. Just be contented with your share of profits and hope for better profits in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
Cursed??? sounds very funny and a little bit weird if you take the right steps and make proper observation of the market have a little more patience then you would know you are not cursed you only missed the marker and that happened because you where not observant and patient.
Activity: 602
August 12, 2018, 07:57:29 AM
If you believed  that you are being cursed you have no future in this crypto world instead think always possitive, those experience you encountered is just a trials and taste your capability to proved and measured you're patience how deep.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
August 12, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

You cannot called yourself as a cursed because that situation is just a mere coincidence that if you sell your coin from airdrops/ bounty the price of it will suddenly goes up but if you hold it suddenly the price will dump...  You know what it is normal situation you are not only a victims of it... Lots of people experience it as well that's why we need to make our great decision about selling and holding...  Look for a lots of possibilities...
Activity: 78
August 12, 2018, 07:48:39 AM
Most people are like this, when the market goes up and down, hesitating, whether to sell the coins in their hands, because they wait to miss the best time in the market.
But no one knows what the next step in the market looks like, so I think you should maintain a good attitude and make the right decision in the next transaction.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
August 12, 2018, 07:37:14 AM
That is why I have this strategy: sell half and hold half and sell another half when you think that the price cant go more up. For example after new exchange, platform introduction or another good hype.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
August 12, 2018, 07:35:30 AM
Obviously, there's no such curse thing here since this is technology. Maybe you're just unlucky when it comes to that or maybe has less knowledge about
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 07:29:58 AM
everyone must have experienced the same thing as you, but make it an experience, because an expert trader must have a lot of experience in terms of loss and profit, including me, I am also a bounty hunter and very often experience that
Activity: 128
August 12, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
Keep a good attitude and carefully analyze whether the bounty token you have obtained has development prospects. If you think it is a good cryptocurrency, then you can continue to hold it if you think it has no room for future growth. Then you need to sell it immediately.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 04:21:22 AM
There is nothing like curses and you arent cursed at all, the factor that is affecting you affects most of the crypto practitioners,  which is impatience, most of the cypto users doesn't have it in them and are always willing and ready to sell  whenever the slightest opportunity to make profits arises, if only you hold on to those tokens then you will see that the problem is you
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 12, 2018, 04:04:42 AM
It's not a curse, you experience this probably because you don't use analysis and think ahead about crypto market movements, this has nothing to do with magic or something but only because of your lack of knowledge in the crypto world.
Activity: 252
August 12, 2018, 03:55:12 AM
Need to have enough patience and you'll be fine, also you should be more patient when it comes to selling your coins and you should not just sell it once you start seeing the prices go up a bit. So wait, because there is no things that make yourself a millionaire for a day.
That's why you always need a plan before trading anything because patience will not working if you don't have a knowledge, plan and strategies what you gonna do here in crypto world so you can maximize your profits and ofcourse minimize your risk and also learn how to overcome your greed in your self and last but not the least don't blame yourself when you make a mistake just make it a lesson learn so you will not do it again next time. Goodluck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 03:44:38 AM
Need to have enough patience and you'll be fine, also you should be more patient when it comes to selling your coins and you should not just sell it once you start seeing the prices go up a bit. So wait, because there is no things that make yourself a millionaire for a day.
Pages:
Jump to: