Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 28. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 10:40:34 AM
You are definitely not, its just the beginning for crypto! Mass adoption has not even started yet. We will see if it takes off in 2018, maybe not even than. You can consider yourself lucky to have bought now!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 10:30:08 AM
a little late but far from the last investor
Activity: 141
November 18, 2017, 10:28:04 AM
The world of investment is not too late ... let alone very good investment for our savings in the old days ... late words may be very suitable in the sense we are late to take a decision to achieve success that already exists in front of us ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 10:21:27 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

its never too late
you just need to wait when bitcoin will rise...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
November 18, 2017, 10:17:20 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

You are relatively late to jump into cryptocurrencies as an investment. You’re going to need to buy and hold and you should still make a good profit although there is no guarantee. There will be price fluctuations because Bitcoin is volatile in price and there will be corrections. That’s why I say if you are buying near $8000 you need to be prepared to hold for a while and you should be fine.

The alternative is to wait for a price drop so you can either buy more or just spend less for the 2 Bitcoins.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 10:10:14 AM
it is never too late to start things better for the future bitcoin one of the most appropriate place to start your investment because bitcoin value will continue to increase in the future
Activity: 112
November 18, 2017, 09:57:08 AM
You are not too late sir. This is just my opinion but I think the price of bitcoin will rise until the cap 21 million bitcoin in circulation is reached. Just need to read up on it and then check the market. Who knows you might hit a lucky price. Apparently forbes is expecting it to go as high as 190k usd.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
November 18, 2017, 08:46:35 AM
Op, is late for there is greater future for Bitcoin growth just keep holding your Bitcoin in your wallet and don't panic any time there is a price fluctuation downward for it is a normal situation with Bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Some people bought Bitcoin when its market value was $7,500 and they were complaining that they bought it late, but now Bitcoin value is around  $7,800 which shows that they are in profit. So keep holding your Bitcoin for it is not late.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 08:43:35 AM
You are never late. there will always be opportunities to buy mispriced assets. You just need to work out when BTC is mispriced and make a play at that time.

exactly, that's pretty what I am doing, just wait for a spike down then buy some, then repeat.
Activity: 214
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
November 18, 2017, 08:40:01 AM
You are never late. there will always be opportunities to buy mispriced assets. You just need to work out when BTC is mispriced and make a play at that time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 08:38:39 AM
this is the best time of enter is now your not late come and see the best way of bitcoin dont be afraid to try you cannot regret
At this time, bitcoin has shown some decrease in value and it is indeed an opportunity for those who want to make a big profit in small time. Bitcoin is just taking some rest because after the hard fork of November, it is supposed to reside at the price of 7k dollars.

Even those who have not invested into bitcoin ever should at least purchase some bitcoin for making New Year ever memorable.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 03:24:01 AM
it is best time because may be price only keep increase next 6 months
Activity: 49
November 17, 2017, 03:16:05 AM
Now it's not too late to buy bitcoin, especially if for several years. Its price is constantly growing and this is not the limit and we will see even higher positions.
Activity: 39
November 17, 2017, 02:59:43 AM
Its not about being too late. I like to view BTC as investing and getting a better ROI. To get to a $1 million btc, there is about 125x to go that is 12,500% return. What is crazy ROI if it does happy from this point. The compounding will go crazy
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 02:56:44 AM

actually no can its too late to buy bitcoin, maybe you can wait the time that bitcoin is not valuable to get a discount because not all time bitcoin is not so expensive to buy, right. But you can buy now if you want but if you afraid in the price  you dont have to worry because this price is not stable maybe soon get your money back because of the currency is grow and make it high in the near future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 02:52:22 AM
why do i should think it is too late, i always believe in bitcoin will rise more in the future, because bitcoin has been predicted by many investors to reach 10000 in next year, moreover bitcoin is rising more day after day, so as soon as you take the chance and invest in bitcoin, you may have much more profit in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 02:31:06 AM
Last Sunday was a great time to buy bitcoin, because at that time bitcoin was in the $ 6500 price range. And look at bitcoin prices at the moment, so the bitcoin price is now $ 7907. That's amazing. So, it's never too late.
Activity: 56
November 17, 2017, 01:34:53 AM

We are never too late, Bitcoin is not adapted yet in all parts of the Globe, but when it does.. Congratulations my friend. Smiley

Not too late to buy bitcoin for now cause bitcoin is going to higher level everyday
Activity: 48
November 17, 2017, 01:32:56 AM
No no possibly it seems the best time to buy or invest in bitcoin.The price seems to increasing these days and it is excellent time to buy it.Never lose hope in such investing its a good time to deal in.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 17, 2017, 01:29:45 AM
No no of course not sir. Price will still climb. Buy in now to gain a good steep climb. It will pay off in the end. Also look at alts they are low priced now imo.

I am all in at this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: