Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 32. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 14, 2017, 09:26:46 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

I don't think it's too late to invest bitcoin. no one knows bitcoin will go down or up. it all depends on circumstances and situations. so I think what you are doing is the first step in crypto currency investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 09:20:28 AM
it is not late. buy and be patient
Activity: 364
November 14, 2017, 09:14:45 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
Nope! It's not too late. Bitcoin will keep on rising. So you are assured of profit as long as you keep it at a reasonable period. Also, with 2BTC's you can actually do some trading. You can earn faster this way.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 08:02:59 AM
No you are not late no one is ever late i also joined just this month and i also thought i was late but we are not late we are actually early here because we do not know what what to invest and stuff but we can learn and after you learn it is enough.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 08:02:58 AM
not late! You can buy now, bitcoin will increase in 2018. It is your chance to get back what you have delayed .
NO you are not late because still the rate of bitcoin is very low because the number of users in the whole world is still very low as with time the number of users are increasing then the rate of bitcoin will also be increasing and in future the rate will be more high then now so you can buy now more and more bitcoin and can earn more and more profit in future.
Activity: 378
November 14, 2017, 08:02:04 AM
If you want to buy bitcoin buy it or hold it because bitcoin prise regularly increase day by day. It is definitely going up and not stop here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
November 14, 2017, 08:01:14 AM
You might want to wait a bit, it's going down a bit since the cancellation of segwit fork. The assumption is that it will settle around 5k$, but I think it's going to be more like a bit above 6k$. So try to buy it when you think it won't go down any further and it will go up again, use your gut feeling when to jump in. Nobody can time it right when to buy at it's lowest and sell at it highest, that only happens once in a blue moon orso. Only when you have a couple of 100k bitcoins can you do that. Big whales can behave like that, they can dump 100k bitcoin and make it go down a few grand just like that, and then buy back for lower prices. Small fish only get to bite now and then.
Activity: 52
November 14, 2017, 07:55:19 AM
not late! You can buy now, bitcoin will increase in 2018. It is your chance to get back what you have delayed .
Activity: 323
November 14, 2017, 07:25:51 AM

I think it is not late. Why you should say that you are late? Do you think that the bitcoin end or destroy? For me it is not late because some bitcoiners buy accounts and If you think that any time the bitcoin disappear your think it's wrong because no one can destroy bitcoin because no one know who created the bitcoin or crypto currency.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
November 14, 2017, 06:44:57 AM
The bitcoin price is increasing and it's not stable yet so your'e not late. Buying bitcoin is actually a good choice because it will really help you to gain more income and more money. This is a long term savings if you want more profitable in your future.
Activity: 481
November 14, 2017, 06:25:18 AM
if you want to buy bitcoins its not too late because the value of bitcoin now is still increasing but my advice to you is wait for the value of bitcoin just buy bitcoin if the bitcoin goes down and then if you buy bitcoin you need to be patient to get a huge of money someday.
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 06:24:19 AM
I think you are not late at all.i do believe that it the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it for a good profit.make sure that you but it based on the price range and later just sell it out.good  luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
November 14, 2017, 06:22:54 AM
This question was asked 5 years ago, and it was asked 3 years ago. It continues to be asked constantly. It's always late to get bitcoin, but it's never too late at the same time. I suggest you buy a bitcoin today so you do not ask the same question a year later.
Activity: 364
November 14, 2017, 06:15:58 AM
it is not to buy bitcoins but just wait for the price to go a little bit deep because the price of a bitcoin now i a little bit high. the chart is unstable so be patience in waiting. i hope i can help.
Activity: 18
November 14, 2017, 06:10:27 AM
Yes you are, But it doesn't matter because there is still a lot you can make from bitcoin. And i think that the bitcoin won't stop growing.
Because as long as there are investors who invest into bitcoin then you can make money and see the value rise.
Activity: 280
November 14, 2017, 06:07:11 AM
Never too late to buy in bitcoin, because the price still up and not stable yet. Buying bitcoin is a good choice because it will really help you to gain more income and money.

Activity: 253
November 14, 2017, 05:50:29 AM
The best time to buy bitcoin was 7 years ago when it was very cheap the  second best time to buy bitcoin is now. It seems really expensive and risky but years ago when bitcoin was a dollar peoole are saying it is expensive when the price went up to a $100 people are saying it is expensive when it price went up to $1000 it is still expensive im sure if it hit $10000 people will still say expensive. Just hold your bitcoin and enjoy the ride.
this is true hahahahha I cannot blame it .. but no one knows that bitcoin price and value will grew up like these days
you are too advance to buy because bitcoin price last 2 weeks was 7k +and now the price starts to dumped
if you have the money today is the right day to buy.. but who knows hopefully bitcoin price reach the speculated 10k before these year ends
Activity: 196
November 14, 2017, 05:38:06 AM
The price of bitcoin is not stable. Recently, a large influence of B.Cash. However, soon the course will level off and continue its growth. Therefore, you definitely need to buy.
Two days ago, the price dropped to 5 600. This was the best time. But even now the price at 6500 is pretty good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
November 14, 2017, 05:37:42 AM
Of course its never too late, with the low rate today, i think most people here in this forum will agree that now is the best time to invest your 2 bitcoin, just let this month pass then you can wait for bitcoin to regain its momentum until the end of this year, your investments sits but then kick off before new year.
Activity: 56
November 14, 2017, 05:22:18 AM
The best time to buy is now.

Yes,you are true it best time to buy is now
Pages:
Jump to: