Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 30. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 979
Merit: 258
November 14, 2017, 10:15:43 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
It is depend oh the target price you wanted. Ao what are you wamt target price ? If it is too high maybe its early because i hope that sooner the price of bitcoim will riaing up again and explode its price. In the bitcoin there's no late or early for me because of its unsteady and fluctuatin state of it.maybe if tou buy 2 bitcoin now it is great because the price is dropping low but bitcoin does not predict by anyone so lets be ready for what happen
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 10:08:55 PM
You buy bitcoin at the right time, because the bitcoin price is cheap. Make sure you save bitcoin when it's cheap, and sell for a while bitcoin prices soar to make a profit.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
November 14, 2017, 09:37:37 PM
You are never too late in bitcoin world. Buy  it on whatever the price is, it will surely go rise after some even if it drops lil bit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 07:02:19 PM
The best time to buy is now.
I think its not to late to buy bitcoin, because some of us will interested bout bitcoin, just like me. And yes the best time to buy is now.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 06:08:25 PM
No you are not, you are still on the track, no time is late and it's better to be late than never
Activity: 252
November 14, 2017, 05:10:41 PM
No i don't think that you are late. Right time to buy it will rise more.

Read this: PayPal Director Says "Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million in 5-10 Years"

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-will-hit-1-million-5-10-years-says-paypal-director/
Activity: 392
November 14, 2017, 04:32:49 PM
It is never late to buy Bitcoin , because think all of world economy how much it is going to worth ? Bitcoin is still really small compared to world economy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 14, 2017, 04:32:32 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
I think that this is the best time to buy bitcoins because in few time  bitcoin will be over  7k .
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
November 14, 2017, 04:23:17 PM
Hello!
Everything is relative. If you compare with the beginning of the year, when bitcoin cost $ 800, then you're late. But if you look like an investment for several years, then many are convinced that bitcoin will cost $ 100 000 and then the investments are justified. Nobody will tell you the right way you did it or not. Many believe that bitcoin is a soap bubble that will burst. Trust yourself.
Activity: 403
November 14, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

any time is the best time to buy/purchase bitcoin, but theres a seasons that bitcoin price totally dropped, I think that's the perfect time to buy more bitcoin in a one time deal. bitcoin is truly valuable so I suggest you that buy bitcoin while its in the dip, because the price of bitcoin is low then after the dip, bitcoin soon to pump and that's the start of making profits from it.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
November 14, 2017, 03:50:23 PM
Go go now , Its will be rising ..
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 03:24:23 PM
No, you are not yet late to buy Bitcoin. Because after Fork Bitcoin price going to Moon. I would recommend you to read more before buying Bitcoin
right, when you've bought bitcoin focus to benefit from it, instead of debating whether it's a good time to buy etc. should consider well and consult with experts, especially now the price bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 340
November 14, 2017, 03:07:46 PM
It's not too late when you want to invest in bitcoin, because I see the price of bitcoin has increased considerably. The point you dare to step means you are ready to receive it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 03:06:44 PM
I’ve been wondering the same thing.. but honestly if it keeps going up then it’s almost never too late. Especially if it becomes more widely used currency for transactions.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
November 14, 2017, 03:00:30 PM
Yes, you are late. Wait till the price drops and take a chance.
I don't agree with you at all here. You are fine op. It is still a great time to get into bitcoin since I am predicting its value to reach 50k within 5 years which is a great bump from the current rate. The supply of bitcoins will keep decreasing with time leading to a spike in its value based on the supply and demand logic. The forks will not cause a considerable drop in bitcoin value and I am pretty confident about this.
Activity: 476
November 14, 2017, 02:55:32 PM
No, you are not yet late to buy Bitcoin. Because after Fork Bitcoin price going to Moon. I would recommend you to read more before buying Bitcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 02:55:04 PM
no your not this is the best time to invest

I do not understand people who are still wondering. Day by day your money is wasted. The course is going up and it will be hard for you to buy cost effective coins as they will be very expensive. If you want and you have a concept then start now!
Activity: 71
November 14, 2017, 02:45:02 PM
no your not this is the best time to invest
Activity: 106
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
November 14, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

Bitcoin is always valuable and you are late if you want 50,000% gains. But if you want some nominal gains or reasonable ones then no reason you are late for this. If you wanted say bitcoin 2x from now that should happen,

even a 5x could happen. Beyond that nobody really knows yet and any big predictions are all speculation given certain assumptions happen along the way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 02:17:22 PM
I don't its to late...because the value of bitcoin is daily rising...it is impossible to stop increasing...so whoever wants to buy or invest in bitcoin,he/she should start now..

If we want to tell that it is to late,then all coin should be discovered...as it is not...so anyone is welcome
Pages:
Jump to: